Author Topic: Hilary80  (Read 46735 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Hilary80
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2020, 06:26:13 PM »
I’ve been reading with Hilary for months as I found her to be super accurate with my situation. However today she totally flipped on me.. for MONTHS she’s been telling me POI wants to hear from me and is hoping I might say something to him first.. and today when I told her I was ready to finally reach out to him (which is taking A LOT of courage from me) she says you’re better off not saying anything and he might not respond. I was so confused and disappointed. I will follow my gut instinct and do what I feel is right regardless. Just thought I’d give everyone here a heads up about her. Will not be reading with her again

Offline Lys

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2020, 06:36:32 PM »
I’ve been reading with Hilary for months as I found her to be super accurate with my situation. However today she totally flipped on me.. for MONTHS she’s been telling me POI wants to hear from me and is hoping I might say something to him first.. and today when I told her I was ready to finally reach out to him (which is taking A LOT of courage from me) she says you’re better off not saying anything and he might not respond. I was so confused and disappointed. I will follow my gut instinct and do what I feel is right regardless. Just thought I’d give everyone here a heads up about her. Will not be reading with her again

To be honest, do what your gut tells you. At first some people told me not to contact him and finally my last psychic readings that I had told me that I could do it. But I was not relying on this ... I followed my instinct and I didn't want to have any regrets, I feel relieved that I did it after 7 months without contact ... He did never opened my message .. Nothing. But that's okay, maybe he'll answer someday or not, but at least I would have tried.

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2020, 10:26:00 PM »

To be honest, do what your gut tells you. At first some people told me not to contact him and finally my last psychic readings that I had told me that I could do it. But I was not relying on this ... I followed my instinct and I didn't want to have any regrets, I feel relieved that I did it after 7 months without contact ... He did never opened my message .. Nothing. But that's okay, maybe he'll answer someday or not, but at least I would have tried.

I know that feeling... I don’t  know your situation but I’ll share my experience as it might be helpful for someone. I got a similar experience where a psychic told me not to reach out and my ex is very distant. I decided to listen to my own intuition and after a year of no contact I did. I would recommend you just think through what you want to say and be at piece no matter the outcome. I sent an accountability email after I watched this https://youtu.be/sfMRpvTSH1U   So I got a response 4 days after I sent it. I hope that helps :)

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2020, 11:50:38 PM »
I'm not sure how I feel about her. She picked up some things, but some things were definitely out. She also said she didn't see something specific happening until "years out". I am doubtful she is able to see that far, so I believe that was more of a guess.

Offline Dap930

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2020, 09:56:11 PM »
Yea ive read with her on AND off for a while... She is one of those readers you can't read with too often.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2020, 01:50:55 PM »
I do not like this reader. I’ve read with her 4-5 times over the years and she’s been wrong for the majority of the things I’ve asked about. There have been maybe a couple pieces of advice she’s given  that by chance lines up with her very generic card reading at the time, but she’s also flip flopped a lot for me.
I also think her attitude sucks.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2021, 03:49:47 AM »
Is she the type of reader to be completely off if you read with her too much? Her readings lately have made absolutely no sense.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2021, 05:37:49 AM »
Hi everyone, I’ve tried Hilary80 a couple times with the 2nd reading being yesterday and I’m not sure what to think. The first time I read with her she was partially correct, she said that my poin would come back and he did but she had also said we’d be in a commitment and that didn’t happen. I tried her again yesterday regarding my poi and she picked up the bm around him which I’ve known that she’s been an issue for a little while but then she also said that she doesn’t see me staying with him because I’ll think he’s being shady and will find out he’s seeing someone else down the line as well that he sometimes wants a relationship with me and then sometimes he doesn’t so not sure what to think. Does you usually say that or how is she with outcomes ? I’ve read with cookie also and lady p and both do see us being in a relationship and have told me on several occasions that my poi does want to be in a serious relationship with me. So I’m kinda confused now on what to think.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2021, 05:23:54 AM »
anyone else?

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2021, 10:48:47 PM »
anyone else?

Hilary is who I almost exclusively read with. Almost everything she says comes to pass for me even if I don’t want to believe it. I would say with outcomes she is ALWAYS right for me

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2021, 10:51:13 PM »

I hope that’s what happens for me because for months she’s been telling me I’m gonna leave my POI cause it won’t work out lol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2021, 03:18:22 AM »
She was horribly wrong. Not tuned in at all and just seemed to be guessing.

I’m guessing not a lot of people work for you? Hilary was good for me.. definitely has a gift.. maybe you just didn’t connect.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2021, 04:15:43 PM »
I was thinking the same, JackY do you have any readers you recommend that have worked for you?

She was horribly wrong. Not tuned in at all and just seemed to be guessing.

I’m guessing not a lot of people work for you? Hilary was good for me.. definitely has a gift.. maybe you just didn’t connect.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2021, 06:43:48 PM »
She wasn’t right or wrong for me. She said I would hear from someone and go out a few times but it wouldn’t go anywhere. I never heard from him again so she’s right - it didn’t go anywhere? I just looked through my notes.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 06:50:21 PM by positivethoughts2 »

Offline SarahM

« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2022, 05:23:26 AM »
Anyone else ?