Author Topic: LotusofLight  (Read 103840 times)

ladya

Re: LotusofLight
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 12:32:17 AM »
i think Renee is great too. i don't understand all this hate and people accusing verb of being Renee. if you go through the post there's clearly at least 5/6 people she was accurate for, including myself. am i Renee too? her timing has been off but she is correct in picking up on present and predictions have come to pass, although timing has been off in a few of them. some energies don't connect with others and not everyone works for everyone. no need to bash people.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 12:49:49 AM »
This is becoming very strange haha 😂
There is a crazy long topic about her already and it's pretty recent as we talked on it yesterday... and you two: Alchemist and Verb were already present on the other thread

Personally, she hasn't been as good as these two are just saying. Long story short: she fed me fairy tales saying a man would break up with a girl, she even told me a year later that that man was absolutely no longer with her etc... when in fact he was! (And still is at this current time)
So... she is not as good as these two ladies are claiming, with everyone. Sorry just have to be honest.

(I'll probably get bashed after posting this here by Alchemist but hey... if she keeps insisting on how "right on" she is everytime, why can't I insist on how wrong she has been at every single detail she saw for me? Sorry but honesty is key.

Cheers

Hey!! Don't start none don't be none! She's been accurate for me..so what? Get over it!

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 12:51:06 AM »
i think Renee is great too. i don't understand all this hate and people accusing verb of being Renee. if you go through the post there's clearly at least 5/6 people she was accurate for, including myself. am i Renee too? her timing has been off but she is correct in picking up on present and predictions have come to pass, although timing has been off in a few of them. some energies don't connect with others and not everyone works for everyone. no need to bash people.

She has been accurate for a lot...yes....and that's cool.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 01:08:06 AM »
There is a crazy long topic about her already and it's pretty recent as we talked on it yesterday... and you two: Alchemist and Verb were already present on the other thread

Personally, she hasn't been as good as these two are just saying. Long story short: she fed me fairy tales saying a man would break up with a girl, she even told me a year later that that man was absolutely no longer with her etc... when in fact he was! (And still is at this current time)
So... she is not as good as these two ladies are claiming, with everyone. Sorry just have to be honest.

(I'll probably get bashed after posting this here by Alchemist but hey... if she keeps insisting on how "right on" she is everytime, why can't I insist on how wrong she has been at every single detail she saw for me? Sorry but honesty is key.

Cheers

Hey!! Don't start none don't be none! She's been accurate for me..so what? Get over it!

Have I ever blamed you for posting your reviews? Not at all! I even find it cool and normal that you post positive reviews about the psychics who are accurate for you :) as you should find it normal for me to post negative reviews about those who were not accurate for me
I never said "don't go to lotus"! everyone can try her and see how it goes for them

Have you ever posted a negative review on a psychic? If so, did other people answered you to "get over it!" ? That's a pretty mean response, because the disappointment is obvious after putting trust on someone. If I had a favourite psychic who worked for me, I would still find it normal that other people post negative reviews if he/she hasn't been correct for them. I would never tell them "get over it!"

I will never get over my disappointment at 100% I think. After spending hundreds of dollars on someone... it's not easy to admit that it was just thrown in the air for wrong prefictions right ? Have you ever felt the same after spending a lot on a psychic who wasn't correct? Or is it just me?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 01:26:14 AM »

Cheers

Have I ever blamed you for posting your reviews? Not at all! I even find it cool and normal that you post positive reviews about the psychics who are accurate for you :) as you should find it normal for me to post negative reviews about those who were not accurate for me
I never said "don't go to lotus"! everyone can try her and see how it goes for them

Have you ever posted a negative review on a psychic? If so, did other people answered you to "get over it!" ? That's a pretty mean response, because the disappointment is obvious after putting trust on someone. If I had a favourite psychic who worked for me, I would still find it normal that other people post negative reviews if he/she hasn't been correct for them. I would never tell them "get over it!"

