Author Topic: Share your success stories.  (Read 4055 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Share your success stories.
« on: April 10, 2017, 10:56:38 AM »
So I'm fairly certain we've had a topic like this before that's been long lost (I tried searching) but I could use some feel good stories today, and I think we all could use some happy stories.

Who out there has had success in getting back with their ex or getting together with their POI, or currently is even in the process of doing so? This isn't even necessarily a post of who was right with predictions (even though this is obviously a review board I think we sometimes get too focused on who was right and wrong rather than our ultimate desired outcome), just more so a did it happen, how long were you apart or just friend/acquaintances (if we're talking about just a POI). What struggles did you overcome? How are things now?

Heck! It doesn't even have to be just romance; how about a big job change you were hoping for, maybe a pregnancy, or even a big move. All the success stories!

There's a few folks that come to mind for this, but the stories are all mixed in all over the threads, I was thinking it could be good to have one post of all feel good stories :)

Amb

Re: Share your success stories.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 01:30:43 PM »
Looks like no one has had great success?! I had a couple of readings last month......pending this month and May & June. I will be back if there is success with any of it.  :)

moonlight412

Re: Share your success stories.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 01:34:15 PM »
Ah! I was hoping to see some great success stories! I have things pending for April End, May, June..so will update it. I have had some minor things come true, nothing exciting or major though.