Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 232994 times)

Offline NeSSi

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #495 on: May 20, 2019, 01:31:04 AM »
Is she not in Keen anymore? She was on my list and now has disappeared and I can't find her...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #496 on: May 20, 2019, 05:30:29 AM »
Is she not in Keen anymore? She was on my list and now has disappeared and I can't find her...

Yes she is gone and all transcripts disappeared as well!!!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #497 on: May 20, 2019, 11:58:24 AM »
How do you reach her by phone? I know how to get into her chat queue but I have no idea how to get a phone call. When I hit “request immediate callback” it gives me a message about her queue being full, atleast that’s how I read it. And as far as requesting a scheduled call appointment I don’t know how to guess when a good time will be for her

Schedule a call as opposed to getting in her queue.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #498 on: May 20, 2019, 12:02:39 PM »
She’s only doing chat at the moment as she said sick. I have scheduled chats 3 or 4 times a day lately and even when she’s on, I haven’t had my chats accepted or been able to speak to her. It’s very difficult. But yes, if you’d like to try, I’d say scheduled would probably be your only option when the line is full.

Offline hope36

« Reply #499 on: May 26, 2019, 04:48:56 AM »
How does the chat work? I was #1 in queue and got a call now stating she is online. I logged on immediately as I was already on my laptop, but she's busy already and looks like i've lost my spot  :(
Hitting chatback puts me at #20 now..  :-\

Offline hope36

« Reply #500 on: May 26, 2019, 02:31:33 PM »
Hey Hope, I read with Gaylene last month through chat, and as far as I know, that is how it works. I got a call, logged onto the chat tab from the click4advisor website, and then once the chat window appeared I entered her name to connect with her. That is so frustrating, it seems like someone must have hijacked your spot, which is so horrible and bad karma. I feel like I read this happened to someone else earlier in this thread too. On the plus side, I get her emails, and she mentioned that she is going to be taking calls and chats most of today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday). So even though it looks like you lost your spot, hopefully she'll move through her queue quickly.

I missed my first chat wth her because they had called me at 3 AM (I'm on EST), so I went back on her queue. I was so mad at myself for missing the call that I tried to schedule a call or a chat with her instead thinking that would be easier. But because she's so busy she doesn't always approve them (so even though the slot is available, it's not guaranteed that it's scheduled until she approves), so I would recommend just waiting in her queue.

Thanks!! This was the 2nd time for me as well, first time was like 1AM for me and I wasn't up. I may just get a refund if they provide it.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #501 on: June 01, 2019, 07:34:48 AM »

Keen deactivated her profile. She sent an email from her personal site explaining that she didn’t know what happened, they gave no explanation as to why. She’s upset that she wasn’t able to give her keen clients an explanation but as of now, she’s only available on thirdeyelive.com

josh34

« Reply #502 on: June 01, 2019, 04:17:13 PM »
I got that email too. That wasnt nice of keen to do that to her. She is such a nice lady.

I should read with her again. It's been awhile since my last read with her. That's really sad to hear! She is the loveliest! 

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #503 on: June 01, 2019, 06:43:52 PM »
Someone complained to Keen about a reading on her Third Eye site. Smh
It’s frowned upon... as they assumed she was soliciting. Keen is crazy.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #504 on: June 01, 2019, 07:56:35 PM »
Someone complained to Keen about a reading on her Third Eye site. Smh
It’s frowned upon... as they assumed she was soliciting. Keen is crazy.

very weird, she was on keen for a long time and on thirdeye too. Keen should have known that long time ago.
luckily i read with her thru thirdeye only

Offline Mon

« Reply #505 on: June 01, 2019, 10:46:56 PM »
I got that email too. That wasnt nice of keen to do that to her. She is such a nice lady.

I should read with her again. It's been awhile since my last read with her. That's really sad to hear! She is the loveliest!

Did her predictions ever pan out for you the last time? I was waiting for your update

josh34

« Reply #506 on: June 01, 2019, 10:53:29 PM »

Did her predictions ever pan out for you the last time? I was waiting for your update
yeah! I had a bigger breakthrough. Still waiting on predictions which will take some time. How about yours? How are things going for you?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #507 on: June 02, 2019, 02:03:55 AM »
Well Gaylenes prediction for me didnt happen. She saw the number 2 for me back in march it has been two months we are now in Month 3 tomorrow but her prediction associated with number 2 hasnt happened. There is one more for after summer so we shall see.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #508 on: June 02, 2019, 03:40:59 AM »
Does anyone know what is going on with her queue? I’m number one in line and see her coming online, but I haven’t moved. Is she only taking appointments right now?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #509 on: June 02, 2019, 10:40:42 PM »
Does anyone know what is going on with her queue? I’m number one in line and see her coming online, but I haven’t moved. Is she only taking appointments right now?

She may be flipping between calls and chats. Just a thought.