Author Topic: Jax Taurus  (Read 29645 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Jax Taurus
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2019, 03:16:00 PM »
I would suggest having a longer conversation with her

Out of curiosity what would you define as a long conversation? Would 10 minutes work or would you recommend a longer time?

My first chat with Jax was closer to 20 minutes, and my second was about 12ish - after that I was getting shorter 5ish minutes talks and found they were less impactful. She just gives so so much info, that I feel it's more worthwhile to chat/call with her every once in a while. And she does just pick up on what's going on like her bio says, without you saying anything.

Thank you!

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 03:36:28 PM »
Just had another reading with Jax after some time, and she totally picked up on where my poi and i are currently at - feelings, circumstances, distance, his behaviour, everything - without me saying a thing. Seriously recommend.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 03:49:57 PM »
I just had a reading with her yesterday too. Been trying for like 3 weeks hahaha. I feel confident  when she says contact before the end of the month. When you talk to her it just felt right if that makes sense

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 06:40:14 PM »
What time is she usually on?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 07:14:22 PM »
Honestly I got lucky yesterday caught her twice I was on the look out for 3 weeks but she was on randomly I almost gave up Saturday/yesterday and took her off my list - glad i didn’t as of now . I would arrange a call and keep it there for 2-3 days so you stay in line! I really liked her and I have a high hopes for her.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 07:50:31 PM »
What time is she usually on?

She told me she will be on this week all nights until Wednesday

Yaz88

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 07:55:39 PM »
Has anyone ever been in line and then when the call comes through the advisor never picks up, then you get moved back into the queue only for the same thing to happen again?  I tried to read with Jax and this kept happening.  So I gave up.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2019, 09:26:56 PM »
I love her. Very good with the present, hopefully we’ll all receive accurate predictions from her!!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2019, 10:27:09 PM »
Has anyone ever been in line and then when the call comes through the advisor never picks up, then you get moved back into the queue only for the same thing to happen again?  I tried to read with Jax and this kept happening.  So I gave up.

Yes this has happened to me before but with a different reader. Turns out with the reader I reached out to specifically they had appointments already set and when I called in they couldn’t pick up due to someone already reserving that slot prior to me.

Yaz88

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 10:28:31 PM »

Yes this has happened to me before but with a different reader. Turns out with the reader I reached out to specifically they had appointments already set and when I called in they couldn’t pick up due to someone already reserving that slot prior to me.

That makes sense! Thanks, Sydney!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2019, 02:25:57 PM »
When does she usually come on? I’ve been wanting to check her this past week just to check in, and I feel like she is usually on 1-3 times a week. Haven’t see her since October 18-19th?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2019, 03:50:03 AM »
Updates on her? She was VERY positive in a situation that probably won’t pan out the way I’d like. I mean, maybe it could, but chances are slim..
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 03:55:01 AM by Apalm831 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2019, 03:54:42 AM »
Vague with standard lines for me

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2019, 04:01:53 AM »
She didn't work for me.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2019, 06:03:44 AM »
I just had a reading with her yesterday too. Been trying for like 3 weeks hahaha. I feel confident  when she says contact before the end of the month. When you talk to her it just felt right if that makes sense

Was her contact prediction correct?

anything