Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

DZigns

<< < (20/20)

jackY:
Heeey HK!

Is it worth it with her given the recent feedback? Let me know!

--- Quote from: HornetKick on March 26, 2024, 12:42:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: jackY on March 24, 2024, 11:40:45 PM ---I tried to read with her but she wouldn't take my call-didn't block me, but wouldn't take my call. Thanks for sharing this recent info. I won't try again.

--- End quote ---
Just book her from her site: http://www.dzigns.net

--- End quote ---

HornetKick:
Probably not. I mean she has said a couple of things that were sort of right and she said a ton of things that were slightly not right because she spins everything positively. Nothing wrong with that if it were more specific. Like she would say you will accomplish your goals. I see this in your future. (sure, okay)

She was really very nice but unless something has changed she only uses chat to sponge more money off the caller. I've read with her twice and she isn't one I would go to again.

That old adage 'she may work for you' though is playing somewhere in the background.

jackY:
Yeah, that was my feeling. Thanks for confirming.

--- Quote from: HornetKick on March 26, 2024, 08:12:36 PM ---Probably not. I mean she has said a couple of things that were sort of right and she said a ton of things that were slightly not right because she spins everything positively. Nothing wrong with that if it were more specific. Like she would say you will accomplish your goals. I see this in your future. (sure, okay)

She was really very nice but unless something has changed she only uses chat to sponge more money off the caller. I've read with her twice and she isn't one I would go to again.

That old adage 'she may work for you' though is playing somewhere in the background.

--- End quote ---

KarinaR:
I reviewed my chat from February with her. She predicted contact in less than a week. Never happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version