Author Topic: Master psychic Adam Stone  (Read 7941 times)

moonlight412

Master psychic Adam Stone
« on: March 27, 2017, 08:52:14 PM »
Has any one read with him? I saw him being mentioned in few posts, so thought of creating a post for him to see how he is as a reader and if any predictions have come to pass..

Offline Baypark1

Re: Master psychic Adam Stone
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 09:27:04 PM »
Has any one read with him? I saw him being mentioned in few posts, so thought of creating a post for him to see how he is as a reader and if any predictions have come to pass..

I did a few years ago. Wrong :(

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 02:44:13 AM »
Haha nobody is right for Baypark =) which likely means your psychic! ;) anyway  migsy had good things to say and I can't say about outcomes but I really liked him!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 04:46:29 AM »
Haha nobody is right for Baypark =) which likely means your psychic! ;) anyway  migsy had good things to say and I can't say about outcomes but I really liked him!

You mean I've been wasting all this money when I could have been asking myself? Damn!!! Lol. Actually  few have been right.  I'd have to go back to a few years ago when I read with Adam. But recently,  Lotus of Light, Mystic Ravens II and Yona have gotten some things right.

moonlight412

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 01:06:58 AM »
LOL! Thanks for feedback.. he seemed to give good details, but time will tell about predictions.. he was in line with other readers..

I had my first reading in February, and all the predictions I have got are for April end so I will know then..  It's pretty amazing how almost all the readers predict same thing, but from what all you say, all the readers can turn out to be wrong and that one prediction you ignored because it was way off from some reader who is not even mentioned here, turns out to be true! after I read so many stories like that, I am taking everything with a grain of salt..

sodapopcharm

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 04:05:30 PM »
Bumping this. Has anyone read with Adam stone/ anyone have updates?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 10:10:39 PM »
He sounded so confident when I had talked to him in April, but he was wrong for me. He predicted few things and timelines, never happened.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 09:25:12 PM »
Eh. I went over my transcript from September and he's something else. Part of it matches a little, but his delivery is definitely off. He told me that my POI wasn't a bad guy, just a dumb guy and that all men are dumb  and that he loves me very much. Went on to say if I go slow with him, we can make it work...but then he said...

it's not my job to tell you he's worthless

just answer your questions lol

you figured it out on your own

and that's you using your power

**NAME** doesn't deserve to lick the poop off your boots...he's that bad

and that didn't sit well with me at all.
He offered no reasoning for saying that or any details into the dynamic of our relationship. Then went on to make two predictions should I move on...for men named Michael and Brandon entering my life in a specific amount of time. Both those timelines have passed, I've been on plenty of dates, but no Michaels or Brandons.

Waste of money.

anything