Author Topic: Marriage predictions that came true  (Read 18618 times)

Offline Seeker

Re: Marriage predictions that came true
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2017, 10:10:10 PM »
It may or may not be doomed to fail, I hope it isn't doomed to fail. However, if you keep breaking up and can't settle on how you feel about the person you're to marry being with you, those are definitely serious issues that need to be worked on and you're absolutely not ready to get married until they do. After all, marriage isn't supposed to be something to just break up and come back over and over, so before committing to that it's simply wise to make sure you're both on the same page.

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2018, 12:50:51 AM »
Intuit Alex On Keen gave me a marriage prediction in 2016.

I got married last October to the same POI I called about— now my husband.

Crazy how a reading I thought was rubbish actually came to pass.

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 01:32:31 AM »
I didn't find Intuit Alex on Keen?

Hey hon it seems he left Keen and has migrated to Bitwine. Same name

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 05:32:03 PM »
Intuit Alex On Keen gave me a marriage prediction in 2016.

I got married last October to the same POI I called about— now my husband.

Crazy how a reading I thought was rubbish actually came to pass.

Congratulations

Offline K88

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2018, 07:43:21 PM »
Hi ahenry004,

I absolutely loved your story. I've gotten somewhat of a similar reading to yours. Still not sure if it will happen or not, but I am hoping for the best. I've spoken to several psychics and they are predicting this other man coming in and my POI returning and I will have to make a choice. A few also described to me what he was going to look like and that he would be long term, as well. I've binged and spent thousands on these psychics. I've recently told myself that I am taking control of my life and just going to live it at this point. It's only been about 3 days since I haven't spoken to a psychic. I think we all want to hear that everything will be alright and so we reach out to these psychics to give us hope.

I've had readings where only small predictions have come to past so far on timing.
I haven't heard from my POI in like a month, but the more time passes the more I am moving on and so I am very open to meeting someone new if the vibe is right. Here are a few psychics I've talked to with pending predictions.

Marlene - Caribbean Psychic -  She doesn't sell you fairy-tales and even if she gives you news you didn't really want to hear her delivery is still very nice. I'm not sure if I didn't really react because I've been getting over POI or if it was because she let me know someone better was coming. Either way I thought she was good, but predictions are still pending.

Alphafemale Solara - you must have thick skin to talk to her. She is the real deal, as far as, what she does get from Spirit but her delivery could freak you out.

Lady P - I just read with her and you know I thought she was okay, but again predication still pending.

Arthur Psychic Source - I used to use him for timing all the time. One time he nailed it down to the day when I was going to see POI, but after that he didn't get timing for me again. So idk he's like 50/50

Psychic Clarissa Asknow- Omg, I love talking to her. She's so easy to talk to. She was able to tell me how I met my POI and what line of work he was in. Now, she is pretty pricey and picks up on present feelings and past very well, but she doesn't really do timelines. She also told me I was meeting another guy and that she really felt I would fall for him over my POI. So again prediction still pending

Intuitive Amy - I think she's good, but she asked me to explain my situation off the back and then she put the pieces together and filled in all the blanks. I didn't have to say anything to Clarissa. But Amy does do timing and hers is still pending.

So I've read with a lot more like Therese and Ricky, but the thing people have to understand about psychics is that it's just like being a doctor or engineer, or even a lawyer. So are better then others! The longer you do your job and keep up with the training the better you get. And honestly, some have stronger connections. There are a lot of factors that play into this. I love that we have free will because then we'd all be walking around here like robots in the matrix.

Offline K88

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2019, 02:06:39 PM »
Just an update on the psychics I spoke about before.

LadyP superrrrr accurate. Some of the things she told me in my first reading, I didn't really believe her or give it much thought but probably one of the best.

Marlene is another accurate psychic.