Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 233494 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #225 on: January 21, 2019, 01:38:31 AM »
Yeah, the platform definitely makes the frustration worse.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2019, 11:56:45 PM »
So I wrote on another thread I finally got a callback from Gaylene after numerous attempts. Funnily enough it was great timing as my POI said last night that he didn’t think me and him would work etc . I spoke to her anyway as I have money on the account and I only wanted to talk to her on that platform.

She said she saw reconciliation in 1 - 1 day. 1 week or the 1st.

Surely this could also be 1 month or 1 year too?

josh34

« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2019, 05:06:00 AM »
So I wrote on another thread I finally got a callback from Gaylene after numerous attempts. Funnily enough it was great timing as my POI said last night that he didn’t think me and him would work etc . I spoke to her anyway as I have money on the account and I only wanted to talk to her on that platform.

Congrats! Did she state what kind of "reconciliation"? Like a relationship?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2019, 03:38:14 PM »

Long-time Gaylene client here, this can also mean the 10th, 11th, 31st or less likely, one of the teen dates. Very unlikely to mean one year. I have had her predict that far in advance but when that happens she gets the month without knowing which year it is.

If I were you, I'd be looking for the reconciliation within the next month around the "1" dates. She's really good with timing.

ladya

« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2019, 04:09:52 PM »

Long-time Gaylene client here, this can also mean the 10th, 11th, 31st or less likely, one of the teen dates. Very unlikely to mean one year. I have had her predict that far in advance but when that happens she gets the month without knowing which year it is.

If I were you, I'd be looking for the reconciliation within the next month around the "1" dates. She's really good with timing.

I can vouch for this as this has happened as well to me. She would mention a number like 2 and it would be the 12 or 22nd. You never really know what the numbers mean until it happens. More often than not it’s a date and not like weeks or months unless it’s something further out.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #230 on: January 24, 2019, 06:38:41 PM »

I can vouch for this as this has happened as well to me. She would mention a number like 2 and it would be the 12 or 22nd. You never really know what the numbers mean until it happens. More often than not it’s a date and not like weeks or months unless it’s something further out.

That's a bit of a stretch, no? I mean a 1 could mean 1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ,21, 31, 1 day, 1 month, january, 1 hour, 1 am, 1 pm....I mean, pretty much ANYTHING?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #231 on: January 24, 2019, 08:14:55 PM »
No. Gaylene doesn't get hours. She really only gets dates in my experience and if you're really lucky, she'll get a precise date like 7-10 (July 10), a holiday or change of season (first day of fall) instead of a date, all of which have happened for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #232 on: January 24, 2019, 08:19:59 PM »
No. Gaylene doesn't get hours. She really only gets dates in my experience and if you're really lucky, she'll get a precise date like 7-10 (July 10), a holiday or change of season (first day of fall) instead of a date, all of which have happened for me.

Ok. She gave me Sept 7th last year and nothing happened. Maybe she's off by a year.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #233 on: January 24, 2019, 11:26:40 PM »
She always gave me a 2. Nothing panned out for me though.

josh34

« Reply #234 on: January 24, 2019, 11:35:22 PM »

No she gets hours too.

josh34

« Reply #235 on: January 24, 2019, 11:38:18 PM »

That's a bit of a stretch, no? I mean a 1 could mean 1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ,21, 31, 1 day, 1 month, january, 1 hour, 1 am, 1 pm....I mean, pretty much ANYTHING?

It's not a stretch when those predictions come through almost consistently. :)  She told me a specific day for the longest time and ended up happening on that day. Also it's one things you're in for say 1 or 2 over and over again but this another searing for Kim a string of complicated numbers and having those consistently happen She's definitely proven herself gifted. :)

Sorry. Was driving home and used the apparently awful speech to text. I'll fix it later. Really sleepy.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:38:06 AM by josh34 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2019, 12:36:08 AM »

It's not a stretch when those predictions come through almost consistently. :)  She told me a specific day for the longest time and ended up happening on that day. Also it's one things you're in for say 1 or 2 over and over again but this another searing for Kim a string of complicated numbers and having those consistently happen She's definitely proven herself gifted. :)

I would think with 1 being anything,  you can't help but eventually being right. Lol

And that's not to say the prediction didn't happen, I'm talking timing. I mean I guess it has to do with your personal peference. If someone gives me a 1 and the prediction happens 8 months later on July 13th, I would say the prediction happened, but the timing was off. For me, you don't get credit for the 1.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:43:52 AM by Fidget1028 »

josh34

« Reply #237 on: January 25, 2019, 12:40:34 AM »

I would think with 1 being anything,  you can't help but eventually being right. Lol

Well no. Haha. 1 day, week, month. Year. Still leaves room. A lot of the time it's not "within", but rather just "the number". In which case it leaves it at either a good psychic prediction or a lucky guess. Just wait until you get complicated numbers, the same number over and over (10 every time, then it happens in october). The thing is, it may seem like that at first, but shes usually super consistent and continuously gets it correct, which is proof in and of itself. And I'm not talking like, "oh! She got timing right! She said 2 and its 3:42pm!". No haha!

josh34

« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2019, 12:42:14 AM »
She always gave me a 2. Nothing panned out for me though.
When did you read with her? Could be 2 years. She gave me a one year prediction that had panned out. But as with any psychic, she could be wrong. If she is I'm sorry:(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2019, 12:47:20 AM »

Well no. Haha. 1 day, week, month. Year. Still leaves room. A lot of the time it's not "within", but rather just "the number". In which case it leaves it at either a good psychic prediction or a lucky guess. Just wait until you get complicated numbers, the same number over and over (10 every time, then it happens in october). The thing is, it may seem like that at first, but shes usually super consistent and continuously gets it correct, which is proof in and of itself. And I'm not talking like, "oh! She got timing right! She said 2 and its 3:42pm!". No haha!

That's my point. Seeing a 2 and it happens on the 12th wouldn't be a hit for me...unless it was also 2 weeks, 2 months ,or 2 years.

anything