Author Topic: Treu destiny  (Read 21034 times)

Offline speaktruth

Re: Treu destiny
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2017, 09:42:38 AM »
hi guys im new on this forum..i have been a keen member for years and used it so extensively. this reader was a total fake..her answers are scripted. she eats up time if you chat with her..not worth spending money on..trust me.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 06:35:31 AM »
hi guys im new on this forum..i have been a keen member for years and used it so extensively. this reader was a total fake..her answers are scripted. she eats up time if you chat with her..not worth spending money on..trust me.
[/quot

She's so scripted she's predicted things for me over the year? I may not be hard to do I'll give her a credit where credit's due.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 09:27:45 AM »
She may have worked for you, some people connect some dont..i read over her old chat scripts and nothing came to pass for me unfortunately..it was all fairytales..i wish i had something positive to say regarding this reader

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 03:57:19 PM »
Just tried her. She didn't feel really connected TBH, didn't really get what's happening with us in the present or the past that much. Gave two predictions in line with others, roughly the same timing. If she turns out to be right about everything, I'll update and say so.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 06:21:04 PM »
I really don't know what to think.  Some of what she told me resonates.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 06:59:02 PM »
I really don't know what to think.  Some of what she told me resonates.

Exactly. It's like a bit of it does so she's sorta there, but not really.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 08:17:00 PM »
She got something right for me. A prediction from January came to pass.

Was timing right?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2017, 04:31:04 AM »
She got something right for me. A prediction from January came to pass.

Was timing right?
Yes actually! I was pretty surprised cause it almost never is but she was right.

I know she freaked me out one time when I asked about getting moved period She said that it would be a delay but I'll be moved that day that something would pop up. I was dating the Mover and he had blocked the whole day off so he could spend time with me. She said no something will come up and it will be delayed but you'll still get moved the same day and it sure did he forgot that he had said that he would help a move a frigerator. She's been really right about other things too.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2017, 05:11:21 PM »
I have a hit from her already. She may be one of those readers who, for me, don't seem to be connecting that well but then what they said starts happening, lol. Funny, I got off thinking I probably wouldn't use her again but now I think I will.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2017, 08:38:37 PM »
I have a hit from her already. She may be one of those readers who, for me, don't seem to be connecting that well but then what they said starts happening, lol. Funny, I got off thinking I probably wouldn't use her again but now I think I will.

she's surprisingly good and she won't sugar coat it she'll actually make you mad with the truth

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2017, 05:00:15 PM »
Her timing for me was correct as well as intention of the contact.

She said POI will contact me within 10 days. She might have been just lucky on that one because I had other readings from her which resonates and some just left me confused.

ladya

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 05:49:51 PM »
I tried her out recently and I really like her. She's cheap and good. A prediction of hers already happened that she mentioned during the chat. for a tarot reader she picks up a lot of other stuff and not just the cards which i appreciate.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 05:58:07 PM by ladya »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2017, 08:05:16 PM »
She got contact timing correct for me the first time I called her.

Awesome, i'm going to try her out next! I wonder why her reviews are so bad though on Keen...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:13:17 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline whskers

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 10:16:37 PM »
she said i'm supposed to be meeting some dude in roughly 10 weeks then we're supposed to date a couple months after and do the whole "relationship" thing... I dunno we'll see cuz I have major trust issues.....

update please?

Offline whskers

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 10:17:59 PM »
Is this her?

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/treu-destiny/5304068?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

She had a lot of negative reviews in keen?