Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 103920 times)

Offline Loadsofswords12

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #300 on: January 17, 2019, 09:06:39 PM »
Definitely.
When I read with her I left 1 star feedback and she actually emailed me requesting that to contact keen to have it removed and she would give me a refund

see, that to me is shady because we know that real psychics can't connect to everyone the same way but if they try to "control" their reputation by deceiving us in that way so their public image looks perfect--that is VERY shady and I question her integrity. They should be open to ALL Feedback and I believe that true honest readers retain long term customers. Another reason why I'm doubtful of 5.0 ratings on KEEN. It seems rather very controlled.

Definitely. Not everyone is going to be happy with a reading. In my case the reading she gave was just the outcome I would have wanted but it was not logical or believable

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #301 on: January 22, 2019, 01:48:28 AM »
So I went onto my other keen account and decided to speak to her ... never spoken to her on this account and she blocked me lmao.

Maybe she sensed it was me ;)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #302 on: January 22, 2019, 01:54:33 AM »
She might be blocking new people that she hasn't read with

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #303 on: January 22, 2019, 02:07:27 AM »
So I went onto my other keen account and decided to speak to her ... never spoken to her on this account and she blocked me lmao.

Maybe she sensed it was me ;)

The same happened to me and she blocked me in a couple of accounts before the first contact but I could finally catch her recently with a new account that was not blocked yet.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #304 on: January 23, 2019, 08:06:59 AM »
I could finally catch her with another account.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #305 on: January 23, 2019, 06:55:03 PM »
I glad she work out for some peoples in here. She was horrible for me fairy tales. Tell me about my poi were my soul mate. I was truly a believer in those stuff like everyone here but these psychics make me a no believer.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #306 on: June 14, 2019, 01:22:23 PM »
Tried her several times based on her rewivews on this forum. Every time she was available, I would get an error message" we are unable to connect you to this advisor at this time blah blah" to Me, its pretty shady if you block someone, who hasn't even had the chance to connect

Offline lp1111

« Reply #307 on: June 14, 2019, 01:24:52 PM »
Tried her several times based on her rewivews on this forum. Every time she was available, I would get an error message" we are unable to connect you to this advisor at this time blah blah" to Me, its pretty shady if you block someone, who hasn't even had the chance to connect

She blocked me on my account. Then I tried a different account just to make sure I was blocked and it wasn’t an error, and sure enough she blocked me on there too. Something’s off with this woman. She can’t be that good that she’s worth dealing with that horrible attitude.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #308 on: June 14, 2019, 03:53:43 PM »
I think she plays hard to get and then ppl  start wondering “how good can she possibly be” and then we wait and wait to get a hold of her by all means. Because Ofcourse Curiosity always kills the cat. Then we finally get a hold of her, and now that we have waited so Long we want to make the most of the chat so we waste a good amount of money even though we feel the chats making no sense and is just a big mid f*ck. We can’t possibly hang up in 5 mins, we have to give it atleast a half hr:)) because maybe then it finally starts making some sense. We get off the phone feeling confused/good and wait for the predictions to pass. Noting happens and then we try to get a hold of her again to ask what went wrong and lo and behold u find out that u are blocked.😂😂😂 the end 👏

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #309 on: June 14, 2019, 05:48:45 PM »
I read with her last month. I had never before she was online and I happen to catch her. She read for me and even followed up with an email and sent me free minutes. Not everything she said was rosy but her predictions are pending. I guess if I wait long enough we shall see if they come true.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #310 on: April 08, 2020, 02:26:52 AM »
Any updates on her?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #311 on: April 08, 2020, 04:32:25 AM »
Any updates on her?

Nothing of her predictions happened!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #312 on: April 10, 2020, 06:58:27 PM »

She did that to me too!! I’d never read with her before. I saw the good reviews and wanted to give her a shot. I sent her a message asking what her normal schedule is, and she told me she would be on that weekend. I told her that weekend wouldn’t work since I wouldn’t be home at all and asked to reschedule - no response. A few weeks later I sent her another message - again, no response. Finally I saw her online and was 4th on the waitlist. When I finally got to the first spot it wouldn’t even connect us. I tried again a few more times and each time it gave me an error. Finally someone on these message boards told me to send another message in case she blocked me. I tried that and the message refused to send. She blocked me for no reason. Mind you, we’d never even had a reading together so I’m confused on WHY she does this.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #313 on: April 10, 2020, 07:04:18 PM »
She was wrong for me, if that helps lol

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #314 on: April 11, 2020, 11:22:13 AM »
She was wrong for me, if that helps lol

Same. Read with goodness knows how many over the years and she was quick to get cut from my list lol