Author Topic: Psychic Sedra from Mystic Lantern  (Read 8524 times)

Offline maroonlight

Psychic Sedra from Mystic Lantern
« on: April 03, 2017, 01:02:26 AM »
I had my first reading with her 4 years ago. She told me lots of horrible things about my ex that all turned out to be true. She has been the most accurate, but not 100% with many things that I have asked her about. She does not sugar coat, nor tell fairy tales, and will tell you exactly how she sees it. Almost all of the CP psychics told me my OTHER ex would return, she said he wouldn't and sure enough he didn't.

Her price is pretty reasonable, $25 for a 25 minute instant messaging session. She also offers a free yes or no question to first time visitors to her site.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic Sedra from Mystic Lantern
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 05:59:16 PM »
I had my first reading with her 4 years ago. She told me lots of horrible things about my ex that all turned out to be true. She has been the most accurate, but not 100% with many things that I have asked her about. She does not sugar coat, nor tell fairy tales, and will tell you exactly how she sees it. Almost all of the CP psychics told me my OTHER ex would return, she said he wouldn't and sure enough he didn't.

Her price is pretty reasonable, $25 for a 25 minute instant messaging session. She also offers a free yes or no question to first time visitors to her site.
This concerned me about this reader. A Yes/No question is just a crappy 50/50 guess work and is never worth it, even if it is free.
Just walk up to a stranger and ask them a yes/no question and you will get the same results.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 06:43:53 PM »
did you get a free 1 question? and also, how hard is it to get scheduled for an appt with her?
did you get a free 1 question? and also, how hard is it to get scheduled for an appt with her?

Actually the “ free” question is not even free. You pay for a session then ask her a question by email a few days before the actual chat. Took her about two days to get back to me with the email question but about a week for the actual chat.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 10:12:59 PM »
I got a reading with her... she was very right but the timing was wayyyyyyy wayyy off... she had told me my ex and I would be back together but that after the last break up we would leave permanently out of each other’s life, permanently . He’s the type of guy “ that liked to be alone” came around my birthday night, we weren’t together but it seemed as if we were. Arguments followed after then one last intense one that caused both of us to walk away, permanently..... she was right, that one of us would accuse the other of cheating and I did because of his past and she was very right both of us have trust issues with one another, this last break up is permanent...so yes I would recommend but the timing is way off...

Thanks for sharing. She's been right with me almost every time and she's honestly the only reader I would consider reading with at this point. I haven't had a reading in months but I've been burned by basically every reader except for her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 02:39:17 PM »
I tried her some time back (the one question thing) and I got the most vague answer ever..it was honestly a joke. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 05:28:40 PM »
I tried her some time back (the one question thing) and I got the most vague answer ever..it was honestly a joke.

A lot of people praise and rant about how great readers like kisha, Emma Jane, Tara, etc are and I’ve tried almost all of them and they were 100% wrong so I guess certain readers just don’t work for everyone

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 05:01:34 PM »
Sharing my recent reading with her... does it seem generic or like has anyone else gotten this same spiel?

I see a strong connection between you and Xxxxx. This is a soulmate connection that the two of you have. I see that this causes you both to feel a roller coaster ride of emotions that starts and end but always comes back together. I sense the deep love between the two of you.

I do see you and Xxxxxx coming back together again. I sense this will happen before the year ends (2020). I do see marriage for the two of you and I sense that you will both feel this equal love. I do see some struggles from the past coming back.

I sense of you and him can let the past go then this relationship will be all that you hoped it could be. A soulmate connection doesn’t mean it will be easy but that when times get hard you will find it better to work through them then be upset and walk away.

Offline sparky

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 05:06:57 PM »
Sharing my recent reading with her... does it seem generic or like has anyone else gotten this same spiel?

I see a strong connection between you and Xxxxx. This is a soulmate connection that the two of you have. I see that this causes you both to feel a roller coaster ride of emotions that starts and end but always comes back together. I sense the deep love between the two of you.

I do see you and Xxxxxx coming back together again. I sense this will happen before the year ends (2020). I do see marriage for the two of you and I sense that you will both feel this equal love. I do see some struggles from the past coming back.

I sense of you and him can let the past go then this relationship will be all that you hoped it could be. A soulmate connection doesn’t mean it will be easy but that when times get hard you will find it better to work through them then be upset and walk away.

Was this an email reading?  It does seem a bit generic but I am amazed by that 2020 prediction.  To me that means sometime in the next two years you will get back with your POI.  I don't see the married prediction part of that.  I am amazed by it just because that is really far out of a prediction and it doesn't match a generic reading.  I would expect it to be why shorter than that.  Maybe even within the next few months that you would connect back.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2018, 05:26:03 PM »

Was this an email reading?  It does seem a bit generic but I am amazed by that 2020 prediction.  To me that means sometime in the next two years you will get back with your POI.  I don't see the married prediction part of that.  I am amazed by it just because that is really far out of a prediction and it doesn't match a generic reading.  I would expect it to be why shorter than that.  Maybe even within the next few months that you would connect back.

Yeah, I thought so too, kinda generic but kinda not. We were engaged previously so I mean I guess it’s not terribly out of the question but I’m still unsure.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 10:04:31 PM by Deedee123 »

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 10:05:01 PM »
Yes, that was an email reading.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 10:16:51 PM »

Of all the readings I've had with her, she hasn't given me a reading like this. 9 times out of 10 her answer is negative regarding the people I ask about and it has played out like she has said.

She gave me a positive outcome on my current POI but she didn't give me any soulmate crap. Her timeframe is for February..her predictions about this guy have happened thus far back when we were dating and she's basically the last reader I'm waiting on. She told me Feb of 2019 back in May of this year.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2018, 10:20:12 PM »

Of all the readings I've had with her, she hasn't given me a reading like this. 9 times out of 10 her answer is negative regarding the people I ask about and it has played out like she has said.

She gave me a positive outcome on my current POI but she didn't give me any soulmate crap. Her timeframe is for February..her predictions about this guy have happened thus far back when we were dating and she's basically the last reader I'm waiting on. She told me Feb of 2019 back in May of this year.

Very interesting. Hoping it pans out for you! Keep us updated. I hope she’s not feeding me bullshit. I asked a follow up question about when we’d be in more contact and she said this

“I sense you speak again before this time next year I see the month of August” and that was all she said... so I don’t know !?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 01:21:02 PM »
Only time will tell I suppose. I’m just staying away from readings altogether at this point and trying to move forward. I will let everyone know if she is right about February.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 01:38:23 AM »
Only time will tell I suppose. I’m just staying away from readings altogether at this point and trying to move forward. I will let everyone know if she is right about February.

Same. I’m too busy to really get readings and more focused on what’s actually going on then worrying about what’s going to happen. Feels good to be in this state of mind after suffering for months waiting for predictions to happen.