Author Topic: DZigns  (Read 40861 times)

Offline garima

Re: DZigns
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2022, 07:25:28 PM »
I read with her two years back . It was 100% wrong. Even her most vaguest statements were wrong 😂

Offline chi109862

« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2022, 01:30:41 PM »
Is she accurate if she sees something immediately? I asked a yes or no question and before getting into anything she said she said immediately we wouldn't be getting back together.

Has anyone else had this happen and was it accurate? Most other readers predicted we would, but she seemed confident.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2024, 08:30:53 PM »
Anyone read with this reader lately? Read with her last week and she was alllll over the place.

Offline jackY

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2024, 11:40:45 PM »
I tried to read with her but she wouldn't take my call-didn't block me, but wouldn't take my call. Thanks for sharing this recent info. I won't try again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2024, 12:42:04 AM »
I tried to read with her but she wouldn't take my call-didn't block me, but wouldn't take my call. Thanks for sharing this recent info. I won't try again.
Just book her from her site: http://www.dzigns.net

Offline jackY

« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2024, 01:38:54 AM »
Heeey HK!

Is it worth it with her given the recent feedback? Let me know!

Just book her from her site: http://www.dzigns.net

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2024, 08:12:36 PM »
Probably not. I mean she has said a couple of things that were sort of right and she said a ton of things that were slightly not right because she spins everything positively. Nothing wrong with that if it were more specific. Like she would say you will accomplish your goals. I see this in your future. (sure, okay)

She was really very nice but unless something has changed she only uses chat to sponge more money off the caller. I've read with her twice and she isn't one I would go to again.

That old adage 'she may work for you' though is playing somewhere in the background.

Offline jackY

« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2024, 10:34:04 PM »
Yeah, that was my feeling. Thanks for confirming.

Probably not. I mean she has said a couple of things that were sort of right and she said a ton of things that were slightly not right because she spins everything positively. Nothing wrong with that if it were more specific. Like she would say you will accomplish your goals. I see this in your future. (sure, okay)

She was really very nice but unless something has changed she only uses chat to sponge more money off the caller. I've read with her twice and she isn't one I would go to again.

That old adage 'she may work for you' though is playing somewhere in the background.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2024, 08:29:43 PM »
I reviewed my chat from February with her. She predicted contact in less than a week. Never happened.

anything