I will never get over my disappointment at 100% I think. After spending hundreds of dollars on someone... it's not easy to admit that it was just thrown in the air for wrong prefictions right ? Have you ever felt the same after spending a lot on a psychic who wasn't correct? Or is it just me?

I didn't read any of that, please move on. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 01:32:19 AM »

Please. It's not just you. I'm there too, but I've learned it's the risks that everyone takes by seeking out readers. You win some, you lose some and I've learned to either be more discerning or to not jump on the band wagon too quickly. At this point though I don't hold back and let readers know how horrible they were and then walk away.

I've never tried LoL and probably won't, but I did try Rays once and he has been the absolute worst reader in the world for me because of his prices. $65 for 15 mins and I really, really thought he had to be legit for what he was charging. Biggest effing mistake and biggest fraud on the planet. And I'm still really bitter about his advice reading. He better never ever get a visa approved to visit the states.

moonlight412

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 01:33:49 AM »
Are we continuing this on this new post too?

Let's just all agree to disagree and move on:)

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 01:45:52 AM »
Are we continuing this on this new post too?

Let's just all agree to disagree and move on:)
EXACTLY THANK YOU!!

BTW Lotus was accurate for a friend of mine recently she gave her timeline to 6 months and she was accurate on the timeline, about something my friend thought she was blowing smoke up her but but nope she was right.

moonlight412

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2017, 02:15:32 AM »
Just fyi her timeline predictions didn't pass for me but I have faith in time it will happen

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2017, 02:21:59 AM »
does she feed everyone fairy tale? Because I still waiting for my prediction. since Jan It been 2 week since I tell my poi feeling and she still hasn't respond back I said I want an answer good or bad and I tell her to tell me when she ready. I should just call her lol.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2017, 02:22:53 AM »
 Why is everyone sooo angry...lol

We are all in the same boat, in some type of situation in our lives and need answers or guidance.... we should all be supporting one another.... Yeah some readers work for you and some may not.... but who is anyone to argue that? Just let it go..... geez

Offline Love-33

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 02:31:11 AM »
does she feed everyone fairy tale? Because I still waiting for my prediction. since Jan It been 2 week since I tell my poi feeling and she still hasn't respond back I said I want an answer good or bad and I tell her to tell me when she ready. I should just call her lol.

And what did lotus tell you would happen in January?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2017, 02:42:34 AM »

we would be together. all the psychic recommenced on here feed me fairy tale. I still want an answer from my poi i'll said I move on if she reject me but I still haven't gotten a responded yet. When I read with Judi last time they said she somewhat love me but scary of it same bullshit. I though only men does that it could goes both way lol.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 02:45:24 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline kumamon

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2017, 02:56:31 AM »

we would be together. all the psychic recommenced on here feed me fairy tale. I still want an answer from my poi i'll said I move on if she reject me but I still haven't gotten a responded yet. When I read with Judi last time they said she somewhat love me but scary of it same bullshit. I though only men does that it could goes both way lol.

I don't think LotusofLight gave me a fair tale story, she knows I like my POI very much, she still sees he is coming in my life, but with challenges however beside this, she advised me to think about myself more, if I am really happy in this situation right now, or I am just too addict to the POI.  She always ask me to look forward the outcome, but not the timeframe.  Work on yourself in the meanwhile, things will turn out positive. 

At least she didn't tell me I will have a perfect life.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2017, 03:46:14 AM »

I don't think LotusofLight gave me a fair tale story, she knows I like my POI very much, she still sees he is coming in my life, but with challenges however beside this, she advised me to think about myself more, if I am really happy in this situation right now, or I am just too addict to the POI.  She always ask me to look forward the outcome, but not the timeframe.  Work on yourself in the meanwhile, things will turn out positive. 

At least she didn't tell me I will have a perfect life.

And what are you right now, just normal friends? FWB?