Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

DZigns

<< < (2/20) > >>

stargazer:
Predictions pending but they really don't seem likely based on what's currently happening.

britbrat:
She wouldn't give me any predictions or time frames but she was accurate with the details she gave. She was honest and told me she wasn't able to tell what would happen regarding a situation with my ex. I only tried her once.

transplantnurse:
I went through my notes from 8/24/16& guys I never gave her credit but she gave me three predictions all came to pass..I mean she first told me in march 2017 I will get a new job and I did get a new job this march.she also described the man I dated for a while to a T!she saw Italy around him and travel.well he had come from Italy and travels /drives around he is in real estate..better than most readers if u freakin ask me

stargazer:
That's great! I will be happy if her predictions come true for me

HornetKick:
I just finished a chat with Denise and it was actually pretty good. Some of the things she said seem off, but a few were dead on - things I can confirm. I spent about $40 bucks on that chat call. She has been the only reader who picked up on my current job being a temporary assignment. I've had to tell all the other readers that. She even said some stuff that happened this past Friday at work. It's like she were there - she said people think I'm not going to stay, which leads me to believe they might offer me something. I just want the offer so I can turn it down, f^cking ugly department to work for. Just horrible. With me staying as long as I have an overcoming everything there, I've come out on the other side a more confident, stronger person - I can't even explain the major b.s. I've gone through. She also picked up on me going to school, she saw classes all around me.

Some of the things she said are pending, like two months or so.
I left that call feeling fabulous, just grand, because of all the things she said that I could confirm. I hope she works well for others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version