Author Topic: Lotus of Light vs. Mystical moon shadow  (Read 5292 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Lotus of Light vs. Mystical moon shadow
« on: March 27, 2017, 07:05:08 PM »
For anyone that's read with BOTH.. which one did you find more accurate? I like them both but Lotus is much more practical to me. Mystical can get some details but confused me on big picture :/

Offline Epic08

Re: Lotus of Light vs. Mystical moon shadow
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 08:58:27 PM »
Lotus for sure. Nothing that MMS said transpired

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 10:52:48 PM »
Thanks for responding! Lotus just seems a lot more realistic.. not sure how to feel about Mystic right now. Some things she was spot on, others have me confused...

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 03:33:44 AM »
I gotta say both have been fantastic for me. Both have had some hits and misses of course.

LOL has gotten a number of details for me, both work and love related. I know it was in another thread asking about if she gives bad news and yes she does. She is not afraid at all to tell you if something won't happen, or if it's going to not work out how you think.

Mystical is also really great too. I had a number of accurate predictions with her and she's never given me a fairy tale. I have noticed though with some things she says it sometimes doesnt always make sense until later on  but she's generally very accurate.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 03:30:52 PM »
You're right HopefulHeart! Lol seems to be good for big picture (sometimes that's all I want)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 04:46:33 PM »
Do you guys suggest to try mystical moon shadow???
LOL is my fav. And I haven't tried MMS

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 09:45:43 PM »
I say absolutely yes. I say that as someone who is once more trying to beat this addiction, yes. She's fantastic. A real sweetheart and she keeps it real.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 10:22:22 PM »

I wasn't impressed, especially for the price. So far, nothing specific she predicted has happened, at least that I can confirm. The trends she got but so did a lot of other people at a lower price.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 10:31:56 PM »

I wasn't impressed, especially for the price. So far, nothing specific she predicted has happened, at least that I can confirm. The trends she got but so did a lot of other people at a lower price.

YEs I see two prices, so which one is usually do reading?!

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2018, 03:56:11 AM »
any updates on these two. I read with LOL recently and MMS a while back and its so interesting that both have given me the same outcome and even the same timeframe, thats never happened to me before:)) would love to hear what others feel about these two and their predictions. TIA

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2018, 03:34:50 PM »
I like LOL, she seems very in tune with what's happening. Also uplifting, good energy. She hasn't given me time frames so only time will tell.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 06:40:33 PM »
I like LOL, she seems very in tune with what's happening. Also uplifting, good energy. She hasn't given me time frames so only time will tell.

definitely uplifting! its interesting that she didn't give you a time frame, was it a love or a career question?

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2018, 06:54:32 PM »
I LOVE LOL. I often email her and she always replies and takes the time to write in depth emails. I have been given contact timeframes that have come and gone but I am not big on timelines and I don't ask for them. I await the outcome which is the same as what everyone else has told me. Everyone's timelines thus far have been wrong but so have the timelines of what my POI has told me so if he doesn't know if he's coming or going, how can they know.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2018, 01:03:10 AM »

definitely uplifting! its interesting that she didn't give you a time frame, was it a love or a career question?

It's a love situation. I am okay with not knowing time frames because I don't like to depend on them. When a psychic gives me a time frame I try to put it out of my mind as much as I can. I don't like to be in "waiting" mode.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2018, 02:22:26 PM »
I read with both and although their overall outcomes are yet to be seen, their timelines came and went with nothing panning out.

anything