Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Sage  (Read 25726 times)

ladya

Re: Psychic Readings by Sage
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2017, 09:55:21 PM »
anyone have any updates on this reader?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 03:53:47 PM »
anyone have any updates on this reader?

I might in the next week or two. She and SF Kathryn both got roughly the same time for contact and possible seeing, basically mid-March. (Kathryn has now moved her original prediction of late March, which she made in early Feb, to this week or next.) That's earlier in March from everybody else so it will be significant if it happens.

BTW, I asked Kathryn and Gypsy Rose the same question, and Gypsy Rose actually gave the better answer and was surprisingly a better empath. She went into the whys, the motivations of one person and the personality of a third, the repercussions of one person saying "no," and she nailed it. Kathryn gave me a one-line, superficial answer that didn't make sense with the rest of what she was telling me. Just FYI if you ever need another empath option.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:22:36 PM by Shayalay »

Offline verb18

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 03:13:44 AM »
Ok so I read with her again about my POI...and she told me that my POI is in a potentially serious relationship with someone else that she is not willing to leave....when like I know for a solid fact that she is not in a relationship with anybody due to mutual connections. I called her out on it and she was like "well i see her with someone, yes. it could get serious"...so just sending out a fair warning about Sage because this was completely false information based on the fact I know my POI is not in another relationship. Clearly she pulls shit out of the air and runs with it. Not to mention my first reading with her was pretty solid and she picked up on a lot...but this was just flat out wrong and a guessing game.

Offline verb18

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2017, 03:14:19 AM »
Ok so I read with her again about my POI...and she told me that my POI is in a potentially serious relationship with someone else that she is not willing to leave....when like I know for a solid fact that she is not in a relationship with anybody due to mutual connections. I called her out on it and she was like "well i see her with someone, yes. it could get serious"...so just sending out a fair warning about Sage because this was completely false information based on the fact I know my POI is not in another relationship. Clearly she pulls shit out of the air and runs with it. Not to mention my first reading with her was pretty solid and she picked up on a lot...but this was just flat out wrong and a guessing game.
I read with her September of last year and had a similar experience. Flat out wrong

Good to know! It was extremely bizarre. 

Offline Beesa

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2017, 03:56:45 AM »
My problem with her was that she didn't listen. She just would answer questions I said I wasn't asking about: I am NOT asking about a reunion since i just had a breakup but my own life post breakup. She tells me reunion and NOTHING about my life. It pissed me off. I matter. Each time I asked, she got more and more vague even though I have a plan for my own life. I don't need this kind of crap. My past is over, I am heartbroken but I am also actively working toward my own betterment. Why couldn't she look at that? It drove me crazy and made me mad.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2017, 04:31:40 PM »

But why does this happen? I understand not all readers work for everyone so this doesn't fall into that category, but it's like some readers only work sometimes for most people, even when the first read was fabulous. I get this a lot with readers which makes me hesitant to go back to them even if I ask them about a completely different subject from the first read. And why is it the client can tell the reader is having an off day, but the reader can't? They are the psychic after all.

Offline verb18

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2017, 05:06:10 PM »

But why does this happen? I understand not all readers work for everyone so this doesn't fall into that category, but it's like some readers only work sometimes for most people, even when the first read was fabulous. I get this a lot with readers which makes me hesitant to go back to them even if I ask them about a completely different subject from the first read. And why is it the client can tell the reader is having an off day, but the reader can't? They are the psychic after all.

I find that first reads are always the most accurate with every reader that I try. There are few readers that I use that hold consistent on their predictions and give me new info based on the current energy and thats kind of where I base who my favorite readers are.

I think when you read with most readers for the first time, they pick up everything they need to pick up and then when you read for them more than that, they just start pulling at things to make themselves look more credible. There have been first reads with some readers that have actually come to pass for me, and then from there on out was just not accurate whatsoever. I do believe, though, we are all human and sometimes readers do have off days where they just don't connect as well - however, they should not be reading on that day. I know quite a few readers who do take breaks for days at a time so they can come back fresh. I could imagine reading so many energies of people can get quite draining. That being said I def steer clear of the readers that seem to be constantly online. Ones that come on every so often are def sharper and more accurate!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2017, 05:24:43 PM »

I find that first reads are always the most accurate with every reader that I try. There are few readers that I use that hold consistent on their predictions and give me new info based on the current energy and thats kind of where I base who my favorite readers are.

