Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 233423 times)

Offline ishaprakash

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #765 on: December 10, 2019, 07:24:46 PM »
Can someone post a link i still can’t find her on keen please

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #766 on: December 10, 2019, 07:28:51 PM »
Can someone post a link i still can’t find her on keen please

She's not on Keen anymore. She's on her own site.  Thirdeyelive.com

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #767 on: December 16, 2019, 04:33:21 PM »
So I finally had a reading with Gaylene and she said that he and I were soulmates (which I guess she rarely ever says). She gave me a positive prediction and numbers of 3-5, does she ever give anyone negative predictions? I sincerely hope that her prediction comes true  ???

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #768 on: December 19, 2019, 03:47:15 AM »
I had a reading with her finally. She gave me positive reading as well. Made some predictions and said some things which only i knew to be true. Prediction still have to unfold. Have me numbers especially 8.  Don’t know what it would be hopefully soon . Has her prediction and outcome came to pass for anyone?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #769 on: December 20, 2019, 06:40:15 AM »
from my experience, I think shes is very good at channeling. I had some luck with her predictions but her numbers are just very confusing for me.

Offline montauk

« Reply #770 on: December 21, 2019, 01:18:16 PM »
on Nov 5 she told me contact in 1 month and then a 4, so I felt it was 4 weeks, which is kind of true? the contact was on Dec 16, so a bit more than 4 weeks. good enough for me.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #771 on: December 23, 2019, 02:50:08 AM »
@montauk...that's awesome that her numbers worked for you.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #772 on: December 26, 2019, 05:23:30 AM »
I just had such a phenomenal reading with Gaylene.  I’ve been trying to get a hold of her forever.  She dropped some incredibly specific knowledge that she could not have guessed. Very specific.  I was shocked.  She was also rather stern with me which I appreciate.  Got a “3” which I won’t try to break apart unless it has significance in hindsight

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #773 on: December 30, 2019, 08:09:12 PM »
Gaylene predicted back in summer a conversation about living arrangements between myself and POI, I didn’t believe it but it just came to pass last week. Nothing is final, but the way it happened and little details shows she was correct. Also, I am realizing predictions from last year came to pass recently. She said I would hear about a move regarding my ex, he would move out of his gfs house (now ex) he would let me know through text and update me with the new address. That actually happened in July this year. She was correct with my ex and his situation the whole time. So was Lady Jenna. I guess some predictions just take time. Patience is not my thing lol.

Offline cake101

« Reply #774 on: December 30, 2019, 09:11:29 PM »
I am really wanting to read with Gaylene but her que seems stuck in place despite her being on taking calls :( what is the best way to get a hold of her?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #775 on: December 30, 2019, 09:26:46 PM »
Gaylene predicted back in summer a conversation about living arrangements between myself and POI, I didn’t believe it but it just came to pass last week. Nothing is final, but the way it happened and little details shows she was correct. Also, I am realizing predictions from last year came to pass recently. She said I would hear about a move regarding my ex, he would move out of his gfs house (now ex) he would let me know through text and update me with the new address. That actually happened in July this year. She was correct with my ex and his situation the whole time. So was Lady Jenna. I guess some predictions just take time. Patience is not my thing lol.

That’s impressive.  Congrats! Really hope her last reading is as accurate for me.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #776 on: December 30, 2019, 10:01:35 PM »
I am really wanting to read with Gaylene but her que seems stuck in place despite her being on taking calls :( what is the best way to get a hold of her?

I have had success scheduling a call in the past, but I haven't been able to speak with her for a while.  Sometimes she'll accept my scheduled calls but I have yet to speak with her again. Sometimes I'll get an automated call during my scheduled time but she's busy or I just won't get a call at all.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #777 on: January 06, 2020, 02:25:07 AM »
By a stroke of luck I managed to get a phone call with her this evening.  I have to say that of all the(too many)readers I’ve been calling lately - many of which have hit some pretty exceptional validations and have read things well - Gaylene is the only one that has nailed everything which transpired between my poi and I.  She got literally everything. 

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #778 on: January 07, 2020, 05:25:39 PM »
Does Gaylene generally veer on the positive in her readings? Has she given anyone negative predictions that came to pass before?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #779 on: January 07, 2020, 05:33:41 PM »
Does Gaylene generally veer on the positive in her readings? Has she given anyone negative predictions that came to pass before?

I can’t say she’s given me a negative outcome at any point since I started reading with her.  Doesn’t seem like she often gives me negative outcomes which bugs me.  But geeze she has been insanely accurate with the past and present in current situation

anything