Author Topic: DZigns  (Read 40860 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: DZigns
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2018, 01:20:56 AM »
It seems like her travel predictions are happening this month. I was surprised with a vacation from hubby, and we will be able to stop and spend some time at a few of the countries she mentioned. Looking back at other aspects of her reading and her style from last year, I think shes one of those readers that sees interesting details , but she can misinterpret big time...or kinda string along a story. Good general reading for fun is all I would say about her.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2018, 01:34:12 AM »
It seems like her travel predictions are happening this month. I was surprised with a vacation from hubby, and we will be able to stop and spend some time at a few of the countries she mentioned. Looking back at other aspects of her reading and her style from last year, I think shes one of those readers that sees interesting details , but she can misinterpret big time...or kinda string along a story. Good general reading for fun is all I would say about her.

That's awesome, glad her predictions worked for you! All those interesting details she saw for me back in 2014 never happened. I talked to her A LOT- almost every day back in 2014...She's a wonderful woman with a big heart....She was just never right with any of the stuff she said for me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2018, 02:48:54 AM »
I wish she worked for me. Nothing she's predicted has happened. I read with her about three times, starting last spring. Good with the present and past, just not the future (for me).

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2018, 04:47:14 PM »
I wish she worked for me. Nothing she's predicted has happened. I read with her about three times, starting last spring. Good with the present and past, just not the future (for me).
Yeah, I remember my readings with her like it was yesterday and she made me feel sooooo good. Tingling even and it feels stupid to even use that word. Looking back she may have said surface things about the present, but she doesn't give a lot of information and none of the predictions happened. It appears to be more embellishments than anything else.

Offline montauk

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2018, 06:08:44 AM »
reviewing transcript from July today, and in July she told me she saw flowers coming to me or a card from poi, it didn't cross my mind that it happened until I looked at the transcript now,
I did received flowers and a card from poi in the beginning of Dec, so the prediction took months to manifest..

Offline Penelope

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2018, 06:35:45 AM »
I really wanted her predictions to come true.  Sadly, none of them ever manifested.

Offline aloha

« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2018, 07:02:44 PM »
She can describe the current situation pretty well, and she also got a contact prediction correct for me.  However, it seems like her predictions are far-fetched.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2019, 02:32:02 PM »
I agree with the above. She picked up current for me but was ultimately wrong on predictions. Although I will say the second time I talked to her about the same POI and gave a more negative outlook which was much closer to the truth, but the first time she said we will be in a relationship and that was very much not true.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2019, 05:19:09 PM »
She was accurate on current, but her predictions didn't happen.

Offline ZZ2112

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2019, 06:07:54 PM »
reviewing transcript from July today, and in July she told me she saw flowers coming to me or a card from poi, it didn't cross my mind that it happened until I looked at the transcript now,
I did received flowers and a card from poi in the beginning of Dec, so the prediction took months to manifest..

I read with her today and she said she saw flowers too. I am still skeptical with my current situation but she seems honest. Keeping my fingers crossed for now :)

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2019, 09:39:13 PM »
Hi has anyone read with Denise recently? I read with her a couple of days ago & I was amazed the points she picked up on my POI behavior, within her first sentence it described him to a T!
Does anyone else have any recent experience with her?

Offline artslove

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2020, 01:33:14 AM »
Hi. So, I was looking through my chat transcripts (I’m on a binge). I just decided to reread her message and it looks like she was definitely correct. Last year, she predicted 3 - month of March is when my POI and I contacted each other. She then mentioned something I thought would be farfetched and said she sees a man loving me more than I love him at the end of the year (2019). Well. Definitely right. I ended things with this person in early February because I couldn’t do it anymore.

Has anyone had any luck with her before?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2020, 01:57:59 AM »
Updates?

Offline artslove

« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2020, 07:57:51 AM »
I read with her twice this year so far. The first prediction was for sometime in June (which lines up with other readers I have called). Then I read with her again and she gave me a 7. So it is something dealing with a 7. So fingers cross something happens. I will update when the time comes around, but I’m trying not to rely on the timelines.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2021, 09:34:38 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

anything