Author Topic: The Phoenix rising  (Read 8812 times)

Offline Alchemist13

The Phoenix rising
« on: March 21, 2017, 04:46:04 PM »
I got a reading from her today and everything she said was opposite of my to readers. Anyone have any experience with her good or bad?

Offline britbrat

Re: The Phoenix rising
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 06:44:56 PM »
I had a reading with her before. I don't think she is psychic she is a card reader and does cold readings. She can be hit or miss.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 12:36:53 AM »
Nothing for me came to pass

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 02:09:41 AM »
Good to hear. She was short and harsh about her bad news but my gut didn't believe g
Her

Offline verb18

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 06:05:57 PM »
Wow ok I got a reading from her like 3 months ago? Said the most ridiculous out of context stuff ever. Totally a cold reader - I think she legit just wings it with each person LOL.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 01:44:26 AM »
I emailed her asking if I sent her a pic of my deceased father, could she pick up on him for me if I called. She blocked me. For no reason. lol I was not asking for a free reading. I wanted to call but at the time her bio said she might be able to read pics if we sent them first. I found it disturbing she would block me for no reason. I think she is afraid of new people calling and that is a red flag.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 05:05:51 PM »
That's horrible

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 05:21:08 PM »
i have read with a couple of times. she seemd good. she told me that i would hear from her within a week for an appology and that did wind up happening. i ran into her in that timeframe. i would use a gain.

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 11:02:03 PM »
I just spoke with "Julie the Phoenix Rising" which is exactly how her page is listed. I wonder if it is the same person.  Just read with her and liked her.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 11:21:45 PM »
I just spoke with "Julie the Phoenix Rising" which is exactly how her page is listed. I wonder if it is the same person.  Just read with her and liked her.

Same person she been on keen for YEARS. i read with her maybe 8 to 10 yrs ago i dnt remember the read much.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 03:42:03 AM »
She was my first Keen call ever. The reading left me feeling horrible afterwards because of how rude she was. After a while I called again because I thought maybe I was being too sensitive and was looking for a fairytale reading since I was so new to it. I called back, tried to add money to my account and she ended the call before I could. After that she blocked me, THE WORST

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2018, 03:48:21 AM »
Meh. I used to read with her a bunch. Nothing ever planned out. Pass.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2018, 03:50:33 AM »
I read with her years ago. I wouldn’t have remembered her except she was rude like you said but she said that something won’t happen and she ended up being wrong. Read with her last year and the same experience, rude and wrong. No need to ever call her back again.

She was my first Keen call ever. The reading left me feeling horrible afterwards because of how rude she was. After a while I called again because I thought maybe I was being too sensitive and was looking for a fairytale reading since I was so new to it. I called back, tried to add money to my account and she ended the call before I could. After that she blocked me, THE WORST

WinterElf

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 03:24:09 PM »
I love Phoenix Rising and she has been my reader for over six years or five.  Every prediction for a guy came true and I started to not like her because it was always something negative .... But I was just choosing the wrong men.  She predicted my current relationship last year. 
My former POI who i was with for a year never committed to me and she was right from the start. She got mad when she picked up on his energies and said this guy won't commit. She was right because he already had a secret hidden life where he was married much to my surprise. 

I must warn you to stay with her first prediction. Sometimes if you ask her the same question later on it will be the opposite of the first and not accurate at all. 

This woman also predicted a fall out i had with an ex to the month and she was sooooo right. She's not for everyone but she's been right with me like 98 percent of the time.

Offline Mimi122020

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2023, 09:09:12 PM »
Do u mean Julie the Phoenix rising? If yes, then She's TERRIBLE! Haha she acts like she's the real deal and that she doesn't sugar coat so she can give the impression that she's genuine.. but bullshit! I asked her whether my person is gonna reply to my text, she said sorry he won't reply and he isn't interested in reconnecting.. 3 hours after that reading he replied and was super sweet and happy we reconnected 😂😂😂 I really wish I can go back and add her a review for that trash reading
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 09:12:57 PM by Mimi122020 »

anything