Author Topic: The Gypsy Rose  (Read 22041 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: The Gypsy Rose
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2017, 01:03:24 AM »
My predictions are for this month and July, so not yet from me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 04:07:48 PM »
My predictions are for this month and July, so not yet from me.

Does it seem like they will come to pass? Like have you seen any signs or is it too soon to say?

Definitely changes in a situation that has to change for my predictions to happen, so there are preliminary signs. I'll know more at the end of this month (probably).

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 08:01:44 PM »
I read with her about a week ago with predictions for this month/May.  She picked up on the situation accurately.  I'll update when/if they come to pass.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2017, 07:34:48 PM »
I read with her a bit ago... I'm not sure how to feel. Lol, she was definitely in line with what I know in my heart but she wasn't specific enough to wow me for $ 40.00 at $6.75 a minute.

I got generic answers.. "He loves you.. misses you ect" Idk. I wasn't wowed lol I hate when that happens. I almost want a refund. Is that bad?
She also gave me random advice to "Buy him something nice.." after a argument that HE initiated. Bad behavior gets zero gifts from me lol 

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2017, 08:07:10 PM »
I read with her a bit ago... I'm not sure how to feel. Lol, she was definitely in line with what I know in my heart but she wasn't specific enough to wow me for $ 40.00 at $6.75 a minute.

I got generic answers.. "He loves you.. misses you ect" Idk. I wasn't wowed lol I hate when that happens. I almost want a refund. Is that bad?
She also gave me random advice to "Buy him something nice.." after a argument that HE initiated. Bad behavior gets zero gifts from me lol

I agree.  She's nice but for her rate doesn't give many details :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 08:30:06 PM »
Weird, I got a lot of details, also two specific predictions of events which at the time nobody else was getting; now, two others are picking up one of the events, with similar timing. I would def talk to her regularly if not for the price.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 08:35:48 PM »
Weird, I got a lot of details, also two specific predictions of events which at the time nobody else was getting; now, two others are picking up one of the events, with similar timing. I would def talk to her regularly if not for the price.

I think she's correct, just didn't get a lot of details.  Maybe it was the way I was asking the questions :)

Offline Mememe

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2017, 07:22:46 PM »
Had a reading with her this week.   There was alot of silences and generic responses.  She gave me a far out timeline which doesn't match anyone else.  So either she's right or way off. Lol

She got some points about him right, which were still generic.   Nothing to wow me.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2017, 06:51:52 PM »
I read with her. She started off by saying he has something he needed to get through with family and after that things look good.  WRONG. We aren't even together and he's with someone else.  I hung up on her.  I don't even know if I lasted a minute.

Offline verb18

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 08:07:58 PM »
I read with her. She started off by saying he has something he needed to get through with family and after that things look good.  WRONG. We aren't even together and he's with someone else.  I hung up on her.  I don't even know if I lasted a minute.

Baypark - I had a very similar experience w/ her. She did get very little things right, but overall, she was very generic for me and I felt like she was just saying whatever to see if it resonated. I wouldnt have cared as much if she wasn't over 6 bucks a minute LOL. You better be SPOT on if your rates are THAT high.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 08:05:31 PM »
Just read with her again for a few minutes and she was bang-on. I asked about thoughts and feelings, and she was specific and it made sense. Predictions consistent with those made in March. So far for me, she's been right. My bigger predictions start next month though.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2017, 11:22:30 PM »
She's too expensive for me to consider normally but I did open a new account to do the 3 free minutes.  She was pretty spot on with my then boss at the time.  I had asked if my boss would continue to torture me (how I perceived it) and she said yes, for sure....well I ended up being fired.  Glad she called it like she did.  She was very caring and nice but not sure I would pay $6 / minute regularly.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2017, 11:44:23 PM »
My friend spoke with her briefly yesterday to ask how a very important conversation would go. Friend said she nailed it with details, and added that it would go better than Friend was expecting. It did. I'm pretty impressed with her. And I love that she'll tell you a month, or when in a month even, something will happen instead of a useless number so open to interpretation.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2017, 08:02:41 AM »
She was wrong in my case last year. On both timeframes and outcome

Offline calista

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2018, 11:21:16 PM »

Baypark - I had a very similar experience w/ her. She did get very little things right, but overall, she was very generic for me and I felt like she was just saying whatever to see if it resonated. I wouldnt have cared as much if she wasn't over 6 bucks a minute LOL. You better be SPOT on if your rates are THAT high.

I have to agree with both Verb and Baypark, Gypsy Rose said the exact same thing to me on a reading yesterday. So now I know she is making it up if she has delivered the same message to other people. What a con!

anything