Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 231211 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2019, 03:13:19 AM »
How do you know if it's your turn for a chat ?

they call you and tell you to log into clickadvisor

For chats, select the “chat login” option after you get the call.

http://www.click4advisor.com

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2019, 05:10:52 AM »
Ohhh so they will call me?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2019, 05:34:02 AM »
Ohhh so they will call me?

You will get an automated call from Click4advisor telling you she’s available to chat and to log on to your account.  Go the the link, select chat login and she will join you there.  Good luck!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2019, 08:11:15 AM »
I got this email, so maybe that's how you dropped out -

Dinner with my daughter and 2 God-daughters

Abundant Visions from Click4Advisor

to me
6 hours ago

Details

for my birthday. Afterwards I am dropping the girls off and will come back to chat for awhile. I started feeling yucky yesterday so I needed to rest. My apologies.

Many blessings,
Gaylene

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2019, 01:50:47 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

for my birthday. Afterwards I am dropping the girls off and will come back to chat for awhile. I started feeling yucky yesterday so I needed to rest. My apologies.

Many blessings,
Gaylene

Yeah I got this too and she said she was coming back so I stayed up way late waiting... she never came back

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2019, 02:48:08 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

Yeah I got this too and she said she was coming back so I stayed up way late waiting... she never came back

It's annoying that you have to deposit money to jump through hoops to get what you have already paid for. After months of this, i read with another advisor on the site and will never go back to her. She ended up not being accurate anyway, so it wasn't worth the frustration.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2019, 03:03:34 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

It's annoying that you have to deposit money to jump through hoops to get what you have already paid for. After months of this, i read with another advisor on the site and will never go back to her. She ended up not being accurate anyway, so it wasn't worth the frustration.

Was the other advisor right for you ? And if so , who was it? :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2019, 03:40:01 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

Was the other advisor right for you ? And if so , who was it? :)

True Indigo and she was vague. I wouldn't recommend.

josh34

« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2019, 05:00:07 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

You've got to do that for pretty much every platform reader, though. You put money in the wallet, and then wait for them to be able to call you. Not to mention she's had health issues for a while it's been hard for her to be consistent. And I agree if she said she'd come back and she didn't, that's not cool. But maybe there was a reason? I think she did say it was her birthday. Maybe she was taking scheduled chats or scheduled calls, instead of queued calls? She did say 'chat'. But also (for some hope!) she can easily misinterpret numbers, and assuming the timing is different than it actually is. So she may still be right for you! If she isn't, I'm really sorry I know how that must really hurt. I hope you find a reader that works well for you! You deserve it! :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2019, 05:49:44 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

You've got to do that for pretty much every platform reader, though. You put money in the wallet, and then wait for them to be able to call you. Not to mention she's had health issues for a while it's been hard for her to be consistent. And I agree if she said she'd come back and she didn't, that's not cool. But maybe there was a reason? I think she did say it was her birthday. Maybe she was taking scheduled chats or scheduled calls, instead of queued calls? She did say 'chat'. But also (for some hope!) she can easily misinterpret numbers, and assuming the timing is different than it actually is. So she may still be right for you! If she isn't, I'm really sorry I know how that must really hurt. I hope you find a reader that works well for you! You deserve it! :)

Josh, I know you like her and she works for you. I waited less for Cookie. It's excuse after excuse. If you want to jump through hoops, have at it. She sends out mass emails excusing her unavailability but won't reply when asked for a refund. It's unprofessional.

ladya

« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2019, 05:58:27 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

Josh, I know you like her and she works for you. I waited less for Cookie. It's excuse after excuse. If you want to jump through hoops, have at it. She sends out mass emails excusing her unavailability but won't reply when asked for a refund. It's unprofessional.

