Author Topic: Do any of you think your POI may not come back?  (Read 21629 times)

Rediska

Re: Do any of you think your POI may not come back?
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2017, 04:43:06 AM »
@Caroline-read her thread(s). She is 50/50 supposedly.

I guess my situation is tougher than most  (it is why I started this thread) as the POI is married that is why the chances of him re-connecting are slim to none even though he did give me some hope in his own words. At least with most people here no one is married or engaged lol. And by the time he does re-connect I am not sure if any of the members here will still be active lol for me to update.

Rediska why do you say supposedly?
check out her threads-there are two of them. Some say she works well and others say she doesn't. It is 50/50.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2017, 04:56:06 AM »
Oh okay I'm reading them now.  Thanks

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2017, 06:55:42 PM »

2. Wisdom- She was A++ She right away said to me things that resonated with me. Things like I don't follow the crowd , I am destined for greatness by following my own path.

Then she picked up on the POI and right away I thought more BS. She says to me she sees her and I in a relationship by June and that she has allot of explaining to do. Then it gets freaky. She says to me you have TWO secrets not many people know including her but did you know she has a secret too that she is hiding from everyone???

She was able to pick up on a song I had written for her and said she still has it and wonders if I would have kept my copy and woud ever play it for her. 

I liked the reading but again a bit skeptical on the POI given it has been close to two years since my inital coffee invite.

I have let my POI go as much as i possibly can and even went out with a new guy so I'm moving forward.  I called this Wisdom lady on Psychic encounters just for the hell of it because it's only .99 per minute.  I was just going to ask what she saw in the near future.  She asked my name and then was off. I didn't even ask a question!  She was 99% dead on with what she saw as far as what has been happening in my life, in my past, financially and at one point asked if it I knew a man named John.  Yes, that was my ex husband who passed 6 years ago.  She told me he loved me like no other man would love me. We did have a special bond and I miss him every day even though we couldn't make the marriage work.  She did pick up the POI and said we would rekindle in 3 weeks which a lot of readers have said that timeline.  I'm not going to put any thought into the POI stuff because I'm really trying to just move on and if he comes back, I'll make the decision then.  She truly has a gift because she picked up on my children. I told her I had one and then she asked did I have an abortion or miscarriage at one point.  I did have a daughter who was born still.  She also said there was another guy coming in that would love me like I wanted to be loved and even though the POI would come back and rekindle and I would accept him back, I needed to remain open to this new guy. 

I never told her anything upfront, never asked her a question and I only confirmed things when she brought something up or asked me a  question about what she was seeing.  The only thing she was wrong about was I could fly to Paris today if I wanted to because I have plenty of money.  Ummm nope.  lol 

For .99 per minute, I tend to think maybe she's a cold reader and really good, but there's no way she could have known about my baby OR my ex.  However, she did ask me my full name and date of birth literally 10 seconds before she asked me if I knew a John.  I just googled my name and date of birth and nothing shows up immediately to give her info on me.  I don't think there's a way could have searched me in 10 seconds.   I guess we will see.  If she's a cold reader, she is really really good.  But I don't think so. I think she has a gift. 

stargazer

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2017, 07:13:05 PM »
You've let your POI go, which is good. But why bother getting more readings even if it is 99 cents a minute? Have you truly let him go?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2017, 07:18:07 PM »
You've let your POI go, which is good. But why bother getting more readings even if it is 99 cents a minute? Have you truly let him go?

It wasn't about him I was calling for. I wanted to see if anyone else was coming into my life.  As a matter of fact, one of the first things she said was there was someone in my life that I'm very fond of, could be a parent, friend etc but she felt it was a man, love interest.  I said no, there's no one like that :)  Then later on in the reading I mentioned him when she said something about rekindling with someone and she told me I should have mentioned him in the beginning because she thought her cards were wrong. 

stargazer

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2017, 12:26:39 AM »

