Author Topic: Hilary80  (Read 46203 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Hilary80
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2019, 12:47:55 AM »
Extremely rude. 2 minute chat she claims he's with someone else. Yes he is with another female currently and its his daughter. When I said there was no 3rd party she ended chat lol

Hahahah I got the same. I told me he was dating MULTIPLE girls and will never give me the time of day 😂😂😂😂😂

Offline maggs30

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2019, 12:52:55 AM »
Extremely rude. 2 minute chat she claims he's with someone else. Yes he is with another female currently and its his daughter. When I said there was no 3rd party she ended chat lol

Hahahah I got the same. I told me he was dating MULTIPLE girls and will never give me the time of day 😂😂😂😂😂

I gave it a shot since some said how accurate she was for the first call. It went bad as soon as she said what's your background with him and I answered dating on and off. Yep he has some other woman hid that he does idk what with since he works 90 hours a week right now.  ;D I think she gets lucky not accurate with some people.

Offline love123456

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2019, 12:59:39 AM »
I tried to contact her and she wouldn't take my chat lol. I'm glad she didn't

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2019, 03:29:55 AM »
I tried to contact her and she wouldn't take my chat lol. I'm glad she didn't

She did that to me as well which seemed odd as I hadn’t previously read with her lol

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2019, 03:53:22 AM »

I gave it a shot since some said how accurate she was for the first call. It went bad as soon as she said what's your background with him and I answered dating on and off. Yep he has some other woman hid that he does idk what with since he works 90 hours a week right now.  ;D I think she gets lucky not accurate with some people.

HAHAHA I got the same thing! Easy go to line I guess to just not even try looking into the real stuff if you can distract people by saying he's a player .....I regreted reading with her right away :X

Paulina93

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2019, 11:54:24 PM »

HAHAHA I got the same thing! Easy go to line I guess to just not even try looking into the real stuff if you can distract people by saying he's a player .....I regreted reading with her right away :X

I am a little confused about my reading with her... I got told me POI (a new one) is super obsessed with me already and thinks a lot about me but is married... I said no def not married I can confirm then she said he is with someone I said no he is not in a relationship I know that... then said he has multiple options but thinks about me a ton. Kisha or QOC did not pick up third party in this sense so I’m not sure what to think.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2019, 12:06:47 AM »
Is there anyway for you to 100% confirm he’s not seeing anyone? QOC is normally good at picking this up and also Gail :)

Paulina93

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2019, 12:19:56 AM »
Is there anyway for you to 100% confirm he’s not seeing anyone? QOC is normally good at picking this up and also Gail :)

Neither Gail or QOC picked up anyone (I read with them kisha and Hilary). I can’t confirm he doesn’t have other options at the moment but she said he was obsessed then I said it’s been a couple of days since he’s responded to me and she said he hasn’t contacted because he is with someone. QOC picked up “another lady” but said it feels like a maternal figure and not romantic.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2019, 12:28:58 AM »
I would take Gail’s and qoc word for it honestly, idk if others would agree but they’ve been pretty consistent with me

Offline maggs30

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2019, 01:08:29 AM »
IMHO Hilary is insane. Do not listen to her.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2019, 03:46:35 AM »
I caved and read with her, she gave me a way different story than most people. Like a way out time frame and he is “dating someone” I’m telling you like 98% of the people I have started trust tell me no one is by him. I’m so confused. How is she with other people? Please tell me I just wasted money and this stuff probs isn’t true lol. I don’t wanna get all freaked out for nothing. Please thoughts?

What I have been hearing for contact - before the end of this month possible a little into October not much
Chelli and Hilary are the only ones that say nov.
Chelli was mid oct/nov
Hilary nov/dec
Not discrediting chelli- just honestly can’t validate anything she said yet

And on the dating thing- I have heard no one around from multiple psychics.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 03:59:39 AM by Lo12345 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2019, 03:55:00 AM »

I agree. Her insanity distorts whatever psychic insight she gets.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2019, 03:58:12 AM »

So am just chalking my reading up to wasted money lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2019, 04:11:41 AM »

Yes you wasted money. She insisted my bf had another female and he was trying to choose between us. What the truth is is the fact he started 2 businesses in the last 4 weeks while working a full time job 80 hours a week. All I can confirm as I spent his birthday with him Saturday and spent the night. Someone that has another female around wouldn't have me going through his bathroom cabinets to get him stuff or through his night stand to grab something. And they certainly woukdn't hand me their phone to show me stuff. So yes I do not recommend her insanity at all. She is treading on dangerous ground if people believe her and confront their person and it caused fights.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2019, 04:15:17 AM »

Yes you wasted money. She insisted my bf had another female and he was trying to choose between us. What the truth is is the fact he started 2 businesses in the last 4 weeks while working a full time job 80 hours a week. All I can confirm as I spent his birthday with him Saturday and spent the night. Someone that has another female around wouldn't have me going through his bathroom cabinets to get him stuff or through his night stand to grab something. And they certainly woukdn't hand me their phone to show me stuff. So yes I do not recommend her insanity at all. She is treading on dangerous ground if people believe her and confront their person and it caused fights.

You can shake your head at me, but I want a refund of 36 dollars or so then. How would go about that if I just didn’t like the reading and thought it was off base. Doesn’t it need
To meet requirements