Author Topic: Aries Intuition vs. Lady Persephone  (Read 20984 times)

Offline maroonlight

Aries Intuition vs. Lady Persephone
« on: April 14, 2017, 09:58:05 PM »
I just wanted to ask this since these seem to be the top 2 readers I have heard everyone rave about on here. Both have the reputation for being accurate and free of fairy tale stories...

I read with both and while they told me similar things, my reading from Aries Intuition was much more positive than from Lady P. Neither gave me timeframes. So I would like to ask, who has been the most accurate as far as predictions go?

Offline verb18

Re: Aries Intuition vs. Lady Persephone
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 10:30:18 PM »
You forgot about Spiritualist Reader (Cookie) - I'd argue she has a higher success rate for people than LadyP.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 12:56:05 AM »
I just wanted to ask this since these seem to be the top 2 readers I have heard everyone rave about on here. Both have the reputation for being accurate and free of fairy tale stories...

I read with both and while they told me similar things, my reading from Aries Intuition was much more positive than from Lady P. Neither gave me timeframes. So I would like to ask, who has been the most accurate as far as predictions go?

I would say for me it is Aries Intuition. Aries and Lady P are in my top 3, but Aries is far more consistent for me and she answers multiple questions, where as Lady P harps on just one. However, both are great and the real deal, in my opinion.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 02:12:22 AM »
Aries (Kisha) for me - in fact, another prediction came true today - but Persephone is one heck of an empath so she's better for what's going on in POI's head.

Offline verb18

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 02:15:03 AM »
LadyP is def an amazing empath! I second that. I had a really great read with her. Still haven't been able to catch Aires.
My fave tho so far is Cookie. Her read was spine chilling!

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 08:04:54 AM »
I read with both.
Nothing came true. I don't have much faith in any of them. I feel Lady P asked a lot questions before she came to her predictions. I felt like I was in a counseling session. Just being honest.
With Kisha, she gave me a number and said she didn't know what the number means. Then she did not give accurate info on my poi. It could have been a reading for anyone, generic and not promising.

I read with mrs Aimee, gave a simple question about my poi, her response was sooo scary accurate. I did not have enough funds to get all the info. So I did connect with her. She is expensive. But it worth it if it is real.

Offline toju516

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 11:29:44 AM »
"Both have the reputation for being accurate and free of fairy tale stories..." -Yes, but you can't really lump sum them into one as both readers have different abilities.

It really depends on what you're looking for. I go to Kisha for general readings. Nobody beats Kisha when it comes to generals, hands down. I go to LP for a strong empath as that's her strongest suit, though it states she possess the 3 C's. If I want to look into how the person really thinks - she's excellent at this.

When it comes to predictions, both have made correct, dare I say one out of the two bigger picture outcomes. Both predicted a relationship wasn't going to work and was going to end. Kisha said in a 2 - correct, it did happen in a 2. LP no timeframe given but was adamant it wasn't going to work, and that did happen so correct.

They both offered this prediction on their own without me asking about it. So both correct on outcome. The only other reader to predict the same outcome was MsLisaM and she gave me two specific months for it to happen and correct. So there you have it.

I like them both. Both accurate, ethical and pleasant to read with. My tops, thus far.

Both gave me the same reading but LP gave me more of where the poi's head was at. LP was also more thorough on past details. Kisha was able to throw me descriptions of people.

Kisha: general readings, timeframes, predictions.

LP: empath, specific questions (doesn't do generals), no timeframes - she will give it to you only if it jumps out in the reading. For example she'll say 'why do I keep getting a 2?' or 'either in 3 days or 3...' without me ever asking and it turns out to be spot on correct.

So to answer and sum up your question, as far as predictions goes, both readers have been correct on a major outcome.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 01:00:25 PM »
Lady P can be really accurate and give a lot of info about how a person is thinking or feeling and she has been accurate for me. My only issue with her is she gets lazy after a while and she starts to base your readings off things she got in the past. She is good for maybe 2-3 readings about the same topic. After that she will only offer a fresh look into a new situation.

