Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 69375 times)

Offline bagalagaa88

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2017, 05:10:23 PM »
Because I actually read the forum and im tired of seeing your name pop up with useless comments. People are telling you to stop. Listen to them. I said childish not cartoonish. Childish is what your comments are. Stop stirring up the pot. There's a number of us tired of reading this banter.

I also read with FMC on a regular basis so I often look at this thread. As I am allowed to do.

Offline candy1

« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2017, 05:20:13 PM »
Because I actually read the forum and im tired of seeing your name pop up with useless comments. People are telling you to stop. Listen to them. I said childish not cartoonish. Childish is what your comments are. Stop stirring up the pot. There's a number of us tired of reading this banter.

I also read with FMC on a regular basis so I often look at this thread. As I am allowed to do.

Agreed!  Thanks bagalagaa88 - this thread got really out of control yesterday - I too come on here to read reviews - the positive and the negative and being that I also read with FMC and she has been good for me (so far) this makes it really difficult to pick up the useful comments/reviews.  There are so many threads out of control right now.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2017, 05:28:06 PM »
have a nice day kids!! keep posting your childish banter

Agreed!  Thanks bagalagaa88 - this thread got really out of control yesterday - I too come on here to read reviews - the positive and the negative and being that I also read with FMC and she has been good for me (so far) this makes it really difficult to pick up the useful comments/reviews.  There are so many threads out of control right now.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2017, 07:49:03 PM »
Reader provided more advice then anything. Very generic predictions although wasn't terrible and seemed to pick up situation - HOWEVER the situation could also apply to almost anyone in a bit of a stagnant relationship. I wish I could provide details but she basically told me I have to love myself more than the guy, not push, etc. I would just go to a therapist if I needed to hear these things. They're cheaper and don't claim to see the future.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2018, 05:37:39 AM »
I just have to say this reader has been one of the most accurate. Last year she gave me a bunch of warnings about a person I was interested in,all that has been true and recently have heard about his behavior issues up at the bar here is exactly what she was warning me about, thank God I stayed away. Whew. Not a fairytale reader.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2018, 06:05:20 PM »
Any updates on this reader?
She gave me some predictions for the end of this month that were positive. I had one reading with her last year about something else and she was right. Hoping for the same this time.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2019, 05:31:28 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #187 on: July 16, 2019, 05:24:45 AM »
Any updates?
What a thread  :o
My sister was raving about her a few months ago and last week she said she was awful but didn't say what happened lol

Offline vy888

« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2020, 03:21:56 AM »
She’s very nice to chat with and tells you to improve on yourself.  She made predictions for me that were 2 weeks out and on the 14th of this month if it doesn’t come true then I’ll know she’s not accurate.  I’m not sure if will work out.  My ex boyfriend and I broke up 2 months ago and I feel like we might be over for good but she said she doesn’t think it’s over for us.

anything