Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Sage  (Read 25722 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic Readings by Sage
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2017, 06:28:01 PM »
That's part of my point. I had thought I found a reader that worked for me. The first read was mind blowing. Every single read afterwards was crap... just unadulterated crap. I mean these weren't even constant reads and she had a FB page where you could get a few questions answered and I did this for like $6-$8 tops for both questions. Just pure crap. I couldn't understand it. During the first read, she did tell me she had to meditate on it for 30 mins so it led me to believe she didn't meditate on the other readings at all and she even said the small questions weren't answered psychically although she consulted her guides (this statement contradicts itself IMO) but whatever. I removed her from my go to list. She just wasn't helping any longer.

The first read with Yona was kind of meh, so I gave it another go and it was just awful. She was never on any list for me - just popular.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 02:09:59 PM »
I have a correct prediction from her. She said she felt a break-through coming soon where he initiates. That happened. Timing was off (of course, argh), she thought it would be in a few days from 4/14, it happened on May 2. She was also correct in the length of the conversation.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2017, 04:44:43 PM »
Hello!

I am new on here (I waited forever to be approved and then yesterday when I tried to login as a guest I found I already had an approved account!). Anyway, I read with Sage yesterday for the first time and I really liked her. I called about a POI and my own struggles with relationship in general. I found her insightful and able to see bigger picture. I tend to try to focus more on guidance for what I can do / control -- rather than short term predictions -- and she gave solid suggestions, things I feel are truly ways I can grow and improve my situation. As for the POI situation, I felt she read it very well without prompting or info from me -- his personality, our dynamic, current challenges, potential and then how to move forward (those are things I ask about).

Although new here I am all too experienced with psychic readings (ugh). Like others I find the first read is almost always the best... but that has driven me to keep trying new people, unfortunately. I will post more about my story and some of the more positive experiences in coming days. Just wanted to chime in to say I really like Sage, at least for a first read. Oh, and she did give a prediction of sorts: she said there is an opportunity with POI and that if I don't contact he will in a few weeks (I did not ask about timing). I will update as this unfolds.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 04:50:15 PM by doubleoh8 »

ladya

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 03:24:19 AM »
any updates?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2017, 03:32:55 AM »
in fact I just had a not so great reading with her!

First was good -- very deep and helpful. Tonight, I asked about hearing from someone and she responded with several questions: when did you last speak to him; what did he say; etc. I answered without giving anything extra away and it really seemed her response was based on my answers.

Much better read with Zadalia, who picked up lots of detail on her own -- with no info.

ladya

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2017, 03:56:32 AM »
yah i've had that as well. sometimes shes really good and on and others days shes off. shes told me very random things that are like impossible to guess and shes pretty good most of the time.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2017, 04:01:25 AM »
Any time readers ask me questions, I always say I don't know or I'm not sure and wait and see what they say. If they then say, you don't know if such and such has happened, I go sorry no, I was hoping you'd tell me. I believe they get tired between readings or perhaps lazy and just give you a reading based on your questions. 

ladya

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2017, 04:11:00 AM »
Any time readers ask me questions, I always say I don't know or I'm not sure and wait and see what they say. If they then say, you don't know if such and such has happened, I go sorry no, I was hoping you'd tell me. I believe they get tired between readings or perhaps lazy and just give you a reading based on your questions.

ye i think this def happens when theyre tired but keep reading for people. this is why im always wary of getting readings from someone whos been on for a few hours. i like i be somewhere in the beginning.

ladya

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2017, 03:55:34 PM »
Worst reading I ever had, she was completely off. Said my POI I haven't talked to in months wanted me to be pregnant and thought I was. Never had a reading be so completely off cause I'm super easy to read. Yeah not for me, she's the first person I hung up on within the first 2mins lol

is your POI with anyone? maybe thats who shes picking up on. she can mix up energies esp if you havent spoken in months.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2017, 04:06:35 PM »
Worst reading I ever had, she was completely off. Said my POI I haven't talked to in months wanted me to be pregnant and thought I was. Never had a reading be so completely off cause I'm super easy to read. Yeah not for me, she's the first person I hung up on within the first 2mins lol

is your POI with anyone? maybe thats who shes picking up on. she can mix up energies esp if you havent spoken in months.

Second this. She can also go through you to somebody around you, as in somebody in the room while you're getting the reading or somebody whose text distracts you while you're reading with her. I know this from experience.

My friend was getting a reading with her when I distracted her with messaging. Sage went through my friend straight to me and started reading my situation, which we know for a fact because she picked up names. Sage didn't even know we knew each other so there's no way she was confusing us in her memory or something. I love her, she's a great empath, but this is a quirk of hers to be aware of. I make sure I'm alone with no way for anybody to distract me when I talk to her now.

ladya

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2017, 04:11:21 PM »

Second this. She can also go through you to somebody around you, as in somebody in the room while you're getting the reading or somebody whose text distracts you while you're reading with her. I know this from experience.

My friend was getting a reading with her when I distracted her with messaging. Sage went through my friend straight to me and started reading my situation, which we know for a fact because she picked up names. Sage didn't even know we knew each other so there's no way she was confusing us in her memory or something. I love her, she's a great empath, but this is a quirk of hers to be aware of. I make sure I'm alone with no way for anybody to distract me when I talk to her now.

yup thats what i do as well. and i try to clear my mind and meditate on the question for a few minutes before and its really good reading when that happens.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2017, 05:13:41 PM »
she was wrong for me.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2017, 11:06:21 PM »
I have predictions pending. We will see.

ladya

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2017, 01:10:55 AM »
I have predictions pending. We will see.

Her timing isn’t great. It’s either exact or really really off. But predictions she made have happened even if not in the correct timing. Still have ones pending though but she’s been pretty good for me so far.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2017, 06:31:48 AM »
She hung up on me. Weeks later, it turned out she was wrong.