Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 231301 times)

Offline Yaris123

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #900 on: January 19, 2021, 02:57:16 AM »
How is gaylene as an empath? Does she always give people prediction that their poi is coming back?
As an empath, she’s amazing but her predictions never came to pass. I found her to be good with present and past but that pretty much it

Offline Lala123

« Reply #901 on: January 19, 2021, 03:09:20 AM »
How is gaylene as an empath? Does she always give people prediction that their poi is coming back?
As an empath, she’s amazing but her predictions never came to pass. I found her to be good with present and past but that pretty much it

Were you able to verify the things she told you that the person you asked about was feeling?

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #902 on: January 20, 2021, 08:39:21 PM »
i read with her a few years ago after a break up with an ex... nothing she said panned out.
she did get some contact dates correct but thats about it

Offline lizzie920

« Reply #903 on: January 29, 2022, 12:11:23 AM »
I have known Gaylene since 2010 and I read continuously with her from 2010-2012, then off and on 2013 to now 2021. At one point, my life got so bad and I kept calling to the point of losing everything and Gaylene stopped me from calling lol not blocked, but told me to calm down. Since she started her own website, she's been very HARD to reach. I would be in line for months that sometimes I'd get a call that I forgot it was her calling, because its been a long time!

As for readings, she has been right on short-term, very empathic, very friendly. I like her attitude.

I am on her email list on her own website and she keeps sending updates that she will be on -- but the call backs didnt even move.

She also has other psychic that she "vetted" from her own website. I have tried one, but just not successful. So I personally just go to her website to catch her.

Offline Lys

« Reply #904 on: January 29, 2022, 04:47:23 AM »
Prediction never happened

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #905 on: June 20, 2022, 10:37:45 PM »
Would someone please share the link to her personal site? I'd like to check it out. Thank you!

thirdeyelive.com

Offline Lys

« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2022, 04:26:58 PM »
Would someone please share the link to her personal site? I'd like to check it out. Thank you!

thirdeyelive.com

Dont waste your money. Prediction never happened