Author Topic: Who would u believe?  (Read 13481 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Who would u believe?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 12:44:41 AM »
Still sticking with LotusofLight and Treu Destiny

True Destiny gave me the "he didn't know how to deal with  the feelings you made  him feel" line.  Maybe it's true but that's a line we all know is usually bogus :( 

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 12:52:36 AM »
Miss toria and lotus tell us just the way it is with out the bogus.
I don't know if I can put these two together. I have only chatted  with both of them.
Although i find lotus gives more info.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2017, 01:39:17 AM »
Lotus give me a fairly tales it been 5 months now since I read with her nothing has happen.

moonlight412

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 03:08:50 AM »
Lotus give me a fairly tales it been 5 months now since I read with her nothing has happen.

What did Lotus tell you @lostsoul?

Offline verb18

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2017, 04:21:35 AM »

Every prediction she has made for me has come to pass - literally lol

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2017, 01:39:16 PM »

She said my poi want to be with me just want to settle some legal issue with her ex she open up to me on Jan that has come and gone and nothing has happen. All the top psychic I read nothing has happen they just keep changing the date and told me to hold on. Some of them now said she not ready for a reationship now so you just move on why the hell you give me flase hope in the first place then?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 01:53:18 PM »

She said my poi want to be with me just want to settle some legal issue with her ex she open up to me on Jan that has come and gone and nothing has happen. All the top psychic I read nothing has happen they just keep changing the date and told me to hold on. Some of them now said she not ready for a reationship now so you just move on why the hell you give me flase hope in the first place then?

I had that happen with several readers too..and I wondered, why not tell me that in the first place? I figure it's because they see it's not going anywhere and they can't lead you on with false hope anymore.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2017, 03:37:55 PM »
Some of them still said no it not flase hope I just telling the truth she reach out to you any moment just don't reach out I see you two having a future together. 3 week now nothing has hasn't happen.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2017, 03:50:51 PM »
Some of them still said no it not flase hope I just telling the truth she reach out to you any moment just don't reach out I see you two having a future together. 3 week now nothing has hasn't happen.

Of course, that's to get you calling back.

Don't wait anymore, just move ahead as best as you can..and don't bother spending more money on her. 

stargazer

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2017, 06:07:47 PM »

I had that happen with several readers too..and I wondered, why not tell me that in the first place? I figure it's because they see it's not going anywhere and they can't lead you on with false hope anymore.
why not tell you in the first place? to get your money by stringing you along as long as possible :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:31:07 PM by stargazer »

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2017, 06:40:17 PM »
I have been  strung along my many. I hate to think of all the money wasted.
That why I think about the great stories I pay for. Help me think I got something out of it.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2017, 06:45:23 PM »

why not tell you in the first place? to get your money by stringing you along as long as possible :)

You are assuming the psychics actually know the answers to his questions. Most of these readers are guessing because they literally dont know anything.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2017, 07:19:53 PM »
nope, not assuming they know the answer. Im saying giving you good news and pushing out the date further and further when it doesn't happen.

yea.  I remember reading feedback under "bodymindspirit" saying someone had been waiting years and years (verbatim) for a person.  I mean, my God.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2017, 11:11:21 PM »

True Destiny gave me the "he didn't know how to deal with  the feelings you made  him feel" line.  Maybe it's true but that's a line we all know is usually bogus :(

Treu Destiny  doesn't Sugar coat or tell you want you want to hear, she's pissed me off a few times but she's been accurate, so I keep gping back.

stargazer

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2017, 04:17:13 AM »
yeah that line is bs! it's really not that difficult. you either want someone enough to do something about it, or you don't because you're not that into them.