Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 232729 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2018, 08:24:49 PM »
one of her prediction was right. She said POI will text you and immediately call after that and it happened.
rest predictions are pending.

Nice!  I love Gaylene. 

Offline cappy

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2018, 04:13:28 PM »
Has anyone ever done her candle work....im just curious about it

Offline nightime

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2018, 11:37:30 PM »
Sadly none of Gaylene's major predictions have happened. A few of her short term predictions did happen but those were very few. She is good a picking up current energy but wow she has been wrong. I will not be reading with her again.

Offline montauk

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2018, 06:50:53 AM »
Gaylene once told me my poi imagines me being with other guys and it messes with his head big time, and this was proven to be true when I was last with poi, and he kept interrogating me on whether I have intimate relationships with other guys...

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2018, 01:30:43 PM »
None of Gaylenes predictions happened for me.  I burned 3 candles with her, nothing happened. It has been months and nothing.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »
bump

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2018, 07:41:07 PM »
Updates on her?

josh34

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2018, 07:44:56 PM »
Updates on her?

I've been speaking with her for over a year. She has been consistently correct for me. Highest success rate out of all the readers I've spoken with. She's one of my go-tos.

She's gotten maybe one or two very small things incorrect, but 98% of what she says has happened exactly how she says it and in the right timeframes too.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:47:10 PM by josh34 »

Offline icloud9

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2018, 07:56:41 PM »
Updates on her?

I've been speaking with her for over a year. She has been consistently correct for me. Highest success rate out of all the readers I've spoken with. She's one of my go-tos.

She's gotten maybe one or two very small things incorrect, but 98% of what she says has happened exactly how she says it and in the right timeframes too.

I can't seem to catch her online :(

josh34

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »
Updates on her?

I haven't spoken to her in a little while now. Last time we were on the phone I contacted her through her site, thirdeyelive, through a scheduled call. Try that:)

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2018, 10:43:25 PM »
Updates on her?

She’s been battling a lot of health issues for about a year now so she’s hard to get a hold of. I do believe she’s able to take calls again and as Josh said above it’s easiest to schedule an appointment on her personal site

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2018, 11:01:26 PM »
She's been on chat, but because of her asthma, she wasn't taking calls. She's almost impossible to get a hold of. She's a lovely person, but unfortunately I can't validate anything she said. And she gave me a specific date, which of course passed. Not that I would ever expect anything from an exact date...

josh34

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2018, 11:06:15 PM »
She's been on chat, but because of her asthma, she wasn't taking calls. She's almost impossible to get a hold of. She's a lovely person, but unfortunately I can't validate anything she said. And she gave me a specific date, which of course passed. Not that I would ever expect anything from an exact date...

Her interpretation of the number she gets can often be a little off. Like if she gets a 2 she may think it's 2 weeks or 2 days when it's actually February. I'd usually take something like that as a guess if it were to happen but she consistently gets these numbers correct for me even if the interpretation is off so after so many times with getting numbers correct even if the interpretation is off, it can't be just a guess, so she definitely is not spouting BS. Maybe interperating the numbers and what they refer to as far as timing is concerned is harder. What I gave was a real example. Then I read with her 3 times in one month and each time she got a 4 for contact and said it would be the 4th of the following month, and after months of not talking, it was the 4th of the following month. So I think she sometimes has trouble interpreting what the number means but she's usually always right at least for me and she usually does interpret them correctly for me. But not every psychic will connect with everyone and not every psychic will get it right either. No psychic is perfect:)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 11:11:17 PM by josh34 »

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2018, 11:22:51 PM »
I love Gaylene and I talk to her a few times a month she’s bang on 80 percent of the time for present situations. Her number for me kind of suck though. Definitely not good with future predictions but she can nail the current situation and guide you accordingly.

josh34

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2018, 11:35:24 PM »
I love Gaylene and I talk to her a few times a month she’s bang on 80 percent of the time for present situations. Her number for me kind of suck though. Definitely not good with future predictions but she can nail the current situation and guide you accordingly.

She's been very good for me for future predictions. In fact she's really the only one on these sites that can nail it so specifically and wonderfully. Maybe she just connects to me differently?