Kisha is accurate as well, but sometimes she is good for things within maybe a 3 month span and other times things can be so far off I hate trying to figure out the time numbers she gets. I think Kisha is good with details in general regarding future stuff and Lady P is great with current feelings and thoughts and she has been accurate with predictions. But very different styles but I wouldn't ask Lady P for a general reading. I would use her for specific topics. Lady P is very realistic I just hate the fact she gets lazy and uses old info.

Offline verb18

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 02:21:34 PM »
@toju -- MsLisaM has been guiding me and helping me through my situation since it happened and has been spot on with every single hardship I'd face. Her and I connect very well and she's been the only one to give it to me straight and prepare me for the worst, and how to change bad things happening. She's awesome in my opinion. Only thing is sometimes she gets too pushy especially if you read w her a lot. I try to limit reading with her to once every 30-60 days bc her info is more spot on. Makes me happy to see you had success with her!!

LadyP kept it extremely real with me too which I appreciated. I never go for general reads but LadyP dove right into my situation and POIs head and everything really resonated with me. She also gave me timing without asking which I hear is a good thing. I haven't read with Kisha, but it seems to me accords the board that LadyP and Kisha have a very high success rate. Half of us disagree about readers that work and don't work, but I think for the most part these two readers are up to par with getting things correct. I feel with them if they see it, it's more than likely going to happen.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 03:04:44 PM »
Yeah neither Lady P nor Kisha saw any time frames, and they also told me similar things. Both said there was a 3rd party, that he was not going to pursue me in the immediate future, and that he had an ego.

I guess time will tell since neither said they saw a time frame. It would make sense that they are both real considering they both said very similar things. The only difference was Lady P's reading had a negative tone and said she didn't think i would want to wait for him to get serious with me. Aries did not mention anything about serious or long term, but that he will try to establish a deeper connection and relationship with me in the future.

Offline toju516

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 08:41:23 AM »
@verb18 - Lisa works for me as well. The last read was so off and inaccurate though, it wasn't funny. So I’m going to stay away from her for a long while and see if she's back to being accurate for me. I agree she's awesome. I'm not sure what you mean by she gets too pushy. That's good... makes me happy that I make you happy that I’ve had success with her lol.

Oh don't get me wrong, Kisha does well with specific questions too. I just meant I feel like general reads is her specialty since nobody else seems to do general reads only specific questions only. With regards to LP yes it's a good thing if she picks up on timing on her own. In my experience, the two times she's thrown numbers at me "I keep getting a 2" and "3 days before or 3 days after" she's been accurate. If you have to ask for it, most likely not.

Offline verb18

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 11:17:58 AM »
@verb18 - Lisa works for me as well. The last read was so off and inaccurate though, it wasn't funny. So I’m going to stay away from her for a long while and see if she's back to being accurate for me. I agree she's awesome. I'm not sure what you mean by she gets too pushy. That's good... makes me happy that I make you happy that I’ve had success with her lol.

Oh don't get me wrong, Kisha does well with specific questions too. I just meant I feel like general reads is her specialty since nobody else seems to do general reads only specific questions only. With regards to LP yes it's a good thing if she picks up on timing on her own. In my experience, the two times she's thrown numbers at me "I keep getting a 2" and "3 days before or 3 days after" she's been accurate. If you have to ask for it, most likely not.

@toju - I guess I used pushy for lack of a better word lol but I meant it like sometimes her reads turn into her telling me what to do or how to handle it a bit aggressively, although she DOES mean well... but sometimes in the past if I read with her often, I felt her chats to be a bit more advice driven like given to me by a mom lol. But when I read with her once every 30-60 days I find she's bang on and really accurate for sure.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2017, 02:04:56 PM »
I like Persephone but I've found she can get too caught up in present energies.

Offline sharon

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2017, 04:54:36 PM »
Thank you for the reviews. Interesting. Are they fast with the readings? Do they need a long time to answer the questions?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2017, 05:00:06 PM »
I like Lady P the most... Aries was hit or miss for me... and just not very conversational. I talked to her here and there over the years and, yeah... she's a no for me.  :-\