It wasn't about him I was calling for. I wanted to see if anyone else was coming into my life.  As a matter of fact, one of the first things she said was there was someone in my life that I'm very fond of, could be a parent, friend etc but she felt it was a man, love interest.  I said no, there's no one like that :)  Then later on in the reading I mentioned him when she said something about rekindling with someone and she told me I should have mentioned him in the beginning because she thought her cards were wrong. 
Interesting! Well I'm glad there is someone accurate and cost-friendly :) ... pls update whether or not her prediction of rekindling in three weeks occurs !

moonlight412

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2017, 02:04:28 AM »

I have let my POI go as much as i possibly can and even went out with a new guy so I'm moving forward.  I called this Wisdom lady on Psychic encounters just for the hell of it because it's only .99 per minute.  I was just going to ask what she saw in the near future.  She asked my name and then was off. I didn't even ask a question!  She was 99% dead on with what she saw as far as what has been happening in my life, in my past, financially and at one point asked if it I knew a man named John.  Yes, that was my ex husband who passed 6 years ago.  She told me he loved me like no other man would love me. We did have a special bond and I miss him every day even though we couldn't make the marriage work.  She did pick up the POI and said we would rekindle in 3 weeks which a lot of readers have said that timeline.  I'm not going to put any thought into the POI stuff because I'm really trying to just move on and if he comes back, I'll make the decision then.  She truly has a gift because she picked up on my children. I told her I had one and then she asked did I have an abortion or miscarriage at one point.  I did have a daughter who was born still.  She also said there was another guy coming in that would love me like I wanted to be loved and even though the POI would come back and rekindle and I would accept him back, I needed to remain open to this new guy. 

I never told her anything upfront, never asked her a question and I only confirmed things when she brought something up or asked me a  question about what she was seeing.  The only thing she was wrong about was I could fly to Paris today if I wanted to because I have plenty of money.  Ummm nope.  lol 

For .99 per minute, I tend to think maybe she's a cold reader and really good, but there's no way she could have known about my baby OR my ex.  However, she did ask me my full name and date of birth literally 10 seconds before she asked me if I knew a John.  I just googled my name and date of birth and nothing shows up immediately to give her info on me.  I don't think there's a way could have searched me in 10 seconds.   I guess we will see.  If she's a cold reader, she is really really good.  But I don't think so. I think she has a gift. 

That is pretty cool! It's amazing when people can pick up stuff which is so specific..

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2017, 02:13:37 AM »

That is pretty cool! It's amazing when people can pick up stuff which is so specific..

It is pretty cool but many of us have had readers see the past accurately like her. It's the predictions for the future that suck :)  I'll let you know if anything happens but I'm not planning on it. 

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2019, 05:42:46 PM »
This is a pretty interesting old thread. Thoughts?

Lovefash67

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2019, 11:09:58 PM »
I honestly don’t know I’m confused. I always feel like I never get things that I want so it makes me think that we won’t get back together but then my bff always has me thinking otherwise she is a possibility person. She believes that when he moves back to NY we will get back together and of course  I’m like hmmm maybe not he may ask his gf to move with him. I honestly just don’t know what to believe I’m very confused . I never been a situation this this before. My other ex that caused me to read we got back together many times but during those times he never had a gf.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2019, 12:12:34 AM »
I honestly don’t know I’m confused. I always feel like I never get things that I want so it makes me think that we won’t get back together but then my bff always has me thinking otherwise she is a possibility person. She believes that when he moves back to NY we will get back together and of course  I’m like hmmm maybe not he may ask his gf to move with him. I honestly just don’t know what to believe I’m very confused . I never been a situation this this before. My other ex that caused me to read we got back together many times but during those times he never had a gf.

I wouldn’t let others persuade you into believing something. Block them out and listen to what you believe. You know your situation better than anyone.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2019, 12:50:20 AM »
Mine is slowly coming back like everyone predicted . He actually called me and we saw eachother yesterday and he also gave me some money. Kinda shocked tbh

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2019, 01:54:49 AM »
Mine is slowly coming back like everyone predicted . He actually called me and we saw eachother yesterday and he also gave me some money. Kinda shocked tbh

That’s awesome! Very happy for you:) would you like to share who got it right?