Author Topic: My Psychic Medium changed my life  (Read 3500 times)

Offline jendadd@yahoo.cm

My Psychic Medium changed my life
« on: April 20, 2017, 03:00:05 AM »
Hello everyone. My name is Jen. I am new here and thought my story would be a good introductory post.  I have been a victim of abuse all my life.  Riddled with depression and worrying about the future I sought psychic after psychic and had some really bad experiences. confusing experiences and some really good ones.  About 5 years ago I came across a woman that i heard on a blog talk radio show.  She was good, like really good. She was a medium and was making strong connections.  So I decided to seek her out on Facebook.  She was a little pricier than what I was used to so I decided to just follow her for a while and see if it was worthwhile.  I followed her radio shows (not sure if she does them anymore) and she was consistently giving info that was so detailed that finally after about a year of following her I paid the 100 bucks and signed up for a reading.  I was in the throws of a damaging marriage and needed some good advice.  In our session she told me that she didnt like to practice with psychic predictions which left me a bit disappointed but I decided to continue.  She likes working with spirit and does spirit readings and said if spirit gave psychic information she would give it. 

She got my brother Ben and was dead on about things that nobody could have known but me and him.  His personality everything. One thing that happened in the reading is that she began to connect with her guidance system and she began to pick up on my marriage. The abuse all of it.  We had an incredible session which left me in tears but I knew that my brother was really still with me and it felt good once again to have him watch over me.   :)

She has a policy that she would not read me again for at least another 6 months.  So she gave me some stuff to work on personally and well, i didnt do it but couldnt wait to call her 6 months later. 

Well she knew I hadnt done what we had talked about. She was kind of blunt and she wasnt letting me fly off with excuses.   ;D  I actually got mad at her and told her I would never talk to her again, hung up the phone on her and sent her a nasty facebook message. 

She didnt respond.  And I decided to start working on those personal things she and I talked about.  Meditation, talking to my spirit guides, and self love exercises which I scoffed at.  I was at a point in my life where I felt like I was losing and decided that I would continue to work at it and honestly I began to feel a lot better. 

So I contacted her again  :o and she was really super cool about it. Over the 4 years I had learned so much from her.  She coached me spiritually and what I liked is that she wasnt training me to keep calling her she was helping me to grow so much so that I found the courage to leave my abusive alcoholic husband and begin developing and learning about my own psychic ability.  Which is why I am here!  To learn and share what I can. 

I love her.  I tell people all the time I love my medium.  Her name is Alea Dawn. 

moonlight412

Re: My Psychic Medium changed my life
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 03:17:27 AM »
What a great journey! I hope you are doing much better now and we would love to hear what all you did? I have also felt a change since I started doing some self love exercises but I slack more than I do them.. would love to hear more about your experiences here

Offline jendadd@yahoo.cm

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 03:26:49 AM »
Is pretty amazing looking backwards now.  I am doing better. I am still working on forgiveness and things like that. Its pretty hard but I am no where near where I was even two years ago.  I will be honest the self love exercises sucked in the beginning like I hated the thought of even doing them and then it occurred to me that maybe I hated them so much because I REALLY needed to do them haha.  I had zero self love well at least I thought I did. I just needed to reconnect with ME again or at least try and figure out who I am.  I am a work in progress but I am progress.  I have so many of those damn self love exercises I would love to share, I am just looking to where I can on here? Suggestions maybe

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 05:09:41 AM »
She sounds great, but only offers one reading type and that is now $150? Nope out of my range.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 10:57:14 AM »
Louise Hay for self love exercises.  Look for mirror exercises like:

http://www.louisehay.com/what-is-mirror-work/

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 08:28:33 PM »
Hi Jen,

Thanks for sharing your story. I am coming around to (hopefully) the tail end of some serious psychic binging and although I will probably always use psychics/mediums/intuitives, I would like my future use to focus on positive personal change and be balanced with self-work. In short, I feel like there are healthy and a not-so-healthy ways (for me anyway) to engage with psychics. To this end, I also thought about and support a thread on personal growth, particularly as it can be supported by some of the psychic mediums that we call. I will watch for one (maybe under 'My Story'?) and if you don't start it, perhaps I will!

anything