I think when you read with most readers for the first time, they pick up everything they need to pick up and then when you read for them more than that, they just start pulling at things to make themselves look more credible. There have been first reads with some readers that have actually come to pass for me, and then from there on out was just not accurate whatsoever. I do believe, though, we are all human and sometimes readers do have off days where they just don't connect as well - however, they should not be reading on that day. I know quite a few readers who do take breaks for days at a time so they can come back fresh. I could imagine reading so many energies of people can get quite draining. That being said I def steer clear of the readers that seem to be constantly online. Ones that come on every so often are def sharper and more accurate!!

I agree with this 100%..the first reads are def the most accurate...if you keep going back for updates or whatever, some readers will not even read again and more go off what they told you the first time, or advice giving mode lol.

I also agree with the readers who are constantly online, how can you work that way? I remember a while back reading with LIz Andrews James...the first reading was great and made tons of sense.  I went back a few weeks later and it was like wtf?? totally bizarre and different.....then I noticed she is pretty much constantly online.

Offline verb18

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2017, 05:29:59 PM »

I agree with this 100%..the first reads are def the most accurate...if you keep going back for updates or whatever, some readers will not even read again and more go off what they told you the first time, or advice giving mode lol.

I also agree with the readers who are constantly online, how can you work that way? I remember a while back reading with LIz Andrews James...the first reading was great and made tons of sense.  I went back a few weeks later and it was like wtf?? totally bizarre and different.....then I noticed she is pretty much constantly online.

Yeah exactly!! The readers that come on for like a few hours a day, every other day, or like once a week (note: Lotus does this, LadyP, FriendSue, Judi, Mystical Moon Shadow, QueenofCups18, Zadalia ... only listed these because they are overwhelmingly popular/accurate)... these are the ones that everyone has had predictions come to pass or consistent or positive experiences with across the board.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2017, 05:38:03 PM »

Yeah exactly!! The readers that come on for like a few hours a day, every other day, or like once a week (note: Lotus does this, LadyP, FriendSue, Judi, Mystical Moon Shadow, QueenofCups18, Zadalia ... only listed these because they are overwhelmingly popular/accurate)... these are the ones that everyone has had predictions come to pass or consistent or positive experiences with across the board.

it seems some of the readers that are constantly online might answer in their sleep lol.  I remember reading one feedback that said they sounded sleepy or like i woke them up.  It might have been "the psychic one"...she's pretty much constantly online! lol

stargazer

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2017, 05:43:59 PM »
It's no surprise that a bunch of keen readers are constantly online. they don't want to miss an opportunity to make money even if they're just telling you what you want to hear. After all, most (not all) are scammers. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 05:04:32 AM by stargazer »

Offline verb18

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2017, 05:45:06 PM »

it seems some of the readers that are constantly online might answer in their sleep lol.  I remember reading one feedback that said they sounded sleepy or like i woke them up.  It might have been "the psychic one"...she's pretty much constantly online! lol

hahaha i never read with her and i dont plan on it! I've seen reviews and heard shes a total scam. I feel like i've narrowed down the best ones that work for me and im just going to stick to them!

Offline verb18

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2017, 05:46:58 PM »
It's no surprise that a bunch of keen readers are constantly online. they don't want to miss an opportunity to make money even if they're just telling you what you want to hear. After all, most (not all) are scammers.

Agreed, which makes me feel like the ones that work off schedules or appointments, or the ones that are hard to catch are the most credible/accurate, and actually care about helping people. If it were all about never missing an opportunity they would always be online as well!

If you think about it, every single reader everyone on this forum found works for them, no matter who they are, generally work this way. Says a lot about making sure they are not burnt out and are giving good reads.

stargazer

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2017, 05:52:33 PM »
hahaha i never read with her and i dont plan on it! I've seen reviews and heard shes a total scam. I feel like i've narrowed down the best ones that work for me and im just going to stick to them!
thats smart. Don't bother wasting time and money on others.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2017, 05:53:11 PM »

Def stick to who works for you! and try not to read constantly with diff readers (I have been very guilty of this myself).  take it from someone who went thru hell with my situation last year...constantly getting readings just made me feel temporarily better, but long term, nothing ever panned out and the crash was not fun..

anything