Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 231259 times)

Offline Yaris123

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #855 on: March 31, 2020, 10:12:34 PM »
ahh! sorry Kd. I did think for the longest time that she is good at being an empath though. I can't confirm any of the predictions although a couple of dates did happen for me but they weren't that substantial.

does anyone think she is good on what the other person feeling or what is going on now than her predictions or its a 50/50 for most of you?
I feel she’s like a good empath. My ex cheated on me on. He downloaded a dating app while we were still together and was talking to another girl. We broke up and two months later I went on that same dating app to see if he was till there. I created a profile and I was matched with him. A few days later I had a reading with Gaylene and during the reading she asked me if I was on a dating app  because the guides were telling her that my ex is really mad because he saw me on a dating app. I was surprised because how did she know that? I didnt give her any information before hand. So i feel that shes good with telling you whats going on with your poi but shes not good with predictions.

Offline montauk

« Reply #856 on: April 01, 2020, 06:25:35 PM »
gaylene is good when you are still talking/having regular interactions with a person... almost all psychics are..

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #857 on: April 03, 2020, 06:54:50 AM »
im there on Gaylene's queue as 4th for 2 weeks now. Although she sends daily emails that she will be taking calls today i dont see the queue moving.
does she mean scheduled calls ?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #858 on: April 03, 2020, 07:58:24 PM »
yeah I believe she takes scheduled calls first sometimes.

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #859 on: April 13, 2020, 01:36:15 PM »
Hello Gaylene fans, she has had 3 timeframes from me that have come to passed. I wanted to ask has anyone ever asked her what month something was going to be in and it turned out to be the date?

Thank you!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #860 on: April 14, 2020, 10:05:47 PM »
I haven't had much luck with her numbers so I don't know :(

beachgal214

« Reply #861 on: April 15, 2020, 03:46:50 PM »
Hello Gaylene fans, she has had 3 timeframes from me that have come to passed. I wanted to ask has anyone ever asked her what month something was going to be in and it turned out to be the date?

Thank you!

come to pass meaning she correctly predicted?  that's awesome!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #862 on: April 15, 2020, 06:53:08 PM »
Here you go : http://www.thirdeyelive.com/readers/#POP

I haven't read with her in a while but she did get some things right for me and some didn't :(

This website looks shady AF 😂 y’all have entered your payment info on this and it hasn’t been compromised? Is this the best way to get a hold of her?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #863 on: April 15, 2020, 08:54:14 PM »
Here you go : http://www.thirdeyelive.com/readers/#POP

I haven't read with her in a while but she did get some things right for me and some didn't :(

This website looks shady AF 😂 y’all have entered your payment info on this and it hasn’t been compromised? Is this the best way to get a hold of her?
Well thirdeyelive doesn't take the payments, click4talk.com does since it's supposed to be secure. It launches from thirdeye. If Gaylene is no longer on Keen, this is the only way to get in touch with her. Unless she has another site, I'm not aware of. I stopped reading with her ages ago.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #864 on: April 17, 2020, 12:44:16 AM »
I read with her the other day again after a while. Sometimes when she says "He/She is saying" makes me feel like she is channeling feelings but then again I am still waiting on her prediction. I am not reading as much these days but had some money left on her website so I finally used it the other day. Anyone else had any luck with she says " he/she is feeling" or "he/she is saying"?

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #865 on: April 17, 2020, 10:40:41 AM »

Thank you!

come to pass meaning she correctly predicted?  that's awesome!

Correct I only use her for timeframes what she predicts will actually happen like the details of the prediction almost always doesn’t. I suspect with Gaylene she picks up on what we think a poi is thinking but not necessarily what they are actually  thinking. She hasn’t been too accurate with me.

Edit: actually I would give her alittle more credit, she does pick up somethings that are accurate regarding thoughts and feelings but I wouldn’t rely on her reading on how someone is feeling.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 06:54:11 PM by Racquel43 »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #866 on: May 02, 2020, 07:42:29 AM »
So just now something Gaylene mentioned about how my friend feels about a certain situation but was being guarded about it. She used the same verbatim as my friend uses and used just while ago she was finally telling me what's been going on with her. Wanted to give her credit where she deserved!

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #867 on: May 27, 2020, 03:51:23 PM »
She gave me a 2 and 4 for POI to reach out. What do the numbers mean?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #868 on: May 28, 2020, 07:52:28 PM »
She gave me a 2 and 4 for POI to reach out. What do the numbers mean?

Anyone?

Offline Lys

« Reply #869 on: May 28, 2020, 07:59:30 PM »
Its like Micah. Can be day, month, year.. we don’t know. I had a 1 in February... nothing have appended for the moment sadly. But she was good for read what happened .. we will see.. I don’t care about the numbers