Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 69303 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2017, 07:46:41 PM »
she was super wrong for ME .. I read with her August of last year and her predictions were for 4 months out and she was absolutely wrong LIKE ABSOLUTELY

I think this woman has serious issues lol.  She flipped predictions on me then blamed me.  Like seriously?  LOL  seems a common theme with her.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2017, 07:55:45 PM »
okay so in the past like maybe 4 years ago i used to do stuff that would hinder a prediction to not happen BUT in the last maybe 1 and half year I have been taken zero action so that no one can tell me it's my fault LOL and the only person right has been Kisha of keen ONLY her and off keen its been yona. I don't even try anyone else anymore

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2017, 07:56:05 PM »
she was super wrong for ME .. I read with her August of last year and her predictions were for 4 months out and she was absolutely wrong LIKE ABSOLUTELY

I think this woman has serious issues lol.  She flipped predictions on me then blamed me.  Like seriously?  LOL  seems a common theme with her.

Did anything happen between the last time you spoke to her and this time you spoke to her? 

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2017, 07:58:06 PM »
okay so in the past like maybe 4 years ago i used to do stuff that would hinder a prediction to not happen BUT in the last maybe 1 and half year I have been taken zero action so that no one can tell me it's my fault LOL and the only person right has been Kisha of keen ONLY her and off keen its been yona. I don't even try anyone else anymore

I used to do that too - years ago do stuff that would hinder a prediction to not happen.  Wish I had learned that early on lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2017, 07:58:11 PM »

Did anything happen between the last time you spoke to her and this time you spoke to her?

Nope!  not one thing.  she literally gave me opposite outcome and then blamed me for it.  SMH!  at least I got a refund lol  I've read she does this often.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2017, 08:20:07 PM »

I used to do that too - years ago do stuff that would hinder a prediction to not happen.  Wish I had learned that early on lol

Oh believe me, I have too, many more times that I care to admit (sabotaged)..but that wasn't the case here...at all lol.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2017, 08:25:39 PM »

Nope!  not one thing.  she literally gave me opposite outcome and then blamed me for it.  SMH!  at least I got a refund lol  I've read she does this often.

I read with her often and I've never had anything change like that.  Only times it has changed has been when she has warned me not to do xyz and I did it anyway (I swear I think I know better sometimes when I really don't LOL) and then it changed :(  I'm sorry you got opposite :(  It's based on current energy usually so maybe your POI is just going through something and having a bad day and sending out bad vibes?  Or sometimes people seek advice from others and don't get the best advice lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2017, 08:46:08 PM »

She's a fake reader

Offline Love-33

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2017, 08:53:40 PM »

She's a fake reader

Yeah like most actually unfortunately.
Sometimes we are so shocked because we think they pick up great details but it's just based on what we tell them. They get the same get the same scenarios several times a day from callers so they prob know exactly what to answer to which type of question

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2017, 09:54:48 PM »
I really don't think just because a reader doesn't work for you you need to call them fake. She did really well on my read and several little predictions have come to pass, including nailing a random number "14" for contact. So she definitely worked for me, picked up a lot of details that she really would have a very hard time guessing. QoC18 was wrong for me, should i call her fake? Nope. I'm sure you guys have figured out that not everyone works for everyone by now. I think it's incredibly rude to just label them fake, unless you catch them telling multiple ppl the same thing and nothing is ever true for anyone outside of a good guess.

I'm only going to respond to this thread once more as to not waste much time talking about her...but I am a veteran member on this board and this is a reader in particular who many mentioned a few years back as being inconsistent, blocking people when  calling her out on being wrong, and then additionally we had other members talking about how she was aware of this board and was using it to get information. That's all I am going to say. Good luck with her

Offline Love-33

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2017, 10:18:17 PM »
That's cool but not sure how it's related in any way to what I just said. And ftr I have been reading this board for a while now, and have searched every reader I read with, never saw any of that. Perhaps you are just remembering one comment and blowing it up, or confusing her with someone else. Or perhaps it's under a different name. Either way, she's worked for several people that i've seen so guess you can't call her fake. At the most she doesn't connect to everyone. I believe readers like Kisha connect to a lot more people than others, maybe that's the case here. But i've certainly confirmed her for me and at most saw her not work for some. That's the case with everyone, though. Doesn't mean they're "fake".. that's a really harsh and degrading term.

I understand your point of view, however I will never understand that: if a reader doesn't connect to someone. Why the heck doesn't he/she just say so? Instead of just inventing a story? Maybe they think they're right but it would be so strange then

Offline britbrat

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2017, 11:16:52 PM »
That's cool but not sure how it's related in any way to what I just said. And ftr I have been reading this board for a while now, and have searched every reader I read with, never saw any of that. Perhaps you are just remembering one comment and blowing it up, or confusing her with someone else. Or perhaps it's under a different name. Either way, she's worked for several people that i've seen so guess you can't call her fake. At the most she doesn't connect to everyone. I believe readers like Kisha connect to a lot more people than others, maybe that's the case here. But i've certainly confirmed her for me and at most saw her not work for some. That's the case with everyone, though. Doesn't mean they're "fake".. that's a really harsh and degrading term.

Sam and a few other readers were outted on the forum. Few years ago. Due to arguing amongst members a lot of threads were deleted. Quite a few readers have been shills and fake which is why the forum is no longer public. Even if she is gifted she clearly has some unprofessional ways, but most of them do. Whether she is fake or not I'm not sure, but I do know that in my experience some readers everyone likes I think are frauds based on my experience. It's just matter of experience and opinion.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2017, 01:21:44 AM »
I just reread an email she sent me I had predictions till the end of June, is she accurate with timelines?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2017, 01:34:42 AM »
She was very accurate for the first contact prediction. An odd number too, 14.

We responded a lot through email she gave me a lot of warnings and how to deal with stuff that is coming I thought it was very nice of her. I totally forgot about it. I hope she's act right now I'm one step ahead of him.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2017, 01:52:39 AM »
Honestly I find her extremely nice and caring. She hit on a lot of details and really tries hard to guide you and prepare you. She got a lot of specific things she could not have guessed. However i will say that when i talked to her a couple days ago she was being much more negative or dramatic about the situation. Everything stayed the same outcome and prediction wise, I just feel like she likes to get to the root of things and was being a bit negative nancy about what was upcoming, even though she sees it working out. I think she likes to prepare you and guide you, instead of blowing smoke up your ass and relying on the outcome. She won't just say yes you'll get back together, bye. She'll point out every negative she sees on the way there.

Yep I wanna know what's coming up and how to deal with it. That's what she did for me. Plus I'm working on myself. Etc. Caring yes..

anything