Email click4advisor. They’ll refund your money back to the original payment method.

josh34

« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2019, 06:01:17 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

Oh, no, I'm saying she's human and she can be wrong. But at the same time, how did you do a reading with her? Chat? Call? Schedule? There are many different factors at play, especially given her health issues, and it isn't exactly fair to call it an excuse. Also, I don't think the refund is through her, but through the Click4Advisor site, which she has no part of other than being a reader on that platform. Just as if you'd wanted a refund on keen, you'd contact support, and not the reader on Keen. I think you're not taking into account many factors. It's not very unprofessional at all. She's got a lot going on right now. I don't think it's fair at all to say things like, her health issues are an excuse. She was in the hospital more than twice last week. It kind of shows the severity of her situation, and yet she still tries to login to take calls. I think it's really unfair of you to claim it to be unprofessional when she's doing it on her own time., and it's really not very fair to talk down about her services without taking into account the actual reasons as to why she may not be taking as many calls as you simply might like her to be. If I were a psychic, for example, I'm not going to be on all the time. I'd likely have a full time job, and go on that as a secondary source of income. So that's just my two cents regarding the situation. I think it's kind of unfair of you to say what you had about her.

On the other side of things, she could very well be wrong. She has been before for people. But also realize that she might see a 4 and interpret it as 4 weeks, when in actuality, it's March 4th. That happens all the time. She gets the number right, and might get the timing slightly off, in the sense that she'd know it's a 4, and definitely not 4 days, but longer, and might take that to mean weeks, when in actuality, it's March 4th or something.

I'd give her a little more leeway on the business side of things. You're open to interpret the reading as wrong, or continue to be patient and wait and see (again, she may very well be wrong) but it's not fair to bash her for the business side of things, when she's been ill, and trying her best, and has a lot of customers, you know? You can't compare "why she's taking so long" to another psychic. She has her own life and her on reasons. And I'd even say from what I understand about her, and her health, it's very fair that she is less available than, for example, Cookie. Remember, this is all on their time anyway, so, well, it's on their time, and to complain about that isn't exactly right, imo.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2019, 06:11:13 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

Oh, no, I'm saying she's human and she can be wrong. But at the same time, how did you do a reading with her? Chat? Call? Schedule? There are many different factors at play, especially given her health issues, and it isn't exactly fair to call it an excuse. Also, I don't think the refund is through her, but through the Click4Advisor site, which she has no part of other than being a reader on that platform. Just as if you'd wanted a refund on keen, you'd contact support, and not the reader on Keen. I think you're not taking into account many factors. It's not very unprofessional at all. She's got a lot going on right now. I don't think it's fair at all to say things like, her health issues are an excuse. She was in the hospital more than twice last week. It kind of shows the severity of her situation, and yet she still tries to login to take calls. I think it's really unfair of you to claim it to be unprofessional when she's doing it on her own time., and it's really not very fair to talk down about her services without taking into account the actual reasons as to why she may not be taking as many calls as you simply might like her to be. If I were a psychic, for example, I'm not going to be on all the time. I'd likely have a full time job, and go on that as a secondary source of income. So that's just my two cents regarding the situation. I think it's kind of unfair of you to say what you had about her.

On the other side of things, she could very well be wrong. She has been before for people. But also realize that she might see a 4 and interpret it as 4 weeks, when in actuality, it's March 4th. That happens all the time. She gets the number right, and might get the timing slightly off, in the sense that she'd know it's a 4, and definitely not 4 days, but longer, and might take that to mean weeks, when in actuality, it's March 4th or something.

I'd give her a little more leeway on the business side of things. You're open to interpret the reading as wrong, or continue to be patient and wait and see (again, she may very well be wrong) but it's not fair to bash her for the business side of things, when she's been ill, and trying her best, and has a lot of customers, you know? You can't compare "why she's taking so long" to another psychic. She has her own life and her on reasons. And I'd even say from what I understand about her, and her health, it's very fair that she is less available than, for example, Cookie. Remember, this is all on their time anyway, so, well, it's on their time, and to complain about that isn't exactly right, imo.

You're absolutely entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. I wouldn't read with her again. Not worth it to me.

josh34

« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2019, 06:22:32 PM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

You're absolutely entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. I wouldn't read with her again. Not worth it to me.

I respect your opinion and hope you have a great day:)

Offline Penelope

« Reply #224 on: January 21, 2019, 12:15:29 AM »

to me
6 hours ago

Details

Many blessings,
Gaylene

I’ve had tons of issues with the platform and it is not easy to navigate.  I am not a fan of the site.