Author Topic: Aries Intuition vs. Lady Persephone  (Read 20852 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Aries Intuition vs. Lady Persephone
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 05:15:17 PM »
I like Lady P the most... Aries was hit or miss for me... and just not very conversational. I talked to her here and there over the years and, yeah... she's a no for me.  :-\

same here.  Lady P was always great for me.  Aries, I tried her twice and was like ummm no.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 05:52:22 PM »
Thank you for the reviews. Interesting. Are they fast with the readings? Do they need a long time to answer the questions?

They're both pretty fast. Persephone takes a bit longer maybe.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 06:23:36 PM »
when does Lady P come online?

I think I've seen her on mainly at night. She isn't on Keen much actually.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 12:53:26 AM »
None worked out for me. Though one thing I asked LP about getting pregnant she gave me rather ambiguous reply " You will get pregnant faster and sooner then you imagine" its very generic but it was not wrong.
For recommendation, I would suggest none.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2017, 02:54:41 AM »
None worked out for me. Though one thing I asked LP about getting pregnant she gave me rather ambiguous reply " You will get pregnant faster and sooner then you imagine" its very generic but it was not wrong.
For recommendation, I would suggest none.

Me either, I read with lady p about 6-7 times regarding one situation. And she was super positive and none of her predictions happened. Second time, another situation, about three times and wow, terribly wrong, I mean not even insight. Honest to God. Wrong. Sadly.

Kisha, read with her years ago....nothing ever happened like she said, or anything that she said ever happened. Numbers were crap.

Again as we all like to tell ourselves, not all connect.  Well let me tell you that first, lady P connected fantastically. Knew things that were so specific.  But that is all she was good for, the entertainment. Nothing more.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 04:28:27 AM »
Lady Peresphone is a thousand times better than Aries Intuition IMO. Aries blocked me because i confronted her that what she told me was not accurate... So that kind of puts things in place. Lady P. however gave me so many accurate details it was mind blowing! The kind of reading where you feel like you don't need to call anymore psychics because you have finally found the real deal and all of your questions have been confirmed. Too bad she's so hard to get a hold of .. does anyone know what time she is usually on ?? specific day or time ?

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2019, 01:34:06 PM »
I read with both.
Nothing came true. I don't have much faith in any of them. I feel Lady P asked a lot questions before she came to her predictions. I felt like I was in a counseling session. Just being honest.
With Kisha, she gave me a number and said she didn't know what the number means. Then she did not give accurate info on my poi. It could have been a reading for anyone, generic and not promising.

I read with mrs Aimee, gave a simple question about my poi, her response was sooo scary accurate. I did not have enough funds to get all the info. So I did connect with her. She is expensive. But it worth it if it is real.

I read with Mrs Aimee over several months regarding a past POI.  Some smaller predictions were accurate, but the big one--will he come back, never was. However, she was super nice....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:21:56 PM by joyjoy »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2019, 02:03:49 PM »
AI seems to be more ethical, although she got predictions wrong for me. Lady P wanted background info before the reading which is a huge red flag to me, and when I refused to give it became argumentative. I had an email and phone reading with AI. When I tried to ask AI questions about my email reading she wouldn't allow me as she wanted to read fresh. In a way I appreciate that so it isn't clouding her judgement and she is giving what she truthfully sees in the current reading than asking for BG info.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:10:31 PM by Star_01 »

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2019, 02:23:45 PM »
AI seems to be more ethical, although she got predictions wrong for me. Lady P wanted background info before the reading which is a huge red flag to me, and when I refused to give it became argumentative. I had an email and phone reading with AI. When I tried to ask AI questions about my email reading she wouldn't allow me as she wanted to read fresh. In a way I appreciate that so it isn't clouding her judgement and she is giving what she truthfully sees in the current reading than asking for BG info.

I read with Kisha yesterday and emailed her last night to ask a few follow up questions and she wouldn't answer....

Offline Star_01

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2019, 02:41:46 PM »

I read with Kisha yesterday and emailed her last night to ask a few follow up questions and she wouldn't answer....

Oh really? That's a bit crap, I can only speak as I find out of the 2 Kisha seemed more ethical and never wants background info. I find some readers don't mind staying on a few extra minutes to chat or go over the reading and most are basically like, "right your minutes are up" and want to be done as soon as your time paid is up. I don't know Kisha well enough but maybe she falls into the latter?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2019, 02:47:58 PM »

Did you do an email or phone reading? With email she says she spend around 2 hours on each so maybe follow ups are just something she doesn’t allow time for?

With my phone reading she allowed about 10 minutes for me to ask questions.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2019, 02:48:22 PM »

Oh really? That's a bit crap, I can only speak as I find out of the 2 Kisha seemed more ethical and never wants background info. I find some readers don't mind staying on a few extra minutes to chat or go over the reading and most are basically like, "right your minutes are up" and want to be done as soon as your time paid is up. I don't know Kisha well enough but maybe she falls into the latter?

Kisha is very nice, but also extremely busy in the evenings doing all the email readings she gets. I would give her more than 24 hours to respond. I never tried to email her for follow up, but she has emailed me for other things.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2019, 02:54:29 PM »

Kisha is very nice, but also extremely busy in the evenings doing all the email readings she gets. I would give her more than 24 hours to respond. I never tried to email her for follow up, but she has emailed me for other things.

That's what I was thinking - perhaps she was genuinely busy, and imagine all the paid emails/readings and the Keen line she has to cover, she may well get back to you, it could be a few days first but definitely if she gave a reading and you feel confused of the wording or what she meant I'm sure it's okay for you to get some confirmation off of her. This has happened a couple of times where people came on the board  struggling to decipher her wordings.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2019, 04:34:34 PM »
Greetings all! I was just approved and am excited to share my experiences amidst my psychic hiatus.

I've tried all three, Aries Intuition, Lady P, and Spiritualist Reader. I was amazed with three initially, but the more I've read with them and pretty much everyone who *wowed* me, the less I found them accurate. Aries throws numbers, and that's hard to interpret. Her numbers could be so many things. A four could even mean something happens at 4 o'clock, so when someone throws numbers without knowing what they mean, the odds are in their favor.

Lady P is definitely an empath. I wouldn't go to her for predictions.

Cookie was accurate for present situations but nothing future wise occurred.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2019, 10:27:50 PM »

She left time at the end to answer other questions AND she emailed me back and said she couldn't answer the questions; but I had two things I wanted to clarify--she threw a lot at me.  It wasn't a function of her being busy--she doesn't retain them.  However, she could probably just have gone back and reread for the answers, but I don't know what's involved in that or her.  Either way, I didn't think it was bad, per se, but now I feel like I'm left in the dark for a few months until I call her back again.  She also said that the 4 questions in an email reading should be spread out over time.  I just don't know what to say about all that.....

That's what I was thinking - perhaps she was genuinely busy, and imagine all the paid emails/readings and the Keen line she has to cover, she may well get back to you, it could be a few days first but definitely if she gave a reading and you feel confused of the wording or what she meant I'm sure it's okay for you to get some confirmation off of her. This has happened a couple of times where people came on the board  struggling to decipher her wordings.