Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 233350 times)

josh34

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2018, 05:45:11 AM »
She sent an email to people saying she is not feeling well i think just give her time she will approve.

Offline username1111

« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2018, 01:16:14 AM »
She seems to take calls today. @attaboy have you been able to reach out to her?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2018, 01:18:18 AM »
I've been stuck at 19 in her queue for days...

josh34

« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2018, 01:46:22 AM »
She takes calls off and on, sometimes she deletes them because she has her own things going on. Just give her time guys. Patience.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2018, 01:48:08 AM »
She sent an email to people saying she is not feeling well i think just give her time she will approve.

I received the same email message I believe.  Was it the one she sent on Saturday?

Offline username1111

« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2018, 01:48:39 AM »
@Fidget1028 its better to request a scheduled call. I dont think she is using the callback request much.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2018, 01:50:00 AM »

Negative - I tried once again today with no luck!  I've tried for the past several days.  Since last Friday I believe.  I was #20 in here queue, but I dropped out of it because it never moved.

I'll continue trying.

Offline username1111

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2018, 01:50:03 AM »
@Fidget1028 its better to request a scheduled call. I dont think she is using the callback request much.

yes, that was Saturday.

Today her description on thirdeyelive was updated with: "Accurate Tarot with Guide and Time Frames 12/11 Here! Taking calls!"

Offline username1111

« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2018, 01:52:01 AM »

Negative - I tried once again today with no luck!  I've tried for the past several days.  Since last Friday I believe.  I was #20 in here queue, but I dropped out of it because it never moved.

I'll continue trying.

I would try the scheduled calls instead of the callback request queue - it is usually more efficient for me.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2018, 01:53:28 AM »
yes, that was Saturday.

Today her description on thirdeyelive was updated with: "Accurate Tarot with Guide and Time Frames 12/11 Here! Taking calls!"

I do both, schedule calls and the call queue.  I dropped out of the queue because it didn't move for days.  Now I do the request a call.  When you are able to view her schedule does that mean she is active or online?  When you go to schedule the reading you can click a link that has her schedule.  You will see times and then red blocks where others have scheduled calls.  I have never seen any of these green though.

Offline username1111

« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2018, 01:56:04 AM »
@attaboy I dont think she accepts the scheduled calls in advance, so I think all those red slots are pending requests. And then she ends up accepting one by one right before she calls.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2018, 02:04:08 AM »
@attaboy I dont think she accepts the scheduled calls in advance, so I think all those red slots are pending requests. And then she ends up accepting one by one right before she calls.

Interesting....so, if I get it right, you schedule a time or multiple times if you wish to try to do multiple slots then wait to see if she accepts?  I'm lost.  What is the point of scheduling in the first place if they are or not approved well in advance?  In other words, if she approved the request 'on demand' immediately proceeding the call the caller doesn't have much notice.

Am I understanding the scheduling system correctly?

Offline username1111

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2018, 02:35:23 AM »

Interesting....so, if I get it right, you schedule a time or multiple times if you wish to try to do multiple slots then wait to see if she accepts?  I'm lost.  What is the point of scheduling in the first place if they are or not approved well in advance?  In other words, if she approved the request 'on demand' immediately proceeding the call the caller doesn't have much notice.

Hehe, I don't think Gaylene is well organized :)
And indeed, it defeat the puropose a bit :P - But so far, its how I have seen it being used.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2018, 02:45:52 AM »

Hehe, I don't think Gaylene is well organized :)
And indeed, it defeat the puropose a bit :P - But so far, its how I have seen it being used.

I'll just hang in her queue until she gets to me. She hasn't validated anything for me as of yet, so I am not sure we even connect. I'm just using up the money in my account.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2018, 03:17:57 AM »
No judgement on my part.  Multiple people said she's ill.  I know people that are ill and it's a huge burden to them.  What is normal to healthy people is a pain in the rear to them.  I think it's cool that she is still at it even being ill.  I can manage her not being organized.  No one is perfect. 

Hopefully she can connect to me when I call.  She seems like she works for a lot of people and many are happy with her.

Good luck being in the queue.  Since I dropped out I have not been able to get back in.  So, for me that tells me that the queue is not moving again to open up new spots.  Either she's taking limited calls or these people she's reading for are reading a long time with her.  At $2.50 / minute I imagine the average read is probably 30 minutes +/- 15 minutes.

anything