Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234490 times)

Offline Mon

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #375 on: April 08, 2019, 08:25:11 PM »
Has she told anyone else that you can communicate telepathically with your POI?

In my one and only reading with her she asked me if I communicate telepathically POI and I told her I meditate.

And she replied: "Yes at night!!" (which is the only time I do it so cool for her to pick that up). She told me they get those messages in their dreams so I should keep doing it...

How do you do that that is so cool lolll

Offline wishes215

« Reply #376 on: April 08, 2019, 09:46:56 PM »
So she was spot on with a work issue (gave a timeline of 7or 8) happened today the 8th.

ooh nice! congratulations:)

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #377 on: April 08, 2019, 10:00:43 PM »
Has anyone had her light candles?

Offline username1111

« Reply #378 on: April 12, 2019, 07:22:13 PM »
Well I have a quick update on my poi and I..
he’s been acting very stupid and childish.. I have been around him for nearly two years now and never once did I feel like giving up on a commitment until the other day and I basically told him waiting for a commitment from him felt like waiting for rain in a drought.. the other night I was really fed up of his fears and insecurities so I just let out mine. He told me himself he has fear of commitment, but I had enough of waiting around so I had told him it was best we remained as genuine friends... and that we shouldn’t meet up in person anymore that all communication was best it stayed via cyberly.. welllll coming the very next morning he had asked if we can meet up in person and talk about it all what i had said.. he said if I’m not available to make time for us to talk the following day.. we’re going hiking in a few..
only a few had told me going into April we’ll be talking it through than how we ever did.. well it’s April, I am nearly done with his insecurities and not letting me in emotionally...

I don’t know what will wow me about this talk but I had told him as well I am full aware there are plenty of guys out here that possibly may offer me more than what he did..

Coming to say that’s when I saw that message for us to speak in person 🙂🙃

Cool :) - Good luck! please keep us posted :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #379 on: April 13, 2019, 04:38:56 AM »
My hat's off to Gaylene; she gave me 1-3 for contact.  I heard from my ex three weeks after the reading.

josh34

« Reply #380 on: April 13, 2019, 04:53:24 AM »
My hat's off to Gaylene; she gave me 1-3 for contact.  I heard from my ex three weeks after the reading.

Was it today? Cause it's the 13th here, and if the 12th, a day off!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #381 on: April 14, 2019, 07:13:04 AM »
Just went over my chat with her in Feb and learned that her time frame already passed and no contact.

josh34

« Reply #382 on: April 14, 2019, 04:42:30 PM »
Just went over my chat with her in Feb and learned that her time frame already passed and no contact.

Hang in there. She may very well be right still. She often misinterprets her numbers and what they mean and might even be brazen and enough to say "April 10th, or 10 days", when it's actually October (10). She's known to often be very optimistic with her numbers when they're usually far out. So I wouldn't count her as wrong as of yet. Best of luck!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #383 on: April 15, 2019, 01:07:17 AM »

Hang in there. She may very well be right still. She often misinterprets her numbers and what they mean and might even be brazen and enough to say "April 10th, or 10 days", when it's actually October (10). She's known to often be very optimistic with her numbers when they're usually far out. So I wouldn't count her as wrong as of yet. Best of luck!

Thanks Josh! She got 2 and 6 and interpreted these numbers in different ways. The worst case was 2 months that is already passed. Still waiting though ... :( 
I got tired of getting reading and waiting for these numbers to play out. I have an upcoming reading with Yona and after that will close the whole reading thing and just wait to see what happens. Almost all my timeframes are already passed.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #384 on: April 15, 2019, 03:01:34 AM »

No, it happened on the 12th but pretty close.  It still was three weeks from the day of the reading, so I call that a win!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #385 on: April 15, 2019, 03:16:53 AM »
I got a 2 a while back ... got contact today .. which is exactly 2 weeks into April but I’m reaching here as it was longer than 2 weeks ago ...

However. I think he wants to meet over Easter weekend and I have the Monday off which is the 22nd... I’ll let you guys know lol

josh34

« Reply #386 on: April 15, 2019, 03:18:00 AM »

No, it happened on the 12th but pretty close.  It still was three weeks from the day of the reading, so I call that a win!

Congrats!:) I'd say that probably correlates to the 13th instead of 1-3 weeks. That's happened to me a few times before, with her to where it happened a day earlier. I'm happy for you(:

I got a 2 a while back ... got contact today .. which is exactly 2 weeks into April but I’m reaching here as it was longer than 2 weeks ago ...

However. I think he wants to meet over Easter weekend and I have the Monday off which is the 22nd... I’ll let you guys know lol

Honestly I have no clue what the two could be aside from that. But either way congrats! Good luck!:)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #387 on: April 21, 2019, 07:14:10 PM »
Ok I have to give credit where credit is due.

She said “2” when he’d see me again “ April 2, 2 weeks” etc.
It was April 20th.

She told me he would get flirty in 5. I had my reading March 16th. April 20th was exactly 5 weeks. I’m dumfounded. Hope the rest of the predictions follow suit !

Also I had another username but changed it due to being outed - I’m sure some of you can work out who I am lol.

The rest of the reading said , he’ll decide in 5 what he wants with me “ weeks or may” and something solid in “9”.

Let’s see guys !! I’m actually hopeful!!

josh34

« Reply #388 on: April 21, 2019, 07:32:35 PM »
Ok I have to give credit where credit is due.

She said “2” when he’d see me again “ April 2, 2 weeks” etc.
It was April 20th.

She told me he would get flirty in 5. I had my reading March 16th. April 20th was exactly 5 weeks. I’m dumfounded. Hope the rest of the predictions follow suit !

Also I had another username but changed it due to being outed - I’m sure some of you can work out who I am lol.

The rest of the reading said , he’ll decide in 5 what he wants with me “ weeks or may” and something solid in “9”.

Let’s see guys !! I’m actually hopeful!!
Now I want to know who you are lol. But I'm happy for you! So you say he will decide in 5 what he wants with you. Did she predict a relationship or that he will just decide where it will go in 5? Congrats btw!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #389 on: April 21, 2019, 07:47:15 PM »
We had an email exchange about some food that he owed me Josh - remember me now? Lol.

She said he wants long term. I’m just gonna have to take it as it comes - he was confusing last night so I’m not sure what he wants from me but let’s just say I’m hoping for the best !