Author Topic: Sunny  (Read 18682 times)

Offline Heather

Re: Sunny
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2019, 03:47:39 PM »
Sunny saw my dinner ending early due to someone’s foul mood. That never happened. It went as planned and even longer than expected. We just don’t connect.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2019, 01:10:33 PM »
I've called her a few times because she seems to work for people but the last time I called her she sounded zonked out, and then hung up on me while I was talking! This was only 4 minutes in

Offline Heather

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2019, 03:38:51 PM »
That made me LOL!

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2020, 04:29:14 AM »
Bit of a random question, I’m trying to find a reader on California psychics who I read with last year and was wondering if sunny has changed her pic? The name rings a bell but the pic doesn’t

Offline Heather

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2020, 02:14:51 PM »
Yes, she changed her picture.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2020, 07:23:02 AM »
Thanks!
Yes, she changed her picture.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2020, 07:30:02 AM »
Any updates on this reader? Has been the only reader to tell me my POI will never contact me, so far she’s right

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2020, 06:30:03 AM »
I didn't have a reading with her, just asked a question through mail but I'm in the same boat, hope she's not right lol

Any updates on this reader? Has been the only reader to tell me my POI will never contact me, so far she’s right

She gave me one of the most negative readings I have ever gotten so I don't know if that's her thing or if she's just right.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2020, 02:57:28 PM »
I didn't have a reading with her, just asked a question through mail but I'm in the same boat, hope she's not right lol

She gave me one of the most negative readings I have ever gotten so I don't know if that's her thing or if she's just right.

If it helps, I’ve read with her before and she’s been wrong on predictions. I’m hoping she’s wrong this time around as well.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2020, 12:43:31 PM »
I read with her and I like her, but accuracy I cannot confirmed yet

Offline dascallie

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2020, 01:28:03 PM »
My experience with Sunny--who I like and think is very gifted by the way, is that her insights are very reflective of the time in which you read with her--she is a strong empath, she can tell you what is happening in the NOW. She is effective in 'riding the wave'...I've been amazed how she tracks with what is happening, up or down, good or bad. Some that I don't know at time I have the reading.

For me, the 'now' is mostly what I'm looking for if Im not in communication with the POI.

As far as predictions that actually come 'true', if we're all honest they are VERY few and far between--some are no more than lucky guesses. Some rare ones DO happen--(I've experienced it) but a lot of the time, they are oddly insignificant type things. Random, no insight to your most burning question. Still proving that the psychic was authentically precognitive, however...

« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 06:28:31 PM by dascallie »

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2021, 02:01:08 AM »
Been reading with Sunny off and on for the past few years. I’ll echo what everyone has said - she  definitely has a gift if you connect with her. important to note that while she can connect with your POI in the moment... I don’t know if she’s as good with outcomes (At least, she hasn’t been with me). But she was able to almost channel every person I’ve been asking about, and see things through their eyes.  The problem is - things change. Rapidly. We’ll see what happens!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2021, 03:46:56 AM »
She was wrong on everything for me when I read with her last year

Offline kandyna

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2021, 03:18:14 AM »
Read with her first time this week she got present and a contact right for me, . great empath too at leastt thats my experience

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2021, 05:16:56 PM »
Been reading with Sunny off and on for the past few years. I’ll echo what everyone has said - she  definitely has a gift if you connect with her. important to note that while she can connect with your POI in the moment... I don’t know if she’s as good with outcomes (At least, she hasn’t been with me). But she was able to almost channel every person I’ve been asking about, and see things through their eyes.  The problem is - things change. Rapidly. We’ll see what happens!

Guess things changed lol. Her prediction for spending Valentine’s Day together with my POI, which seemed a bit far fetched, isn’t likely to happen. Like I said, not good with outcomes for me.