Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 232803 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #345 on: March 23, 2019, 06:51:57 PM »
She picked up what's going on correctly and her prediction is in line of Persephone and slightly different but still quite close to Yona and Mattie but getting information out of her was like pulling teeth. I almost felt bad having to ask questions. I didn't even get a complete sentence. She would be gone for a minute and I had to ask her if she was still there and she'd come back with a yep and more waiting.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #346 on: March 26, 2019, 12:42:09 AM »
Ok this is driving me crazy so I set up a call back request and then each time I get deleted from her queue wth?? This is the most frustrating site. And then she gives me free minutes. What good are those minutes when I am never able to set up an appointment with her. This has happened 4-5 times. Is there a way around it???

Offline happyk

« Reply #347 on: March 26, 2019, 01:57:49 AM »
Ok this is driving me crazy so I set up a call back request and then each time I get deleted from her queue wth?? This is the most frustrating site. And then she gives me free minutes. What good are those minutes when I am never able to set up an appointment with her. This has happened 4-5 times. Is there a way around it???
Did you check how long you were on the queue for? I think default is 999 hours. You can keep requesting for a callback to update the amount of time you'd want to be in the queue.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #348 on: March 26, 2019, 03:00:55 AM »
Did you check how long you were on the queue for? I think default is 999 hours. You can keep requesting for a callback to update the amount of time you'd want to be in the queue.

it says I can only block 2 hrs. I think I'm doing something wrong. could u pls pls tell me the steps:)

Offline happyk

« Reply #349 on: March 26, 2019, 03:07:44 AM »

it says I can only block 2 hrs. I think I'm doing something wrong. could u pls pls tell me the steps:)

Yea, I'll dm you with pics.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2019, 08:16:12 AM »
Welllll i have an update ...
my ex reached out via email after not hearing from him since March 2..
Abundant vision said she had a 5-6..
Well yesterday was March 25... she said it will be close to summer.. since I live in Cali the weather was 77-80..
He wants to turn things around but on his terms and conditions...
I don’t know what to do🙃

Offline Mon

« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2019, 11:16:35 AM »
Well yesterday was March 25... she said it will be close to summer.. since I live in Cali the weather was 77-80..
I don’t know what to do🙃

!!! Happy for you!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #352 on: March 26, 2019, 04:07:59 PM »
I don’t know what to do🙃

Wow congratulations!! Very happy for you. Who else was right for you?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #353 on: March 26, 2019, 05:02:03 PM »
I don’t know what to do🙃

How is March 25 a 5/6?

Happy for you though!

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #354 on: March 26, 2019, 05:03:48 PM »
I really thought she couldn’t pick up especially because the tone of his voice in the email...

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #355 on: March 26, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »
 ;);D
I don’t know what to do🙃

How is March 25 a 5/6?

Happy for you though!

Offline njlady

« Reply #356 on: March 26, 2019, 09:02:14 PM »

How is March 25 a 5/6?

Happy for you though!

well, if you assign each letter of March the number of their place in the Alphabet (A=1, B=2, etc)

M  13
A   1
R   17
C   3
H   8

that adds up to 42, and 4+2=6 , so there's the 6, and March has 5 letters., so that's one 5 and you get another if you use the 5 from the 25

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #357 on: March 26, 2019, 09:05:27 PM »

How is March 25 a 5/6?

Happy for you though!

well, if you assign each letter of March the number of their place in the Alphabet (A=1, B=2, etc)

M  13
A   1
R   17
C   3
H   8

that adds up to 42, and 4+2=6 , so there's the 6, and March has 5 letters., so that's one 5 and you get another if you use the 5 from the 25

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #358 on: March 26, 2019, 09:15:58 PM »
Abundant visions was the most recent reading I had. I read with a few others .. Bridgette from PS had said April, at the latest. Roxanne had said “ we’ll be talking by valentines week and back together at the latest April, rheda said he’ll be back the last week of March and continue to place in effort going into April. These readings were around jan. The email basically contained that he’s scared to make the commitment... but abundant visions is the most recent reading I had ...

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #359 on: March 26, 2019, 09:22:25 PM »
Omg does timing have to be this complex or complicated? Not all of us knows how to work the numbers lol.

How is March 25 a 5/6?

Happy for you though!

M  13
A   1
R   17
C   3
H   8

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