Author Topic: Marriage predictions that came true  (Read 18629 times)

Offline ahenry004

Marriage predictions that came true
« on: March 11, 2017, 05:36:02 AM »
Hello All,

I've been on this forum for about a year reading and hoping that one day ill have a success story. Anyway, it happened. i have a great job, great friends and family, but love just never seemed to be my concern and whenever i would meet someone it was always Mr. Wrong. i was in  short-lived relationship with a long time friend, it turned out to be a horrible idea. after about six months he stared giving mixed signals, hot then cold, then we just stopped talking i knew there was some else and was offended, because he's short fat, almost bald with bad skin, and I'm the complete opposite but i guess it was just the sex. this is when the psychic binge started. I've spoken to almost every psychic on California psychic, ask now, psychic source..you name the company, i probably called. just to name a few that i can remember that said wed get back are: (Cp) cookie, Walter, ciara, lalita, jacqueline (horrible, everyone's life i suppose change in 7-12 days), Abrielle(wrong), Miss Krystal (wrong)...and many more
fatima- she got the situation right and the other female, but said that wed get back together and he'd tell me about her. she was right, but i have no interest in getting back with my ex so that one didn't come true because of me.

Dominique- was right in the beginning, but timelines slowly got pushed back then after a while, she just started telling right out lies. but she did tell me id meet someone now better for me in September.

Devyn- she told me not to worry about my ex because in September ill meet someone better for me.

Nina- said wed get back together, and there will be contact on a certain day, never happened

Gianna- said ill meet someone in August, September and my ex will want to come back, and ill have a decision to make between which one

Indio- I really  liked her, told me about my ex being involved with someone, and that they'll break up, but by time they break up i will have met a Leo man, that is 6 foot with brown hair and brown eyes and to give this man a chance because he is going to make you very happy, and you'll be together for a very long time. ;)  ;)

this is the last one ill talk about only because there are so many,  Cristina from asknow, she's quite expensive, but i spoke to her June 2015 before i had spoken to any of the above. She kept asking me if had known a Leo man, my father is a Leo, but she said it was a man she sees me being in a very important long-term relationship with and that ill be married in two years, but she doesn't see it being with my now ex, its a Leo man. I had no idea who this man was. she shuffled and re-shuffled the cards three times, and this Leo man kept appearing and re-appearing. i had no idea still who this man was, and had no interested in dating a Leo man. so i brushed her off and probably called another psychic. after speaking to her i got a phone call from work saying they needed me to leave in a month to other country for work.
Anyways, i was scheduled to leave for work on July 29 2016 to a small Mediterranean island that most people on this forum have probably never heard of, and i had never dated any man outside of my race so i wasn't quite a believer of this tall man with brown eyes and brown curly hair. after being on this island for about a month still toiling over my ex and not leaving my room, a friend and i were walking down the street and i was stopped by a tall tan, muscular built man with small brown eyes and brown hair with a heavy accent. we began talking and our conversation that flowed like water carried on into the late night outside of the club. after our initial conversation, wed meet up every Saturday for coffee, until it developed into a full blown relationship. his birthday is July 21, he's not a Leo, but two days into being one so he has wild, dramatic fun loving nature of a Leo, but the caring sweet gentle giant nature of the cancers I've met. we fell completely in love and are now engaged, i will be going back to that small island in the November to get married and bring him home so we can start our new lives together. overall Indio, Cristiana, Devyn, Gianna (id never speak to her again tho, she fell asleep on the phone, then said she was connecting with spirit) were the only ones who got it right and were able to tell me in depth about this man before i had even met him. Indio and Cristina are the only ladies i will speak with again. Just recently Cristiana told me My fiancé will be getting important paperwork to start his visa in March/April..he got it on march 8th, 2017.
As far as my ex, three months into me leaving for work and meeting my now finance, he re-appears ready to waste more of my time. he started calling and texting me, telling me how much he misses and thinks about me, mind you we were not even on speaking terms before i left for work, he'd walk past me and not even speak. still till this day he's still trying, but he is not even a quarter of the man i have now, and nothing that he has done to me matters anymore. The morale of my story is not all psychics are frauds, i don't recommend speaking with any to be honest, but if you choose to, find one that works for you, stick to them, pray and be patient. i hope the best for all looking for love on this forum. if anyone is interested in any psychics I've spoken to just let me know.

moonlight412

Re: Marriage predictions that came true
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 12:43:58 PM »
Congratulations!! So happy for you!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:52:57 PM »
Congrats. Thanks for sharing...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 01:18:19 AM »
Congrats!! Indio is the bomb! She predicted the POI im seeing now ;D

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 04:53:33 PM »
Congrats!
So it indigo and Christina right? With an h

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 09:22:40 PM »
Did you read with anybody on Keen? What a great story! I'm very happy for you!  :)

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 09:54:51 PM »
Marriage? That is great. Congratulations. It is refreshing to see a positive post on here and a post about accuracy.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 08:15:00 PM »
LOL, so did I, she also told me before things go well i will encounter the tower, which is what i seem to be going through now as well.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 02:52:06 AM »
Got one from Keen.com reader, Panache, but I do not recommend her overall. (Run a search for her name and see my other posts)

To sum it up, met him at a young adult event in Nov 2005 (did not tell Panache)

July 2006- thought about going to another event hosted by that young adult group. Panache said to go b/c I would meet my future husband there. Went to events, got reacquainted with future hubby

Aug 2006- started dating hubby

March 2007- got engaged

Oct 2007- married hubby

July 2017- been married for almost 10 yrs. (we have 1 child)

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 02:49:34 PM »
congrats!! I have been interested reading with Indio as i have never tried CP before.  I will try it now!

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 11:57:39 PM »
Ahenry wow I loved your story and your man sounds like some major eye candy you go girl!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 06:14:52 PM »
congrats!! I have been interested reading with Indio as i have never tried CP before.  I will try it now!

I'm sure you've seen warnings all over this forum -- but just to add to those voices: be careful with CP. It's just SO easy to spend a lot of money and be told overly positive things. There are readers on there that I thought were good, and not all the ones I spoke to gave fairy tales ... but some, and I found especially the most expensive ones, were over-the-top positive. I also believe they advance the readers by how long they keep you on the phone, so just watch your $$ if you start with them.

I had a negative reading with Indio and it's TBD if she is accurate. Anyway, good luck but be careful on there!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 04:01:45 AM »
@greekgeek

was Soul Navigation correct about the marriage prediction?

Offline Seeker

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2017, 01:42:24 AM »
What is "the tower"? What does that mean?

To be honest, if you keep breaking up and then you yourself aren't even sure you want him with you, this doesn't sound like solid ground for a marriage. It wouldn't take a psychic to see that there are some serious issues with your relationship.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2017, 06:39:37 AM »
Tower means sudden change, upheavel. Not necessarily negative. In her situation, its clearly her reservations about the relationship popping up. Dosent mean its doomed to fail...its likely a situation
that will pass with time and become a non-issue.