Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 233901 times)

Offline frozenfox

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #885 on: July 12, 2020, 03:59:44 PM »
Finally managed to chat with Gaylene last night! I loved her vibe. A few of her predictions line up with Kisha's and another lines up with QoC18's. Gave me numbers too. Will update when the timeframe passes! She validated a lot of things I knew and felt and she was very encouraging!

I love Gaylene. She has a really good vibe and personality. I think shes good with the present and I think shes an amazing empath. Shes been able to pick things up that have wow me. A few months ago, I posted something in social media. That same night I had a reading with her and she asked  me if I posted something on social media cause that pissed poi off. Unfortunately when it comes to predictions and timeframes nothing have come to pass.
I'm hoping that since the predictions she's made line up with Kisha and QoC18 it means that she's right. How often do you read with her and do you only ask about POI or do you do general too?

I'm thinking of trying her again through call instead of chat.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #886 on: July 12, 2020, 06:21:53 PM »
Her timeline is very good, when she gave you timeline take notes of it

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #887 on: July 12, 2020, 11:03:14 PM »
Finally managed to chat with Gaylene last night! I loved her vibe. A few of her predictions line up with Kisha's and another lines up with QoC18's. Gave me numbers too. Will update when the timeframe passes! She validated a lot of things I knew and felt and she was very encouraging!

I love Gaylene. She has a really good vibe and personality. I think shes good with the present and I think shes an amazing empath. Shes been able to pick things up that have wow me. A few months ago, I posted something in social media. That same night I had a reading with her and she asked  me if I posted something on social media cause that pissed poi off. Unfortunately when it comes to predictions and timeframes nothing have come to pass.
I'm hoping that since the predictions she's made line up with Kisha and QoC18 it means that she's right. How often do you read with her and do you only ask about POI or do you do general too?

I'm thinking of trying her again through call instead of chat.

Ive always ask for general and my poi always comes up. I prefer calls over chats but its hard to get a hold of her. I try to read with her every two months.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #888 on: July 25, 2020, 04:28:12 AM »
Reading with her is like impossible. That click4advisor website is awful. Is there any other way to reach her?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #889 on: July 25, 2020, 05:42:53 PM »
Reading with her is like impossible. That click4advisor website is awful. Is there any other way to reach her?

She is undoubtedly one of the most unprofessional readers I've ever seen and this website (click4advisor) is literally awful. The only thing that she does is sending daily emails to client to let them know what time she is available and then she never shows up. It's insane!!! Isn't? She has the right to NEVER work, but why she sends those fake schedule emails to have clients to keep waiting? She does not value her clients at all.

I read with her a couple of time when she was on Keen and nothing came to pass. She just gave me a couple of number that could have many permutation. All time frames came and passed and NOTHING. She is not worth waiting on the queue.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #890 on: July 26, 2020, 07:24:25 PM »
Admittedly, Gaylene has been accurate with several things for me but she is impossible to get a hold of.  Finally when I was next line, she sent me a message and said she was tired and needed to go to sleep.  So I tried the next day, and she disappeared offline again before I could talk to her. :/

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #891 on: July 26, 2020, 09:12:17 PM »
Admittedly, Gaylene has been accurate with several things for me but she is impossible to get a hold of.  Finally when I was next line, she sent me a message and said she was tired and needed to go to sleep.  So I tried the next day, and she disappeared offline again before I could talk to her. :/

This happened many times to me and finally I closed my account and got my money back. She has no commitment to her business.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #892 on: August 16, 2020, 03:17:52 PM »
Had a reading with Gaylene in December 2019 but the predictions didn’t pan out. Now I don’t think that they would.

Offline Lys

« Reply #893 on: August 16, 2020, 03:52:03 PM »
Had a reading with Gaylene in December 2019 but the predictions didn’t pan out. Now I don’t think that they would.

My prediction didn’t happen too.. she said soon and give me 1 for the number (it was in February and nothing). I had a candle work with her in April I think and she said : It was one of the slowest burning candles I’ve burned. Although it burned very clean the fact that it burns slow would say he would be slow in making a move forward towards you.

The majority said this person will comeback but to be honest my hopes now are very low and I’m really tired... and tired of men’s in general.. lol

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #894 on: August 16, 2020, 05:47:15 PM »
Her predictions never came to pass. I think shes a good empath but my
last two readings weren’t that great. I feel like at times she was making up stuff. I know shes been having health issues lately so maybe she drained her energy.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #895 on: August 16, 2020, 11:40:05 PM »

My prediction didn’t happen too.. she said soon and give me 1 for the number (it was in February and nothing). I had a candle work with her in April I think and she said : It was one of the slowest burning candles I’ve burned. Although it burned very clean the fact that it burns slow would say he would be slow in making a move forward towards you.

The majority said this person will comeback but to be honest my hopes now are very low and I’m really tired... and tired of men’s in general.. lol

I personally have been there so only suggestion that I would give is really to not wait for someone. It isn’t fruitful. Besides it takes a toll on your mental health. To be honest most of the psychics do tell you wait but it never happens. It’s really good to not have any hopes.

Offline Lys

« Reply #896 on: August 16, 2020, 11:46:24 PM »

You’re right. I’m very tired to wai for someone. It always the same history with all my ex but this guy was not an ex. Anyway. I date sometimes and now I’m very very exhausted I just want to find someone who will be there for me and love me like I love him. Maybe one day lol

I personally have been there so only suggestion that I would give is really to not wait for someone. It isn’t fruitful. Besides it takes a toll on your mental health. To be honest most of the psychics do tell you wait but it never happens. It’s really good to not have any hopes.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #897 on: August 17, 2020, 03:08:10 AM »
Gaylene is a great empath and at nailing the present. One of her predictions regarding me and my POI is already unfolding... and in a way I didn't expect!

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #898 on: October 19, 2020, 12:41:29 AM »
I read with Gaylene over a year ago through her website. She picked up a lot of the current accurately. During the reading she was getting a 2 for reconnection with POI, she thought it was two months. But my POI and I actually reconnected in Feb, so the 2 was accurate for the month of Feb. However, she was wrong on the overall prediction/bigger picture. I asked if my POI and I would end up together (marriage), and she told me she wasn't getting a definitive yes or no in regards to marriage, but she wasn't seeing a break up once we reconnected, but we did shortly after. But, I thought it was good I was able to make sense of the numbers she throws out!

Offline Lala123

« Reply #899 on: January 18, 2021, 11:02:41 PM »
How is gaylene as an empath? Does she always give people prediction that their poi is coming back?