Author Topic: Sunny  (Read 17813 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Sunny
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »
I just read with Sunny for the first time and asked her to use the cards. It was pretty good, I like her style. She's almost like a hippie chick, although some of us might think she's a touch slow. She said some interesting things that helped me validate both personality and current situation. She also made some bold predictions, I didn't ask for, coming up in the next few months. Will update! :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 04:26:47 AM »
Hello, I'm new to the forum!  I have to admit I read with Sunny yesterday and she was incredibly rude and disinterested in what I had to say.  I ended the call in less than two minutes.  That was a first for me.  :-\

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2019, 04:40:49 AM »
I wasn’t impressed either with her. Actually made the call short. I felt she didn’t connect at all. She spoke as if my POI and I were at the start of something like he and I were dating. Nope, wanted to know if we were going to get beck together but didn’t ask outright and didn’t disclose there has been little to no communication. Was not impressed.

Offline embibems

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2019, 05:04:03 PM »
I wasn’t impressed either with her. Actually made the call short. I felt she didn’t connect at all. She spoke as if my POI and I were at the start of something like he and I were dating. Nope, wanted to know if we were going to get beck together but didn’t ask outright and didn’t disclose there has been little to no communication. Was not impressed.

Agreed. I take my positive review from Dec. back. Nothing she said came true, I felt like she was stoned or something too because she was talking sooooo sllooowwwlllyyyy. Nothing against stoners but. She wasn't accurate or my cup of tea lol.

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2019, 09:59:53 PM »
Updates if she ended up being right Emily? I just wanted to share her prediction for me came true! I have to agree she’s not very warm and fuzzy haha but she kept it really real and I think she may be really accurate.

Offline Heather

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2019, 10:16:05 PM »
Do you mind sharing what she got correct?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2019, 10:25:26 PM »
My phone call to her last month lasted all of 2 minutes. Asked about future with my guy she said He sees you as a just a friend he's doesn't want anything with you and she hung up. I'm like wtf moody that day?

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2019, 10:26:26 PM »
@heather She nailed contact timing months ago and details around that, that it was after a trip and the correct month. Recently I read with her so we’ll see if she’s right again but she just seemed so cut to the chase, very different than other readers.  And so far she’s been right about what would happen. Like the behaviour of certain people and their traits.

@maggs30 - take it with a grain of salt but lol moody I think she can be. Just very blunt. Even if it’s not true.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 10:28:00 PM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Heather

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2019, 10:27:12 PM »
That’s her standard line I’m afraid. I said she was accurate before, and she can be but not always.

candiednut

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2019, 02:25:02 PM »
Updates on her? Is she better in chat or phone?

candiednut

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2019, 02:56:02 AM »
She was right about a career prediction!! timing 1 week off

Also, shes an amazing empath!!!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2019, 07:02:24 PM »
So happy for you candiednut! :)

Any more updates on Sunny?
...Anyone?

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2019, 05:34:57 PM »
Unfortunately 2 of her predictions did not come to pass in both love and career....she was wrong.

candiednut

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2019, 03:36:43 PM »
Another hit for Sunny!

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2019, 03:40:55 PM »
Another hit for Sunny!
Congrats!
Regarding?
PM with details if you don't mind.

anything