Author Topic: Jax Taurus  (Read 29453 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Jax Taurus
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2019, 07:42:40 AM »
Lol - it seems like whenever I decide to try a reader based on positive feedback here all of the sudden their thread takes a turn for “nope didn’t work for me.” “Nope, general.” “Nope, reader said the same thing to me.” Or “Nope, predictions didn’t pan out.”

She seemed accurate on read of the present to me. I like that she starts out the reading without needing anything other than name and bday and without questions.

When I asked her a question on the finance part I phrased it in such a way and while knowing the most likely answer - that she chose between several options about the scenario that were all very possible and all closely related and she did choose the one that I knew to be most likely if what she says pans out.

So if she’s not a good and genuine reader she is sure good at picking up the callers thoughts and emotions. But I’m hoping she is actually right. We’ll see.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2019, 12:04:44 PM »
Funny , she said to me she picked up on two things .

Someone’s energy that likes me and it’s definitely not platonic but there’s a block on his energy coming forward.

And two , she sees Finance but it changing for the positive.

Anyone else get these stock lines before I complain to keen lol

Offline flora0250

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2019, 12:48:18 PM »

Someone’s energy that likes me and it’s definitely not platonic but there’s a block on his energy coming forward.

Sadly yes. I was told some of the exact same in the opening information. Guess I was had by a good cold read :(

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2019, 01:08:58 PM »

Sadly yes. I was told some of the exact same in the opening information. Guess I was had by a good cold read :(

Can you PM me ?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2019, 01:18:21 PM »
I’m trying to do a satisfaction guarantee with keen and of course it keeps telling me there’s an error. I shall be calling them on my break !

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2019, 01:59:31 PM »

Can you PM me ?

Yup. I was told the same thing.

Imnotsure

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2019, 03:36:01 PM »

Can you PM me ?

Yup. I was told the same thing.

She told me something very similar to open up as well!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2019, 04:57:30 PM »
Jeez, I had this reader bookmarked due to this forum and now it seems she isn’t any good? It was just my luck I haven't caught her on.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2019, 05:09:44 PM »
I was finally able to read with her yesterday, and I did feel like she picked up some things for me, but the reading seemed very positive, which I feel may not be 100% the case. The timeline that she gave me matched what I've been told by gaylene and Kisha (phone reading). I guess only time will tell

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2019, 05:12:30 PM »
Lol - it seems like whenever I decide to try a reader based on positive feedback here all of the sudden their thread takes a turn for “nope didn’t work for me.” “Nope, general.” “Nope, reader said the same thing to me.” Or “Nope, predictions didn’t pan out.”

She seemed accurate on read of the present to me. I like that she starts out the reading without needing anything other than name and bday and without questions.

When I asked her a question on the finance part I phrased it in such a way and while knowing the most likely answer - that she chose between several options about the scenario that were all very possible and all closely related and she did choose the one that I knew to be most likely if what she says pans out.

So if she’s not a good and genuine reader she is sure good at picking up the callers thoughts and emotions. But I’m hoping she is actually right. We’ll see.

LOL!!! This has been me for the past few reads. I'm sooo off readings for a while.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2019, 06:58:45 PM »

It's red flags to me that a reader picks up on your thoughts and tells you it will transpire as if they are talented. It's these tactics that make us believe the reader is accurate. I don't want a reader to tell me my thoughts will manifest because that isn't necessarily the truth of the situation. ugh!

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2019, 07:11:25 PM »
I read with her only once after reading raving reviews here. She said the same stuff to me as well and her readings was way off and its like too good to be true. I got the refund from Keen last week.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2019, 05:19:04 PM »
I’m trying to do a satisfaction guarantee with keen and of course it keeps telling me there’s an error. I shall be calling them on my break !

That happens to me to sometimes. If you write your complaint under "General Support" instead of under "Satisfaction Guarantee," Keen will still receive your message. I usually let them know that the "Satisfaction Guarantee" link is broken.

Offline Daisygirl

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2019, 10:23:29 PM »
I really liked this advisor. I happened to logon and see her chat now button on. I did not feel that she was feeding me stock lines. She said to jump in anytime with my questions, but she really had only names to go on. She picked up on past, present and made some predictions about when things will be more serious.

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2019, 11:00:30 PM »
Any updates on Jax recently? Read with her for the first time recently and she really nailed the situation without me providing much information at all, which I liked. I can’t speak for her predictions as they’re still in the near future/a few months out.

anything