Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 231186 times)

Offline Livvie

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2017, 01:25:44 AM »
I love her! She's been much more right than wrong for me. I've read with her for a long time. Short term most definitely. Days to a few months. Her timing has been about 80% on. And she can tell me why someone is doing something, not going to do something, or how they feel which all I can later confirm. Sometimes I'm like "no way, this is not going to happen" and she is adamant it will. Or that I was told something by someone and she is like "nope not happening". I'm like "but that's what they told me". Then damn she's right! She tells me the good along with the bad, plus she's a blast to talk to! My fav and most consistent so far, but only if I don't read with her too often. Like every few weeks to a month.

Oh, and a job prediction for me came about though later than predicted by a month or so. She described the setting of the company to a tee.  Also career goings on about poi have been dead on just recently. Another "no way that's not what he's doing" then again it played out just as predicted. She's very cool!

Offline Livvie

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2017, 01:45:38 AM »
Yep how and why and very detailed. I've read with her for a few years and we don't really get into the card meanings as I just go with her flow. But I don't know tarot that well and sometimes I'll ask her what cards she's seeing and she'll explain. I also like that she uses guides as that's when she really gets deep with feelings of others. Ok, I'm a fan as if you couldn't tell. This is probably the most I've ever reviewed about her but she has recently been very accurate. I had a reading with her not long ago and things are playing out on schedule.

With that I am trying Yona, for the 1st time, next week as I hear her readings go further out. I'd like to find 2 good readers for my little black book. One for short term and one for longer term. Gaylene is def my shorter term.

I'm modifying this for clarity.. gaylene has proven accurate for me as far out as six months though. And as far as my guy and long term, she says I'm stuck with him and I'll leave it that.....with some vagueness. Lol
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:52:28 AM by Livvie »

Offline Livvie

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2017, 01:56:20 AM »
Awesome info. I have an appt next week with Yona too! First time, very excited. So far my top is still Kisha. I would marry her but have an affair with Gaylene lol.

;D ;D as long as they are ok with it!! Lol

Offline Livvie

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2017, 02:04:15 AM »
I'm going to have to give kisha another try at some point. A few years ago, when she was on Gaylene's site I tried her (Couldn't get a call with Gaylene) and she didn't do anything for me, nada. But in her defense, I was in crisis mode and my energy just sucked, so it could have been my negativity blocking the reading. I only get readings when I'm calm and seem to get better reads. This goes for Gaylene also.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2017, 03:56:46 PM »
Another timing hit for Gaylene last night. Things are coming along nicely and confirmation on something she said would happen, is happening. Ok now ready for more fireworks!! It is the 4th of July after all!! ;D Enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 05:01:44 PM by Livvie »

ladya

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2017, 04:55:23 PM »
happy 4th guys!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2017, 02:16:14 AM »
Bump.

Does she only chat? I’ve been on arrange a call for about a month now and I’ve only seen her in chats, I can’t ever get through :(

Offline Member5

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2017, 05:48:42 AM »
Bump.

Does she only chat? I’ve been on arrange a call for about a month now and I’ve only seen her in chats, I can’t ever get through :(

She seems to only come on chat on Keen, make an appt with her on thirdeyelive.com thats what I did and I was able to get her that day, she has been going through a lot lately (health issues with her and her daughter) so her schedule has been a bit off, but she sends out 3 free minutes weekly. It was well worth it though, her timing was accurate for me and everything has happened as she said.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2017, 02:53:48 PM »
Bump.

She seems to only come on chat on Keen, make an appt with her on thirdeyelive.com thats what I did and I was able to get her that day, she has been going through a lot lately (health issues with her and her daughter) so her schedule has been a bit off, but she sends out 3 free minutes weekly. It was well worth it though, her timing was accurate for me and everything has happened as she said.

Thank you! I did exactly that & spoke to her the other day. I’ve never felt as good after a reading with anyone else as I did after speaking with Gaylene. I’m hoping she’s as accurate for me as she is for you 😁

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2017, 09:01:01 PM »
Guys I'm so sorry but I spoke with her four times since making this thread and every time she assured me my ex was going to contact me and want the relationship back. I haven't heard a thing from him in 2 years

Offline knel27

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2017, 01:44:54 AM »
Guys I'm so sorry but I spoke with her four times since making this thread and every time she assured me my ex was going to contact me and want the relationship back. I haven't heard a thing from him in 2 years

I'm so sorry....I know how you feel. I still call about my ex and haven't heard a single thing in almost 1.5 years now. I have wanted to try Gaylene, maybe one of these days. We are all different with how we connect. Most of the readers recommended on this site do not work for me, and the random ones that don't work for others work okay for me. Just try to live your life, its tough when you never hear from someone that you were once very close with, but time helps with healing. Sending you good energy!!

Offline patu005

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2017, 10:02:48 AM »
She is great and works for me. I cant wait to read with her again but have to watch my funds. She did get many things correct with me but I read with her on her own page as Keen's line never seemed to move. Still waiting some things to happen but very satisfied overall

Offline Universal9

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2017, 05:20:40 PM »
Does she happen to be in some other websites as well? She has 52 people in her keen line..

Offline jqc103

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2017, 03:49:06 AM »
I read with AV in august then at the end of september.. she didn't remember me but her final outcome stayed the same. I am still waiting for her predictions to unfold. The timing was really confusing to me

She gave me a 7 for contact (she said 7 hours, the 17th, etc) the first time I spoke to her and a 9 And 10 (could be October, she said she hope it’s not 9 months) for reconciliation with POI..

I hadn’t heard anything so I called her again in September and then she saw a 3 and 21 for contact and a 1 for reconciliation. Me and my POI haven’t had contact since July and I’ve read that AV’s timelines are usually shorter, so idk when to disregard her readings... her numbers also make no sense to me as they changed so much from the first reading and I can’t see if they actually come together or not

Offline Universal9

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2017, 02:15:43 PM »
Has she ever given a positive love prediction that didnt happen? Is she as good as say Cookie?

anything