Author Topic: Who would u believe?  (Read 13499 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Who would u believe?
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2017, 04:23:57 AM »
True Destiny gave me the "he didn't know how to deal with  the feelings you made  him feel" line.  Maybe it's true but that's a line we all know is usually bogus :(
yeah that line is bs! it's really not that difficult. you either want someone enough to do something about it, or you don't because you're not that into them.

Yeah and even if that is true and the feelings you make him feel make him crazy, he shouldn't and wouldn't bail on you!

moonlight412

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 02:04:15 PM »
True Destiny gave me the "he didn't know how to deal with  the feelings you made  him feel" line.  Maybe it's true but that's a line we all know is usually bogus :(
yeah that line is bs! it's really not that difficult. you either want someone enough to do something about it, or you don't because you're not that into them.

Yeah and even if that is true and the feelings you make him feel make him crazy, he shouldn't and wouldn't bail on you!

Or they should at least 'see' that he feels for you but won't act on it!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2018, 03:43:36 AM »
I had been honorees for over 2 years.  Phoenix burning ( along with Lady Persephone but upto little extent) were THE ONLYwho predicted an ABSOLUTELY correct outcome for me getting employment again how and what circumstances..... VERY VERY ACCURATE.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2018, 06:03:56 AM »
I had been honorees for over 2 years.  Phoenix burning ( along with Lady Persephone but upto little extent) were THE ONLYwho predicted an ABSOLUTELY correct outcome for me getting employment again how and what circumstances..... VERY VERY ACCURATE.

I thought LP was an empath, can they do predictions? its Cool that she got it right.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2018, 01:24:12 AM »

I thought LP was an empath, can they do predictions? its Cool that she got it right.

Empathy is her stongest gift. But she can give accurate, practical predictions that come to pass.