Author Topic: Hilary80  (Read 46204 times)

Offline karma17

Hilary80
« on: March 01, 2017, 08:28:47 PM »
Does anyone know if she has her own website or reads anywhere other than Keen?

Offline Shayalay

Re: Hilary80
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 01:50:50 PM »
Has anybody gotten a negative outcome from her that proved false? My friend got one yesterday within the first two minutes. She said her POI just wants to be friends, also that he has issues so my friend dodged a bullet.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 01:58:57 PM »
she has given me positive and negative lets just say if she says its positive its negative and if she says its negative its the opposite and everything was fine LOL called her out on it and she blocked me LOL

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 02:01:14 PM »
she has given me positive and negative lets just say if she says its positive its negative and if she says its negative its the opposite and everything was fine LOL called her out on it and she blocked me LOL

Thank you!! This is most helpful! I'm going to pass this on to my friend right now!

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 02:08:34 PM »
for me aries has been the most accurate like 85 percent .. if she (kisha) says no about a person . for me that has been pretty accurate BUT she predicted a guy for me beginning of last year and nothing happened but her description of the person was someone I wouldn't give the time of the day

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 02:25:04 PM »
for me aries has been the most accurate like 85 percent .. if she (kisha) says no about a person . for me that has been pretty accurate BUT she predicted a guy for me beginning of last year and nothing happened but her description of the person was someone I wouldn't give the time of the day

Her interpretation of her timing can be off or just wrong. Other than that, I love Kisha, she's very accurate for me too. Oddly, with my POI she got outcome (very positive) in the first reading a year ago and that's continued in every single reading since. Recently, as in since December,I've started getting more what's to come in the very near future with him as well, along with more details.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 01:32:31 PM »
I found Hilary80 negative as well, not saying she was necessarily wrong but seemed like the type to give bad news to everyone, or mostly everyone....

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 10:18:54 PM »

Bless you for this because she was super negative with me too. And also told me what to do like a thousand times. "Ignore him. Don't bother with him". Honey I'm a grown woman I will respond to someone if I feel like it. I feel like she's just anti girls-waiting-for-guys so she's just always like "girl forget him!"

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 07:35:56 PM »
She kept pushing the fact my POI was seeing someone else, when I tried to explain to her thats not the truth she got aggressive and said it was happening. Its like she was looking to give me bad news, I believed her in the past too but found out she was very wrong.

I found her to be very negative too, when I tried her in January of this year.  I didn't like her vibe at all.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 08:27:31 PM »
Her day reflects your reading.

When she's happy she'll give you the moon and the stars, when she's in a bad mood she will drag you down to hell with her.

She's an anti-depressant commercial in reverse.

;D :D

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 02:28:44 AM »
Updates?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 04:51:27 AM »
Her day reflects your reading.

When she's happy she'll give you the moon and the stars, when she's in a bad mood she will drag you down to hell with her.

She's an anti-depressant commercial in reverse.

OMG just priceless.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 02:54:36 AM »
Any updates?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2019, 09:02:01 PM »
Just confirmed something Hilary saw to be true. Not going to get into details but she is definitely gifted! Any updates with her?

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2019, 09:20:21 PM »
I have some contact predictions due. I'll know if she's accurate by end of June.

anything