Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 231413 times)

Offline AustralieNs

Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« on: March 13, 2017, 11:11:42 PM »
Starting a new thread on this one. Have any of you tried her? How was she for you? She's been really good for me but one of her contact predictions pass two weeks ago and now I'm not sure what to think

Offline Itsmylife

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 12:15:47 AM »
Hi,
I know its a repeated topic but I will leave no chance of at least writing out how I feel. Funny thing is if you say out too much reality about these psychics I have noticed many here assume me to be someone called flowers 27 lol.
I tried Gaylene through another website. She even sends free minutes which I don't bother about.
I asked her about some things going on in my life last year:
1. When will I have a job
2. An interview I had given will they hire me?
3. Timeline for me to get pregnant
4. My first baby gender
Her all answers were completely off and wrong. I still have the notes. Job timeline wrong, the company in question did NOT hire me, wrong timeline for pregnancy, and she could not read baby gender for me ( though it was page of sword reversed I don't know what it means, Kisha was 100% WRONG on that too along with other 90% wrong stuff that had outcome opposed to what Kisha had predicted).
I honestly liked both Kisha and Gaylene but none worked for me.  Neither timeline nor outcome questions.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 12:42:34 AM »
I read with her twice.  Nothing she said ever happened unfortunately. I was really disappointed because of all the hype about her

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 03:02:36 AM »
Ditto.  People leave rave reviews but she only got anything for me on my first call or two.  Then never got timing or events again.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 03:21:12 AM »
She is really nice, but in my experience she is not very straight forward. Also giving her info changes her outcome. The funny thing is I think she can be great and really on point, but she's too inconsistent for me to waste money to if the next reading will be a hit or a miss. She is definitely one of the gifted ones, but she's not consistent enough for me to consider her a go to reader.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 07:31:14 PM »
I read with Galene quite a bit  end of 2012 beginning of 2013...she was super at picking up past and present, however NOTHING ever happened.  I mean nothing. Not even a little tiny look at it sideways to make it work kind of prediction ever ever happened.  Nada.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 11:08:33 PM »
I've been talking to her for a couple of years and find her extremely accurate in the short-term and sometimes in the longer-term. The thing about her is that she isn't that great at interpreting her timing cards, and nearly always thinks it's too soon. So you think a prediction didn't happen until you realize that 10 days she gave you for something happening was actually October, for example. She has guided me through a few hair-raising episodes and is consistently my most correct or among the most correct of my readers as far as the present and what will happen in the next month or two. One time, I really thought POI and I were done but she insisted he was going to contact, and when: the first day of fall. He contacted the second day of fall. And if she says something like, "He thinks it's been too long since he's seen you. He wants you closer" or "He wants to recover what he lost with you," bam, he starts contacting and coming closer. There have been several times, whether in romance or other areas, where she was the only one of my readers to get an important detail or event.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 01:58:00 AM »
Read with both - both 100% wrong!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 04:12:58 AM »
I personally like this lady. Like I think next to Diane 731 she is one of the few legit psychics that I connect with.

Now, I must say she was picking up on the situation-although not to the tee (e.g. like she was picking up on it without promoting but her interpretation may be in the past tense etc and I would say no thats happening now-things like that)- she used the exact SAME words he uses to describe my behavior at times-she described the issue with the other chick the same way he told me it was (huge confirmation).

Overall, I like her. Predictions, well I don't know yet. But she has some ability for sure and it was pretty bone chilling at times in my case.

Try her out, she may work for you AND she isn't crazy expensive.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »
I personally like this lady. Like I think next to Diane 731 she is one of the few legit psychics that I connect with.

Now, I must say she was picking up on the situation-although not to the tee (e.g. like she was picking up on it without promoting but her interpretation may be in the past tense etc and I would say no thats happening now-things like that)- she used the exact SAME words he uses to describe my behavior at times-she described the issue with the other chick the same way he told me it was (huge confirmation).

Overall, I like her. Predictions, well I don't know yet. But she has some ability for sure and it was pretty bone chilling at times in my case.

Agree. I've used her for years and she is real, and is usually the best for what's going on in the present and near-future. She def can predict; I have had some big misses from her but I've also had some unbelievable hits, even in predictions farther out in time.

I also had the experience of her telling me what my guy was thinking about us and what he wanted to happen, and then the event happening and him using the exact word Gaylene said.

Amb

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 03:42:10 PM »

Agree. I've used her for years and she is real, and is usually the best for what's going on in the present and near-future. She def can predict; I have had some big misses from her but I've also had some unbelievable hits, even in predictions farther out in time.

I also had the experience of her telling me what my guy was thinking about us and what he wanted to happen, and then the event happening and him using the exact word Gaylene said.

I like Gaylene and read with her for a few years. She is very nice, and can be quite funny. You can tell her anything and nothing shocks her! She is good with short term. She could be spot on and yes, say things verbatim of what another would say to me. She was my first Tarot Reader, that I had ever used regularly. I usually don't like tarot readings, all those numbers, but Gaylene seems to also pick up messages from guides. Again, she was very good for me for short term, not everything, but quite a bit. Big outcome last year did not happen though. I do think she has a gift, most definitely.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 12:37:03 AM »
About 6 years ago I read with her for 2 years about a particular situation.  She was good with the past and some of the present things, but none of the predictions she made ever came to pass.  I think I continued to read with her because she kept painting a rosy picture and stated reasons why such and such was delayed.  She is very nice though.  Perhaps she just could not connect with me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 02:24:24 AM »
About 6 years ago I read with her for 2 years about a particular situation.  She was good with the past and some of the present things, but none of the predictions she made ever came to pass.  I think I continued to read with her because she kept painting a rosy picture and stated reasons why such and such was delayed.  She is very nice though.  Perhaps she just could not connect with me.
Same thing happened to me. I read with her once back in 2012. Nothing happened as she predicted. She gave me some Mars is in retrograde crap, which just annoys me. I never used her again.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 04:42:37 PM »
Absolutely, Gaylene can be bang-on correct in the present and near-future, better than anybody. I've had good movement so I'm dying to talk to her. I'm #2 in line for her now.

Amb

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 05:17:57 PM »
Oh gawd now her line on keen is 18 long. Geeze doesn't take long around here. I just wanted a follow up! Ugh! Lol