Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 233440 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #585 on: July 24, 2019, 09:35:07 PM »
I tried to search for her on Keen. Is she under another name?

She is no longer with Keen

Offline samantha87

« Reply #586 on: July 24, 2019, 09:35:16 PM »
I tried to search for her on Keen. Is she under another name?

She is no longer on Keen, she's only available on Third Eye Live.

Offline Love221

« Reply #587 on: July 24, 2019, 09:36:57 PM »
Oh okay! Thank you!

Offline miss_t

« Reply #588 on: July 24, 2019, 11:07:12 PM »
@Wishes Yeah it definitely is! I am so glad we can actually talk about our relationship. I thought it might scare him. I’m just so paranoid at times that I’d end up talking to a psychic than ask him directly. Would’ve saved me some dollars lol 😆

Offline samantha87

« Reply #589 on: August 05, 2019, 02:50:20 AM »
I was overlooking my chat with Gaylene about three weeks ago, and she got something down almost verbatim to what my ex said to me about a week ago.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #590 on: August 05, 2019, 03:26:20 AM »
I was overlooking my chat with Gaylene about three weeks ago, and she got something down almost verbatim to what my ex said to me about a week ago.

That's a relief!
It has been impossible to get approved for a scheduled call today.
Has she been as accurate with chat as she is on the phone? I've only ever spoken to her but I got desperate and put myself in line for chat.
Is she as fast?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #591 on: August 05, 2019, 03:37:35 AM »

That's a relief!
Has she been as accurate with chat as she is on the phone? I've only ever spoken to her but I got desperate and put myself in line for chat.
Is she as fast?

I've never spoken to Gaylene on the phone; I'm number one on her queue but I've been in line since mid-July.  But she has been accurate for me on chat; she probably isn't as fast via chat, though.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #592 on: August 05, 2019, 04:08:27 AM »

That's a relief!
Is she as fast?

I've never spoken to Gaylene on the phone; I'm number one on her queue but I've been in line since mid-July.  But she has been accurate for me on chat; she probably isn't as fast via chat, though.

Thanks! It might not be my day today lol having the worst luck.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #593 on: August 12, 2019, 05:48:18 PM »
anyone who has done chat with her...how do I go to the chat feature to reread the transcript? I can't figure it out :( thanks for your help in advance

It should just automatically get emailed to you. Try checking your spam folder.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #594 on: August 12, 2019, 05:49:07 PM »
anyone who has done chat with her...how do I go to the chat feature to reread the transcript? I can't figure it out :( thanks for your help in advance

When I chatted on her site, she automatically emailed the transcript to me.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #595 on: August 12, 2019, 06:47:45 PM »
Anybody know how to schedule a call or arrange call on click4advisor through the website thirdeyelive ? It said her call back list is too full and to check later but it’s been like that for a month?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #596 on: August 12, 2019, 07:45:27 PM »
im sorry but im so annoyed with this reader lol. anyone else keep getting emails from her saying she will be on and to schedule and then she never accepts it? she also sent me free minutes twice and I have yet been able to use them smh

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #597 on: August 12, 2019, 10:11:03 PM »
im sorry but im so annoyed with this reader lol. anyone else keep getting emails from her saying she will be on and to schedule and then she never accepts it? she also sent me free minutes twice and I have yet been able to use them smh

I would send a couple of requests at far apart times then ask her if there is another time she prefers that you could work with. I know sometimes her plans change so she is always giving free minutes. You'll likely get those anyway.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #598 on: August 12, 2019, 10:13:35 PM »
Anybody know how to schedule a call or arrange call on click4advisor through the website thirdeyelive ? It said her call back list is too full and to check later but it’s been like that for a month?

It should be somewhere near the bottom of the page where you request callback.

If you've spoken before and are getting free minutes, you can go to that, hit call now and it'll give you the options too. Hope you reach her!

Lovefash67

« Reply #599 on: August 13, 2019, 12:59:20 AM »
None of her predictions passed for me