Author Topic: DZigns  (Read 40061 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

DZigns
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:53:25 PM »
Has anyone read with her before?  How is she with predictions?

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: DZigns
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 04:01:17 PM »
Read with her years ago on a love interest, nothing EVER panned out :-(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 04:11:01 PM »
i read with her once.  Nothing happened  :(

ladya

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 04:19:59 PM »
Read with her. Nothing happened like she said.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 04:57:02 PM »
She got a date right once about when my ex and his gf would break up but then they got back together lol

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 08:47:14 PM »
Predictions pending but they really don't seem likely based on what's currently happening.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 12:55:39 AM »
She wouldn't give me any predictions or time frames but she was accurate with the details she gave. She was honest and told me she wasn't able to tell what would happen regarding a situation with my ex. I only tried her once.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 04:12:05 AM »
I went through my notes from 8/24/16& guys I never gave her credit but she gave me three predictions all came to pass..I mean she first told me in march 2017 I will get a new job and I did get a new job this march.she also described the man I dated for a while to a T!she saw Italy around him and travel.well he had come from Italy and travels /drives around he is in real estate..better than most readers if u freakin ask me

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 07:40:17 AM »
That's great! I will be happy if her predictions come true for me

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 05:42:25 PM »
I just finished a chat with Denise and it was actually pretty good. Some of the things she said seem off, but a few were dead on - things I can confirm. I spent about $40 bucks on that chat call. She has been the only reader who picked up on my current job being a temporary assignment. I've had to tell all the other readers that. She even said some stuff that happened this past Friday at work. It's like she were there - she said people think I'm not going to stay, which leads me to believe they might offer me something. I just want the offer so I can turn it down, f^cking ugly department to work for. Just horrible. With me staying as long as I have an overcoming everything there, I've come out on the other side a more confident, stronger person - I can't even explain the major b.s. I've gone through. She also picked up on me going to school, she saw classes all around me.

Some of the things she said are pending, like two months or so.
I left that call feeling fabulous, just grand, because of all the things she said that I could confirm. I hope she works well for others.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 07:51:30 PM »
I tried her again recently since she was mentioned here and I liked her a lot. Since she was accurate the first time I decided to ask some other questions and she was very accurate for me.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 02:05:24 PM »
To add on to this ..she gave me a prediction..that passed in the given timeline ,& she described the person to a T!so here is another toast to her lol

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2017, 01:30:09 AM »
This woman has been correct about 2 things recently. 1 was a new car for me. She told me I would get the car. It didn't look like I would. She also said my boyfriend would help but, not as much as I asked for. She was correct. She was also correct about the gift my boyfriend would get me for Mother's Day. He said he was giving me a bracelet I showed him. Denise said it would be a card and flowers. I knew she was wrong. Last year he bought me a watch. I kept saying he knows I don't like flowers. I also said he's not in town. She said well he'll make it up to you. He showed up Mother's Day night with a card and flowers. I was shocked. She's been pretty good with predictions for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 03:46:21 AM »
I'm actually waiting on her predictions...when will June get here!!??

Offline whskers

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 02:17:29 PM »
I'm actually waiting on her predictions...when will June get here!!??

Did the prediction pass?

anything