Author Topic: Hilary80  (Read 46183 times)

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Hilary80
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 04:14:26 AM »
My first reading with her was completely on point .. literally everything she stated had occurred.. she ended the reading by assuring me we would def end up together.. which happened but I called her for a follow up regarding a fight and the whole overall outlook changed.. he’ll never change he’s not the guy for me.. doesn’t want commitment blH blah.. very confusing and upsetting

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 11:10:59 AM »
Wow I’m sorry :/ she’s been very consistent with me....is this your current situation with your guy right now? Or are things better

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 08:39:12 PM »
My first reading with her was completely on point .. literally everything she stated had occurred.. she ended the reading by assuring me we would def end up together.. which happened but I called her for a follow up regarding a fight and the whole overall outlook changed.. he’ll never change he’s not the guy for me.. doesn’t want commitment blH blah.. very confusing and upsetting

I had the exact same experience for my first reading with her . She was correct down to the time frame. She gave me a time frame of 2 years and that’s exactly what it was .

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 06:44:04 PM »
Wow I’m sorry :/ she’s been very consistent with me....is this your current situation with your guy right now? Or are things better

Things are 100% better, not only did he apologize (which she stated he wasn't capable of doing) but we had such a solid conversation, which provided a lot of understanding and closeness. She was incredibly inaccurate..

Offline SweetT

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2019, 05:31:21 PM »
I tried her once and had to get a refund. She asked about my POI to give her a little information about him. Her predictions did not happen as they were suppose to happen two months ago.  She even said he was going thru a nasty break up at the time and that was not true either.  I am glad I got my refund back as she was wrong and seemed to fish for info. She even gave me a negative insight at the end when in the beginning it was all positive. I took her off my favorites list.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2019, 05:55:55 PM »
wrong for me too.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2019, 04:44:31 PM »
This is a weird question but does anyone know if Hilary is good with location predictions? Like say someone is moving and you ask if it’s more east coast or west coast

Offline flora0250

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2019, 05:07:08 PM »
Gave her a try with a super short chat. Ugh ugh ugh. She told me how my POI thinks of me quite a lot and wants to know what I’m up to without contacting me directly but said he wouldn’t contact me. Then said if he did it wouldn’t be until next year. So difficult  / frustrating to hear! I didn’t have time to really get into any validations or anything. Ugh I hope she’s wrong on the contact part.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 07:10:55 PM »
Hey Flora I did a short read with her and she also told me That she didn’t see contact til next year. Also a few days ago I tried to get another read and ask about his feelings mainly and she said “did he contact you” and I said no not yet. She said well let’s wait til contact and hung up and refunded me. Which sucked because I actually wanted to know what he was feeling. But yeah i hope she’s wrong as well. but I will update

Offline flora0250

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2019, 07:19:09 PM »
Hey Flora I did a short read with her and she also told me That she didn’t see contact til next year. Also a few days ago I tried to get another read and ask about his feelings mainly and she said “did he contact you” and I said no not yet. She said well let’s wait til contact and hung up and refunded me. Which sucked because I actually wanted to know what he was feeling. But yeah i hope she’s wrong as well. but I will update

Hey thanks so much ... I’m glad she refunded you but yeah it’s hard sometimes if there’s something you’re still struggling with. I didn’t give her much time at all I’ll admit and she was very kind actually to me because when I emailed her to thank her (I’m not allowed to give feedback because I used to read tarot)  she emailed me back a quick note that was very nice. So I like her I just wish things were moving faster. But I also really really take faith in “everything in its own time” kind of thing and it will go as it’s meant to. Maybe my guy has found the love of his life with this other woman or will with someone else. And how could I be sad about that other than momentarily and selfishly??

Hope you get your contact sooner too. Lots of good wishes.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2019, 08:00:25 PM »
Any tips on how to phrase questions with her to get the most accurate reading?

Offline Zzib

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2019, 08:43:04 PM »

She’s very strict about not contacting her until there’s movement, she’s the only one who has been accurate for me so far timewise and how things with play out, still pending her contact time.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2019, 09:26:00 PM »
She told me no contact too :( What are the chances that she's inaccurate ?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2019, 01:12:25 AM »
I tried her twice based on feedback on this site.  I thought she picked up some things accurately but then other things she said I cannot verify and do not know if they are true or not so I really cant even pay attention them.  She also contradicted herself about what the POI wants from me between the two readings so, now  I'm on the fence with her.  Not sure I would contact her again.  I did enjoy chatting with her (and I hate chat) but because of the contradictory readings, its hard to know what to believe.  I will say that she was not really all that negative with me though.  I think the readings were kinda neutral.  They werent positive or negative...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2019, 12:29:56 AM »
Extremely rude. 2 minute chat she claims he's with someone else. Yes he is with another female currently and its his daughter. When I said there was no 3rd party she ended chat lol