Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 19725 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 10:53:01 PM »
She does get repeat customers though. I've seen many posts where people say they've gone back after the 10 prediction read because some things did manifest. My 10 predictions were crap. I haven't gone back....yet. I'm still thinking about it.

Yeah, but its only the few willing to tolerate her BS along with it. She said to me she has few repeat clients..most that visit her only come once.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 11:05:38 PM »
She does get repeat customers though. I've seen many posts where people say they've gone back after the 10 prediction read because some things did manifest. My 10 predictions were crap. I haven't gone back....yet. I'm still thinking about it.

I will admit that I'm a repeat customer, mostly because she's one of the very few readers where any prediction manifested. My first reading with her was written (September 2014), and only a couple of predictions came from that one. But she did get a lot of stuff that was happening in the present and past. She does have a gift.

With that said, she does tell a lot of stories in the audio. I think it might be how she taps into her gift because she rarely loses her train of thought when she goes off on her tangents. Also, she's always been about female empowerment, but now with her attempted infusion of LOA...I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if people complaining about her being negative is changing the way she reads, to the detriment of the quality of the reading.

She CAN be good. But she can also get on your last nerve. I've been lucky because she's never been overly harsh with me. However, I've never gone into a reading attached to a certain outcome, and I've always gotten her predictions readings. When I've given her anything besides my name and age, I've been less than pleased because I feel I get a lot of opinions and advice as opposed to actual predictions.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 11:22:02 PM »

I will admit that I'm a repeat customer, mostly because she's one of the very few readers where any prediction manifested. My first reading with her was written (September 2014), and only a couple of predictions came from that one. But she did get a lot of stuff that was happening in the present and past. She does have a gift.

With that said, she does tell a lot of stories in the audio. I think it might be how she taps into her gift because she rarely loses her train of thought when she goes off on her tangents. Also, she's always been about female empowerment, but now with her attempted infusion of LOA...I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if people complaining about her being negative is changing the way she reads, to the detriment of the quality of the reading.

She CAN be good. But she can also get on your last nerve. I've been lucky because she's never been overly harsh with me. However, I've never gone into a reading attached to a certain outcome, and I've always gotten her predictions readings. When I've given her anything besides my name and age, I've been less than pleased because I feel I get a lot of opinions and advice as opposed to actual predictions.

I think she needs to stretch the ears to hear complaints a bit more clearly. People are primarily put off by her judgementalness, presumptions, assumptions, and lecturing. Is it her being "negative"...no. But it puts me off as a client. I like her "harsh" attitude if she just sticks to the facts and keeps the reading psychic.

I see shes trying to do more of this LOA stuf. I don't know why, because honestly it is overplayed at this point. Everyone has heard about it, no one has really developed a plan of action to get consistent results from it. And, the reality is that you cant LOA everything in your life. Stop teaching things you know little about when it comes to getting actual results from it. At most, it amounts to brain candy. I think she genuinely wants to help and be more than a predictions type reader...but why offer stuff that people dont really want? Opinions and advice are nice, but we don't come to her for that. We want what comes through her, unadulterated.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 11:24:09 PM by bstalling »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 01:27:14 AM »

I think she needs to stretch the ears to hear complaints a bit more clearly. People are primarily put off by her judgementalness, presumptions, assumptions, and lecturing. Is it her being "negative"...no. But it puts me off as a client. I like her "harsh" attitude if she just sticks to the facts and keeps the reading psychic.

I see shes trying to do more of this LOA stuf. I don't know why, because honestly it is overplayed at this point. Everyone has heard about it, no one has really developed a plan of action to get consistent results from it. And, the reality is that you cant LOA everything in your life. Stop teaching things you know little about when it comes to getting actual results from it. At most, it amounts to brain candy. I think she genuinely wants to help and be more than a predictions type reader...but why offer stuff that people dont really want? Opinions and advice are nice, but we don't come to her for that. We want what comes through her, unadulterated.

There was a miscommunications between Leanne and I about my reading with her, before she went to emailing audio. She thought I wanted relationship predictions, but I had said no to that, but she then proceeds to give me advice about the kind of man I should date, what would make me happy, that sort of shit. I was highly, highly pissed. It annoys me to even post about it because I was so excited and looking for the wows everyone else got. I emailed her and asked her to point out the predictions, absolutely not one. Even if there was a miscomm about what I was asking, how come I still didn't get any predictions? Anyway because of the miscomm I want to give her another go to see what she comes up with.

I totally agree about attitude though. She would be much more popular if she toned back on that crap and stop loading everyone's readings with stuff that has nothing to do with the caller.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 07:50:00 PM by HornetKick »

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 07:43:32 PM »
Well I will say that on her new LOA kick, she is offering a lot of advice, even though there are predictions mixed in too.

At one point she had toned all that down, but the stories are coming back. For me she uses them as a way to relate what she's trying to say. But she doesn't realize that the story doesn't actually help the customer understand what she's trying to say any better. She is generally good at getting what she's trying to say across without the use of personal stories.

I've had readings where she's going back and forth with herself on how to be honest and express what she's seeing without being harsh. And it's kind of sad because telling the truth about a situation has never been her weakness, but it's what she get attacked for. And so it seems she's second guessing herself lately too.

She has some flaws. People usually either hate her or tolerate her, which has to be hard because I feel she's genuinely trying to help people. Everyone has an opinion on how she can fix her business, but she's never going to be able to please everyone.

It seems she wants to be a therapist and offer guidance to her customers, and that's not what people are looking for when they go to a psychic.  We generally want insight and details about what is coming, not subjective advice on how to navigate it.

There's no shame in having the gift of foresight, especially when you get stuff right like Leanne can when she gets out of her own way.

I think sometimes Leanne loses sight of the fact that there is value in what she IS because she gets so tangled up in trying to be more.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2017, 10:50:43 PM »
She predicted my ex and I wouldn't get back together and he's terrible for me. She was right. He's being a huge dick now coming out of the woodwork to sabotage my happiness.

She also predicted at the same reading (in august 2016) i would meet someone in march. she was right.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 12:28:50 AM »
I'm going to try her again, one last time to see what she says. She is running a special, half off the 10 predictions, but it will be a 5/6 day turn around if you're willing to wait. She better pull a rabbit out of her hat or that's it with me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 07:48:43 AM »
I'm going to try her again, one last time to see what she says. She is running a special, half off the 10 predictions, but it will be a 5/6 day turn around if you're willing to wait. She better pull a rabbit out of her hat or that's it with me.

Yeah, I believe she is good enough to give her another shot. She has proven that she can make predictions and provide valuable insight. Whether you can handle her style long term is another matter.

candiednut

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2018, 05:25:43 PM »
any updates?

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 11:18:51 PM »
Bump

Offline coltbowl

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2020, 07:14:22 PM »
Has any-one had a reading with Leanne lately. I she acurate?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2020, 07:46:45 PM »
Very! I’ve found her to be accurate. Try her 10 predictions. She is extremely good.

Offline coltbowl

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2020, 10:17:09 PM »
can you tell me more?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2020, 02:13:42 AM »
can you tell me more?

Hi there. Leanne has another thread that is much longer that you can read through. If you can't find find it via the search function, right now it's at the top of the second page of threads under Storefront Psychics (this heading). There's lots of posts about people's different experiences with her on that thread, but I'm with Boston Girl, order the 10 predictions consultation. Leanne's very gifted. She doesn't work for everyone, like all of them, but if she does work for you you'll be pretty amazed I think. Good luck!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2020, 01:16:50 PM »
Has anyone ordered from her recently ? Her wait time is around two weeks ugh

anything