Author Topic: Hilary80  (Read 46585 times)

Offline garima

Re: Hilary80
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2022, 05:13:10 PM »
She was right for me as she gave me a negative reading on my then POI in early 2020. She told me that he would be interested but never approach . That is how it panned out . Don’t know if she is really accurate or she just gives negative readings to everyone
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 05:16:27 PM by garima »

Offline SarahM

« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2022, 08:28:01 AM »
She was right for me as she gave me a negative reading on my then POI in early 2020. She told me that he would be interested but never approach . That is how it panned out . Don’t know if she is really accurate or she just gives negative readings to everyone

She def does lean more towards the negative

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2022, 07:18:33 PM »
Hi all - long time member. I was in a bad place yesterday and of coarse decided to call a reader i don’t read with because they were online.

Yesterday I found out my ex-fiancé got engaged. I sent him a text saying congratulations and hello etc. He didn’t respond and it sent me sideways. I spent well over $100 with Hilary80 last night and it was so negative and she said I would never communicate with him ever again. Well he sent me a super friendly text this AM. I have no interest in anything romantic but our kids are friends and it all felt super weird. Anyway - her entire reading was so doom and gloom. Wondering if i disregard the entire thing.  :'(

Offline Live and love

« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2022, 08:38:39 PM »
Hi all - long time member. I was in a bad place yesterday and of coarse decided to call a reader i don’t read with because they were online.

Yesterday I found out my ex-fiancé got engaged. I sent him a text saying congratulations and hello etc. He didn’t respond and it sent me sideways. I spent well over $100 with Hilary80 last night and it was so negative and she said I would never communicate with him ever again. Well he sent me a super friendly text this AM. I have no interest in anything romantic but our kids are friends and it all felt super weird. Anyway - her entire reading was so doom and gloom. Wondering if i disregard the entire thing.  :'(
I personally would disregard the entire reading because she was totally wrong about the most important issue you called her about. She said that you would never communicate with him ever again and in fact the opposite occurred. He not only communicated relatively quickly but he was friendly as well!  I would not trust a word of her reading.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2022, 11:21:29 PM »
I remember reading here that she’s a negative reader. I would pay her no mind. Nor anyone else on keen lol

Offline viva

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2022, 11:37:47 PM »
She is real. Months ago she told me something was going to happen and I was skeptical because it didn't seem possible (and I haven't had any luck with other readers so I stopped believing) but it happened today. It was not something vague, it was very specific. She may not connect to everyone but she is very real.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2022, 12:20:59 PM »
She was right for me years ago, definitely real. Her readings do lean towards the negative side but in terms of situation outcomes she has been right for me.

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2022, 12:24:24 PM »
Can also confirm that she has changed her reading and neither times were right

1. asked her if I would get any internship offers - she said no, I got one
2. asked her if I will get to the second round for this place that I interviewed - she said Yes, didn't get it

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2022, 04:02:59 PM »
She was sorta right for me. She said she did not see any progress with last poi which was correct BUT she also said he was very interested and had no one else around him (incorrect)

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2022, 07:33:25 PM »
So I read with her back at the end of July. Everything that she predicted is happening right now. She explained to me how a relationship would play out, the emotions and every thing. It’s happening. She is negative but in my case her negative readings have been right

Offline SarahM

« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2024, 03:43:23 AM »
Updates?

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2024, 07:12:35 PM »
Didn't work out for me.

Updates?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2024, 02:41:39 AM »
Didn't work out for me.

Updates?

In terms of present or predictions?

Offline jackY

« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2024, 03:41:29 AM »
She was a big no for me. Wasn't tuned in and seemed to just make some stuff up.

Didn't work out for me.

Updates?

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2024, 08:24:49 PM »
She made stuff up. Predictions never happened. Read with her again after she was wrong in the summer and she gave me a complete different reading and ended the chat before 4 minutes so I couldn’t leave feedback…

Didn't work out for me.

Updates?